Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

PlayStation Plus Update: Solve a Quantum Conundrum Free with Plus

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 29 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2012 9:14:48 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 9:16:12 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/12/playstation-plus-update-solve-a-quantum-conundrum-free-with-plus/

Last week, we revealed that Resident Evil 5 would be free for PS Plus members. Now we're welcoming Quantum Conundrum into the Instant Game Collection. It's a ground-breaking title in its own right, so read on to learn a bit more about it, along with another great deal for Plus members. This update's content will be in effect with the November 13th PS Store Update.

Quantum Conundrum

Free for Plus Members
Designed by Kim Swift (one of the original developers of the classic game Portal), Quantum Conundrum is an amazing first person puzzler which gives you the power to hop through different dimensions, manipulating the very physical traits of the world around you in real time on a quest to save your inventor Uncle, Professor Fitz Quadwrangle! Check out IGN's video review of the game below to find out why Quantum Conundrum is super clever, a ton of fun, and definitely worth playing.

Machinarium

30% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $6.99)
If you haven't had the chance to play through this adventure, now might be the time. Machinarium is a point-and-click game that immerses you in a remarkable world to solve puzzles and complete your journey. Find out why it was awarded the Excellence in Visual Art award at the Independent Games Festival and download with tomorrow's PlayStation Store Update.

There's more exciting news for PS Plus right around the corner (hint: PS Vita owners, and to-be PS Vita owners will love it), so stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog for more exciting PS Plus content coming your way. Until then, I'll see you in the comments!

11-13-2012 PlayStation Plus Update

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:16:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 9:19:31 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Still no (edit) actual Vita news? Lame.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:18:16 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
RTFA

"There's more exciting news for PS Plus right around the corner (hint: PS Vita owners, and to-be PS Vita owners will love it), so stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog for more exciting PS Plus content coming your way. Until then, I'll see you in the comments!"

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:19:41 AM PST
saskamazon says:
happy to hear of the Machinarium discount - wanted to check it out & will snag it this week - goodness, Nov. is almost 1/2 over & they have yet to mention the Vita + perks - wow. talk about upset the consumers. even if they're not ready to implement the service, they should be releasing details .... I have not purchased any digital content for my Vita in a long while - awaiting the new service - I'm betting many others have done the same ...

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:21:07 AM PST
Man, I was hoping for the God of War Ascension Beta, since it was supposed to come out tomorrow according to the flyers in the God of War Saga.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:21:13 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Quantum Conundrum is a cool game and this is a good add for the Plus people.

But I'm glad I already bought it or I'd be thinking about buying plus again. If they ever add or discount Okami/Stranger's Wrath/Psychonauts then I won't be able to resist.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:22:36 AM PST
Perhaps I'll pull the trigger and buy Machinarium again. I mean I've only bought the game once before...in this month.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:24:53 AM PST
Lucanus says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:25:51 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Buying Machinarium once a month is also part of your gaming hipster community service. Forgot to mention that part.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:30:09 AM PST
So you are saying hold off for now so I can make sure to check that off my list in December?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:33:18 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Might be the smart thing to do.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:34:07 AM PST
Old hat or new, it's still impressive that I can ballance it on my head.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:34:41 AM PST
Was it a rare hat or a common hat?

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:36:06 AM PST
Sweet, will play. I <3 PS+.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:44:05 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
Europe has had machinariam free for like two months and they give us a discount. Lame. I really wish that both regions would Come together, right now and offer the same stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 10:51:16 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 10:54:08 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Quantum Conundrum is great, Machinarium is fantastic. Good gets, PS+ peeps.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 11:22:30 AM PST
You forgot to add quotation marks into "next generation"

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:08:54 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
I am so bummed I bought Quantum Conundrum on the 360 already! I've been holding off on buying Machinarium so I could get it for the Vita.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:13:45 PM PST
saskamazon says:
I just downloaded the Demo for Quantum - so that tomorrow I'll just need the unlock key - looks pretty cool. nice freebie, & really wanted Machinarium, so great update for us.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 1:17:51 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
Will Machinarium be a cross buy game? Otherwise I might hold off although I want to get it on sale!

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:30:29 PM PST
Playing Machinarium on my phone I realize the game is awesome with touch controls but not the best on only a phone size screen.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:23:06 PM PST
saskamazon says:
I'm not sure - as thus far, there is no Vita version .... here's to hoping !

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:47:37 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
It's lame they're giving us 30% off on a game Europe got for free.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:11:58 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:52 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 10:31:51 PM PST
Just get it and instead be loving all the gaming goodness.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  29
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions