Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Well, today is the day. Finally after all this time, everyone can go out and do their civic duty that is their right.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 139 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:54:21 AM PST
FOGE says:
Same. The last election episode was hilarious! OBAMA!!! Change!!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:56:22 AM PST
You guys can doodie in public if you want.

I'll be playing Halo and drinking beer in my underpants.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:56:36 AM PST
Kevin Beirne says:
You are correct sir. From what I've read the cancer risk is not as large with dope because of all the effed up chemicals Big Tobacco puts in their for its unlucky users...

That really depends on the existing people who drink just took up smoking. Someone who has a couple beers some weeknights and drinks weekends at a concert, game, racetrack, whatever - I don't think has a problem. To say they would benefit from taking up getting stoned is debatable. I don't think it would, more often than not. Of course, depends on the person.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:56:57 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Vote for Donnelly! New kid, fake headbutt!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:57:29 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I'm going to be drunk and half naked while voting.

I ar winnar.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:57:40 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
KILL WHITEY!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:58:54 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Haha!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:59:32 AM PST
All I'm saying is there are clear links between drinking in excess and violence, rape, and other socially delinquent behavior and there isn't for smoking pot with the exception of driving under the influence which is messed up no matter what you're on.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:59:36 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I was walking from work to my car one day last week, and that popped into my head, and I had no idea why, but it gave me a chuckle.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:00:55 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 6, 2012 8:02:25 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:01:31 AM PST
"All I'm saying is there are clear links between politics in excess and violence, inequity, and other socially delinquent behavior and there isn't for smoking pot with the exception of driving under the influence which is messed up no matter what you're on. "

Vote MJ.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:02:55 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
The real adults will be playing Assassin's Creed 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:04:50 AM PST
This

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:07:46 AM PST
Well if they do "legalize it" there will be tons of drummed up horror stories by the media of all kinds of negative accounts right off the bat. Once that gets old and some time has passed without any "real" news from people lighting up they will move on to something else and smoking a dub will be along the lines of drinking a brewskie.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:08:36 AM PST
I would think the real adults are playing Lego Batman since it's the only game they can play around their kids.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:08:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 8:13:38 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Voted.

They announced there are two precints here get in the right line, one line is for A precinct the other line is for B precinct here's the map if you aren't sure. The queue was all confused as they all stared at the map to see what precinct they were in (I already knew before I arrived cuz I am edumakated) I waited a minute for those in front of me could figure it out and get in the right line but they were still staring at the map like moths to a flame so I wrent to the right line and saved 30-45 minutes. Thanks for the cuts BarakAZombies .

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:09:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 8:09:35 AM PST
I don't think so for Mass. It's all but legal already here. Like I can walk down the street smoking a joint and know I'm not going to jail legal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:09:31 AM PST
R. Typo says:
We'll see, it's on the ballot for full legalization (for adults) in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington. It will either get the ball rolling, or stab it with a knife and deflate all of its air.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:10:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 8:12:15 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
I don't care legalize it or keep it the same, you guys will spend all day on this, way bigger issues than tree.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:13:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 8:13:46 AM PST
R. Typo says:
Eh, it's an entire, multi billion dollar industry at the ready.

Kind of a big deal .... whether you care or not.

(prohibition was also kind of a big deal)

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:14:23 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
True, still annoying.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:20:30 AM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Heh, who thinks that commercial companies won't pump stuff into MJ to make it more addictive once it's legal? I really couldn't care less about legalization so long as smoking bans remain in effect and I never have exposure to someone smoking anything :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:27:19 AM PST
"Heh, who thinks that commercial companies won't pump stuff into MJ to make it more addictive once it's legal?"

Why would you think that the contents would be MORE dangerous when it's being regulated?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:31:47 AM PST
Especially at places where it is being put out under "medical" use.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:35:15 AM PST
One of my biggest problems with Romney is how he attacks the ACA, while still accepting praise for making health care mandatory here.

But in terms of social issues, Massachusetts helped lead the way on marriage equality, which is something I totally support.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  139
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions