Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Huge list of fixes on Borderlands 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 37 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2012 10:54:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 6:52:57 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
List is on Trueachievements.com

Includes the Baddass rank reset glitch and other various missions.

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 11:18:52 AM PST
waxc3 says:
im gonna call it a huge list of CHANGES not fixes though, since they are nerfing a couple of my fav things :(

soooo happy to have my b'ass ranking fixed!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 11:21:12 AM PST
Joel H. says:
like wut

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 11:28:06 AM PST
That website keep rick rollin me to something really strange. Can you list the changes?

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 11:29:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2012 11:31:00 AM PST
Bee shield got nerfed for one.

full list from http://www.computerandvideogames.com/383578/borderlands-2-update-restores-lost-badass-rank-among-other-fixes/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General
*Modified profile behavior to better protect Badass Rank and related data.
*Added functionality to detect and restore Badass Rank in the event it was lost. To ensure you are credited for as much progress as possible, please load your character, select "Continue" on the Main Menu, and then "Save and Quit" after you enter the world. Repeat this process for each character in your character list.
*Fixed an issue that caused players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
*Added a confirmation dialog when opening the Golden Chest in Sanctuary.
*Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck zoomed in when in "Fight For Your Life" mode.
*Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause skill points to be reset when loading a character.
*Fixed a bug that could cause weapons to not stop firing when the "Gunzerking Autoswitch" option was enabled.
*Fixed the Mechromancer's Anarchy skill sometimes losing stacks incorrectly for multiplayer clients.
*Fixed some cases where enemies were getting stuck and unable to move.
*"Inverted reverse steering" option now works correctly for clients in a multiplayer game.
*Fixed an issue that could cause the trade icon to get stuck on the screen.
*Fixed a bug where a splitscreen player would sometimes not receive the appropriate default weapon when creating a new character.
*Fixed a bug that could cause the message "processing vehicle change request" to get stuck on the screen.
Missions *Fixed a bug that could cause enemies and missions to be locked to an incorrect level.
*Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them: Plan B, Wildlife Preservation, Mighty Morphin, Fink's Slaughterhouse, Animal Rescue: Food, The Man Who Would Be Jack, Get To Know Jack, Where Angels Fear to Tread, Trailer Trashing, Clan War: First Place, Stalker of Stalkers, The Once and Future Slab, Home Movies, Shielded Favors, You Are Cordially Invited: Tea Party, (Captain Scarlett) Freedom of Speech
*Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
*Fixed a bug that could cause mission waypoints to not display in DLC areas.
*Reduced level of Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC raid bosses in Normal Mode.
*Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC raid bosses no longer drop Seraph crystals in Normal Mode.
*Fixed a bug where Master Gee (Captain Scarlett DLC) would sometimes not drop any items when killed.
*Increased the health of Terramorphous, Willhelm, and Blue.
*Addressed an infinite leveling exploit with Fleshstick.
Equipment *Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
*Fixed a bug causing the item-of-the-day not displaying "sold out" sometimes when opening a vending machine where the item had already been purchased.
*Fixed a bug that could cause non-droppable inventory to be lost when trying to equip it from the world.
*Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
*Fixed a bug that could cause players' backpacks to display empty under rare circumstances when trading.
*Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
*Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.
*Fixed an exploit giving the player unlimited grenades by picking up a specific grenade mod.
*Fixed customization items getting sorted as "ammo" in the inventory.
*Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all projectiles fired from a single shot.
*Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
*Increased Recharge Delay
*Significantly increased Recharge Rate
*Reduced Amplify damage
*Additional miscellaneous balance tweaks.
Challenges *Added "(undiscovered)" entries to the challenge log for challenges that the player has not yet found.
*Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
*Players can now reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. This option will appear as a tooltip at the bottom of the "challenges" screen within the status menu if the player has met the criteria.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 11:31:33 AM PST
This on consoles or PC? The Bee Shield got nerfed awhile ago on PC, or did they nerf it a second time now?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 11:32:30 AM PST
This is the list on 360 and expected to hit this evening on PS3 and PC. I'm guessing it's getting hit again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 11:35:27 AM PST
MJM says:
When does this patch go live?

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 11:42:52 AM PST
As I understand what I'm reading, somehow Gearbox is going to be giving those affected(how they'll know is beyond me) by the glitch that caused loss of BA rank some golden keys.

Merry xmas, the xbox is supposed to be live right now and the other 2 platforms are expected to go live some time this evening or tonight.

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 11:47:03 AM PST
*Addressed an infinite leveling exploit with Fleshstick.

NOOOOOOO! Myself and a few other people abused the hell out of this!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 12:15:15 PM PST
Really? Because the Golden Key thing has been giving me the confirmation thing for awhile now. Really curious to see what on this hits the PC version. If they nerf the bee shield a second time now, its going to be basically useless at this point.

I kind of get it, but wish they'd just do like they did on the first one and leave it alone. Yes, there are going to be some slighty OP builds, etc. That happens in these games. But if they keep playing the nerf game it just gets annoying. This isnt an MMO, I dont think many people are really screaming all that much about "balance" And the bee shield already was limited in its use. Yeah, it could be used to really take down some bosses pretty quick, but anywhere you were getting hit a few times, etc then it was pretty useless as its capacity was already one of the lowest of all the legendary shields.

And its not like PVP is a huge focus in the game, and they dont stop hacking at all, the first game and this game already are hacked to death, so really is it THAT horrible a thing to leave a slightly OP shield alone? I'd rather see them you know stop the people who are creating 300k capacity shields, or weapons that do 2 million damage a shot, etc. But I guess the Bee Shield is more important then that....

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 12:32:57 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
There are already hacked weapons in BLands2? Well that was quick.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 1:14:26 PM PST
Yeah, saw a video on Youtube the other day about the "black bee" shield. Its apparently a souped up bee shield combined with the vault hunters relic and had like a 150k capacity or something like that. I think they combined another shield into it as well, but cant remember what it was.

In the same video the guy had a conference call that was like 500kx6 damage or something like that and was running around at the beginning of the video with a 300k capacity shield and like 600k health.

But I guess the Bee allowing you to beat Terramorphous a little fast is super important, forget about the hacked weapons and the whole fact that if you hide behind a certain rock in that fight you're practically unkillable anyways, we gotta make sure we nerf the bee!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 1:19:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2012 1:22:36 PM PST
I mean this wouldnt bother me if BL2 was a super balanced game and there were only a few imbalances here and there. But the end game level 50 stuff is pretty much ALL imbalanced as it is. And no, I dont even have a bee shield, but I had wanted to try it out for awhile and now looks like its going to be a waste of time really to even farm for the thing.

It just doesnt make sense to me in this game to put something really cool like that in there and then be like "oh dang, we made that really good, lets go ahead and ruin it, we dont want people to actually use it or anything."

Next nerf: The Nukem no longer does the nuke death bloom. We just felt that too many people were using it to see the awesome effect so we decided to get rid of it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 1:54:17 PM PST
shiftless says:
Kinda weird. Some of these changes went live weeks ago, like the Bee shield, the Golden chest confirmation, and the amp shield fixes.

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 3:15:33 PM PST
"Players can now reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels"

Oh crap. I seee....farming in my future.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 4:26:51 PM PST
badeggsalad says:
What was this? I never knew anything about it... Guess I won't miss it then.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 4:28:28 PM PST
Joel H. says:
It had something to do with the worst feature of the game. That's why luvr likes it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 5:43:00 PM PST
I also frequently abuse my fleshsti--<shot>

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2012 5:50:29 PM PST
^ XD

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 4:47:23 AM PST
I swear this patch went live weeks ago... on the PC anyway

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 5:14:35 AM PST
It might have. I was just putting up what I'd read on 2 different sites as when it was supposed to hit.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 6:06:32 AM PST
Yeah, the PC patch notes from Steam were pretty much like very minor fixes. We got a patch but doesnt seem to be the same one. Though I still wish they'd do something about the hacking, but from what I heard the first one was pretty much the same story.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 6:48:51 AM PST
Did they fix the glitch in Sanctuary yet where you can jump under Moxxi's bar and see her underpants?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 6:52:01 AM PST
If there is an online game. There will be hacking... such is the way of our world.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Obama's half brother is voting for Trump 56 8 seconds ago
No Man's Sky review embargo lifts August 15...almost a WEEK after release! 21 45 seconds ago
OT: Sheriff David Clarke: My message for America's black community - It's time to leave the Democratic Party 1 1 minute ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 624 4 minutes ago
Chambara (Indie project) on PS4 7 4 minutes ago
No Man's Sky trailer: Survive 19 4 minutes ago
OT: You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? 0 6 minutes ago
Top 5 New IPs This Gen 58 7 minutes ago
Overwatch discussion thread 3134 8 minutes ago
OT: Decided on my new smartphone, Moto G4 Plus 33 11 minutes ago
Whatever Else May Happen, This is Will Always Be the Weekly Gaming Thread for July 25-29, 2016 83 13 minutes ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3891 15 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions