Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Okami, has anyone played it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 24, 2012 8:39:28 AM PST
HorizonBrave says:
I was skimming through my Youtube playlists and found a couple of Okami songs, that were great for me back in 2010 and still are :D
Anyway, there's a Wii release and also a HD port for the PS3, so I got interested in the game. Can you share some of your experiences? I have read lots of great feedback in a couple of forums.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 8:41:32 AM PST
new Tron says:
I played it when it first released on PS2, and it remains one of my favorite games on that console. It's an incredible game...really beautiful and fun to play. Not to mention it pretty much out-Zelda's the last few Zelda games to release on Nintendo platforms.

I'd get the port on PS3...lot of folks here on the forums enjoyed that version, and it's a game that should really shine in HD.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 8:49:26 AM PST
HorizonBrave says:
Yeah, lots of people seem to prefer it over the lats Zelda releases. Thanks for your input Tron.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 8:53:40 AM PST
Voice of god says:
Great game. Get.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 9:04:15 AM PST
Bought it on PS3. I've heard great things about it too, but I have yet to play it.

I know Dvvm is, like, a MEGA fan of the game, so I'm sure he'll also tell you to get it.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 9:09:29 AM PST
Gameresq says:
I was thinking about playing it too. It sounds like I should, since Zelda is my favorite series.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 9:12:16 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 9:12:31 AM PST
OF course, and it's an absolutely a beautiful, intoxicating experience. Play it, it's amazing.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 11:52:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 11:52:51 AM PST
Ham Salad says:
I own the Wii game, and it was fantastic. I think it fit very well with motion controls since you have to draw your attack moves and other actions. Haven't played the PS3 version though.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:30:49 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Okami is one of the best games ever made. Everyone needs to play it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:35:46 PM PST
1#Fetish says:
This.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 1:11:35 PM PST
It's one of my favorite games. I bought it on the PS2 and the Wii, and neither version is perfect (brush controls are much better on the Wii, combat is much better on the PS2).

If you liked any of the 3D Zelda games, you will most likely love Okami. It's probably the best "Zelda" game ever made.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions