Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

8-bit pale ale!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2012 9:51:36 AM PST

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 9:52:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 9:59:13 AM PST
It's pretty good. A friend of mine works at a liquor store and had four 4-packs given to him so we drank on it one day.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:00:56 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
It's not bad. It wasn't to my taste, but it was way on the hoppy side and I know that's something that's really big in the American microbrew scene. I just like my beers to be a little lower on the IBU. The can was fantastic, though, and had we not been camping when I drank it I'd have hung on to it for posterity.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
#BetterXBL: Petitioning Phil Spencer and Microsoft : refund customers 3 15 minutes ago
off topic Good women 3 16 minutes ago
I believe I am officially no longer a gamer... 91 22 minutes ago
OT:The Martian? 39 22 minutes ago
PS4 Getting $50 Price Drop - Report 47 26 minutes ago
OT: Week 4 of the NFL Season. Starting QB's are dropping like flies while Brady, Rogers, and Palmer (yes Palmer) are lighting the NFL up. WHO YA GOT! 59 1 hour ago
Button mapping coming to all Xbox One controllers soon 24 1 hour ago
Official VGF Super Mario Maker Discussion and Level Sharing Thread 434 1 hour ago
dis one time i shoryuken 'd my cat and it did a spinning bird kick 21 2 hours ago
Recommended Games for PS4? 12 2 hours ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 751 3 hours ago
Shuhei Yoshida: "We weren't expecting this many people would buy a PlayStation 4" 34 3 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions