Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 315 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:59:11 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
If you look around(UP) you can see Juno chilling where you need to plug the battery in, it takes some vertical climbing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:14:46 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yeah, same for me. It just wasn't clear to me whether I could access it yet or if I just needed to wait until the story progressed, so I just went back to the Animus. I'll look around some more. I've only had the one mission with Desmond so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:16:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 8:17:26 AM PST
OP says:
Hah, I did that one Desmond mission and had to do something else during the cutscene, so I actually had no idea what I was supposed to do with the battery obtained during that mission. Guess I'll have to go look around the base some.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:20:17 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
after sequence 12, you will play desmond again and have to plug them in. The first one is on the left facing the blue door, you know you are close when you see visions of the ancient people talking to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:26:31 AM PST
FOGE says:
Its easy to find. There is the metal pillar that you walk up to.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:42:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 8:44:35 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i killed more than 20 bears. all of the large animals are easy if you can manage the quicktime events. the bigger the animal, the more button press sequences it is.

and yes Strider those large tree synch points are so broken feeling. i rarely can get him to swing in the one part and have randomly fallen to my death many times. :(
if you press in the left stick and go into eagle vision you will probably (not always due to foliage) see the leaf pile easier.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:44:24 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Yeah it's funny, I've actually jumped into hay bales from those trees WHILE I was climbing, so I would have to start over, but then when I jumped from the top I would die lol.

I'm surprised I haven't found any Bears, I spent like 4 hours last night exploring the Frontier, seems like I've killed everything else.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:46:53 AM PST
waxc3 says:
i was in a couple sections (dont recall which map) and there were nonstop spawing bears. i keep farming them for the money until a bearcub came out. then i felt guilty and ran away.

theres several spots that you can stay and certain animal species will continuously
spawn over and over.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:28:21 AM PST
I had this happen with Wolves. I had a pile of probably 40 or so wolf bodies once I was finished.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 9:31:51 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I killed my first bear last night during a Homestead mission but for some reason I was never able to skin it and harvest the valuable parts. I kept pressing "o" but the cutscene was never triggered.

I figured it had to do with the fact that I was at the very end of the mission so I finished it but then Connor respawned somewhere else and the bear was lost. I was pissed because I had managed a clean kill with the hidden blade and a perfect bear pelt is the most valuable trade item. :-/

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 9:46:35 AM PST
C.W. says:
Anyone interested in this historical period should catch John Adams if you've never seen it. Great little mini-series from HBO.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 11:07:13 AM PST
LogJam says:
Dudes, what's the deal with the assassin recruits? Anyone know what level they have to be at in order for the missions you can send them on to not say "0% success rate"? Clearly I don't let those chumps do my dirty work for me.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 11:10:23 AM PST
OP says:
I'm wondering if anyone else feels an odd disconnect going from Achilles initially deciding to restore his house to Connor semi-randomly recruiting people to live near there.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:11:30 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
If you send them on the easier missions (1 star), it should be something like an 85% success rate at level 1.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:11:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 11:12:28 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
They probably discussed it off camera.

Probably the same time Achilles was teaching Conor to fight with like 18 different weapons.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 11:14:37 AM PST
OP says:
That reference to Shao Jun when introducing the rope dart was a nice touch.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:16:40 AM PST
Marvelous says:
You want the job done right, you have to do it yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:19:49 AM PST
LogJam says:
Alright that explains it, I guess I haven't looked into it enough. Thanks Kirky.

And Marv, you said it

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:20:06 AM PST
Bixillarla says:
It will say 0% until you assign a assasin to the mission. Select the mission then select the recruit you want to send and the percentage will change.

The reason it is saying 0% is because you havn't assigned anyont to the mission yet.

You can select upto 3 recruits to send.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:26:20 AM PST
LogJam says:
Oh man I never knew that. The eastern seaboard is so screwed now. Thanks Bix

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:27:23 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
this is correct. the other games, you can send more but they are generic assassins that almost all look the same. In AC3, their is a better sence of the person than just another number.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:27:50 AM PST
FOGE says:
ahhhhh. I feel like a horses patoot. I had the exact same issue LogJam.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 11:29:18 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
i never got an an aswer for my question a few pages back. I have boston liberated at 71% and i talked to the contact and all they tell me is to continue to fight the good fight and to go see them when im done. Am i missing something?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:38:01 AM PST
LogJam says:
That kinda happened to me too Jo. There are some random liberation missions that just kind of appear if you're close; they don't show up on the map. If you run around the district, preferably not openly murdering people, you'll eventually run into one. Then you can get your kill-boner going.

And Foge, god help our side if we're ever on the same MP team together.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 11:38:43 AM PST
FOGE says:
Haha yeah exactly! Im terrible at the MP in this game. One of the few I struggle with.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Pointless stop-gap for gullible gamers. 5 reasons why the Xbox One S is worse than the original. 6 2 minutes ago
Xbox Games With Gold For August 2016 23 12 minutes ago
OTish: Nintendo announces official NES book, 'Playing With Power' 5 12 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 7188 20 minutes ago
Five Video Game Franchises That Lost Their Way 9 22 minutes ago
I will leave this forum right now if ... 65 24 minutes ago
Microsoft exclusive ReCore is superb fun and just what the Xbox One needs 158 31 minutes ago
LOL: Xbox One S Requires Day One Update to Display 4K Media and Play 4K Blu Ray 43 39 minutes ago
Terry Crews builds his own gaming PC. 3 45 minutes ago
Your Top Ten Favorite Games? 18 54 minutes ago
ATTN: All forum police 4 1 hour ago
PGS portable PC and Android console reaches goal on first day! 19 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions