Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 315 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:52:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 8:52:33 AM PST
I'm having issues Liberating the North end of Boston. I dont have any Liberation missions on my map. It shows I'm 71% in this area. Is the rest Naval?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:53:35 AM PST
Yeah the non lethal take downs are pretty cool. I DDT'd a guard last night.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:54:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 8:54:56 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
lol, bet that was crazy hard. I was knocking dudes out left and right. Probably knocked out 6 or 7 of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:55:57 AM PST
FOGE says:
I literally had to restart it about 30 times. Never got mad. Never raged. But I was close. Very challenging.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:55:58 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Why I didn't think to switch to my fist for a non-lethal takedown is beyond me, thanks man.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 8:57:45 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
I love the game. I dont like how they are teaching me to play the basic moves i have already learned in the previous games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 8:58:17 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
I don't think they're naval. Hmm. Have you made sure to check the tavern up there for the Liberation Contract?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:03:15 AM PST
FOGE says:
I think they expected this game to get a lot of new fans interested in the series. It would be a good one to start with.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:05:14 AM PST
Yeah, I talked to him but it was just a normal "hey how are ya" conversation. Nothing else has popped for the rest. I guess I'm going to have to look it up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:05:20 AM PST
Marvelous says:
They weren't kidding when they said it's a completely new Assassin's Creed game though. I just get blown away watching the life-like movements of my charcter when he is walking, running, and climbing.

The climbing and free running by the way is so seamless now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:06:33 AM PST
FOGE says:
Yeah, the animations are a ton better. Especially how he hops over fences now. And the combat looks so much more fluid. I really am loving this game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:10:03 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Ugh, all this talking about it makes me want to be home right now playing the game! Grrr, so much frickin homework to do tonight, must....be....strong.... and...... resist!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:15:25 AM PST
FOGE says:
Same here. Stupid job.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:24:00 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
While in the Frontier, I found a treasure chest in a cave. You just need to do a little searching, it's really not that hard. Also, feathers are always on the highest branches of trees and they usually glow and make that little pixie-dust sound just like the treasures. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:24:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:32:26 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
im happy that i dont flop on the ground after i run into somebody at full speed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:31:52 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
"After I ranked up to level 2, I was expecting signs to show up on my mini map, but they actually make you search around in AC3!"

And this is exactly why it was sooooo hellish. I was waiting for posters to show up and town criers to sputter their nonsense but there was nothing!!!! Until I met with Sam Adams again and then it took me forever to take down 2 stupid posters because there were guards posted right next to all of them. And then he showed Connor how to bribe the town criers... I miss the way it used to work in previous games where everything would show up on your map the minute you became too notorious. This is just so frustrating.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:32:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:33:05 AM PST
DukeNole says:
Yep, the assassinations when countering two guys at once are insane! Everytime I do one of those it pumps me up, Connor just straight OWNS those dudes on those. And there's good variety in them as well. Argh, I'm with everyone else, the end of work can't come soon enough to get back to Beantown!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:34:29 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
I just use town criers since they show up on the map.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:36:34 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Oh, and how do you guys like that the nagging women begging for coins was replaced with those god awful orphan children... Ah hehehehehe Whoop, whoop, hehehehe whoop whoop! I never have ever wanted to smack a child before, but those orphan children make me want to strike a child! lol jk

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:36:58 AM PST
Marvelous says:
What sign do the town criers show up as??

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:37:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:38:33 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
"They weren't kidding when they said it's a completely new Assassin's Creed game though. I just get blown away watching the life-like movements of my charcter when he is walking, running, and climbing."

Agree. And I just love Connor's new move where he slides under a dead tree trunk or a fence! So cool! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:40:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:40:57 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Hmm, I can't exactly remember. I just know when my notoriety goes up, I check the map, and they pop up all over the city. Maybe something like an image with three diamonds in it? I'll have to check when I get back to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:41:24 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Have you had a chance to use the new rope, when above an enemy, jumping down to pull him up by the neck?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:41:36 AM PST
C.W. says:
I struggled with that one too. Make sure to hold RT down so your horse keeps moving. Don't mess with A at all. Press and hold Y as soon as you see each cart. You may have to stop the horse on the third one. Hope that helps. It's doable, might just take you a few tries.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:42:08 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Three Diamonds sounds familar, I'm going to check it out.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions