Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 91 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 11, 2012 7:04:18 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:33:40 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:04:50 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:33:41 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:05:43 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Nah, man. They'll often TRICK you into thinking something, and it doesn't even play out that way. That's why it's great. You really never know if what they're showing you is fully accurate.

For example, during one preview, they showed Isaac Sirko sitting in Dexter's living room, facing the door with all these torturous implementations on the floor. The way the camera angle was set up and the way it panned made it look like Dexter had just walked in on this, and was royally screwed. When in fact, Dexter never stepped foot in the room then because he suspected something was up. Like I said, just a little tease.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:06:48 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:08:26 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:09:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 7:10:01 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I hear what you're saying, though. You got burnt once, so better safe than sorry. Of course, you know to expect others to talk about it on the forums. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:10:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 7:12:21 AM PST
Ice King says:
Yeah, the previews for the next episode always lie. In fact, if you see something in them you can be pretty sure that it won't happen the way it's being portrayed.
So Dexter will definitely not be arrested for real, or if he is it will be for something stupid like getting into a fight with some random guy or something that will be cleared up in five minutes.

If I remember correctly, the previews for season two showed him getting "arrested" almost every week toward the end.

They're anti-spoilers.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:13:36 AM PST
Thanks! I was wondering what the results were for the test on the water bottle. I really wonder if Hannah poisoned Debra or if Debra did it to herself to try and protect Dexter.....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:14:40 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:15:44 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yeah, if there's any show that does the preview right, it's Dexter. They get these preconceived notions in your head, and then completely flip the script. I love that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:17:32 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:18:32 AM PST
Is the next episode the last one of the season? Usually thats where they leave us with a "WTFOMGBBQ!?!!" type moment. Can't wait to see how it ends.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 7:20:55 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yep. One episode left, I believe.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 7:22:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2012 7:23:10 AM PST
I wonder what Deb did in Laguerta's house? I think Deb will kill her to help Dexter. She's losing it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 8:00:20 AM PST
Prankster says:
Yeah, I'm of the same opinion - Hannah knows a lot about Dexter. It's surprising he didn't try to convince his sister otherwise considering he would have thought of that as well. She could get immunity for handing in the Bay Harbor Butcher. It's a real possibility. Then again Deb wouldn't look at it from that angle since she wants Dexter at any costs.

I am really excited for the next episode. Also, I don't want Hannah ending the show on a negative note at all. Just pains me personally! I mean it's Yvonne! <3 <3

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 8:19:02 AM PST
Kendahl says:
I didn't even finish Season 6...but this season is great.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 8:46:34 AM PST
Scratchy says:
Idk but I think Bautista is gonna take the wrap for someone willingly or unwillingly in the finale. His quitting to run a bar has scapegoat written all over it. Sucks because hes such a lovable character but hasn't had a meaningful episode since travis marshall tried to kill him. I can't wait to see what happens next sunday.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 8:53:44 AM PST
Ice King says:
Does anyone else think Deb has been looking better this season? She's never been hot but for some reason I'm actually finding her attractive in some scenes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 8:56:03 AM PST
Agreed. She's finally put some weight on and is looking better. Though her mouth looked funny in the last episode.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 9:56:47 AM PST
Prankster says:
She looks hot but she's also been quite weird looking at times. She's been making faces which honestly make me cringe. Her mouth is always crooked for some reason.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 11:23:36 AM PST
Scratchy says:
Im just glad I don't have to watch her waddle around in tight jeans anymore.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 8:43:00 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:33:56 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 8:44:20 PM PST

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 9:03:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2012 9:06:21 PM PST
Scratchy says:
Sooooooo disappointed in the season finale. Glad Hanna escaped, I really like her character. Nothing sinister with her like Lila and shes not as retarded and useless as lumen, shes just a person who does what she has to do to protect the people she cares about. I was hoping deb purposely poisoned herself because I liked her, I was disappointed to find out she confessed it to dexter.

How everything played out in the end was so sloppy. Letting that guy escape then deciding after 5 days to play detective. He could have talked to someone and then bam hes screwed. Also all those people in the park including the kids he paid to distract that guy and he drugs him and throws him into his trunk in front of all of em. Then all the evidence that still out there, the mike Anderson gas station footage, as well as the warrants that la guerta ordered on deb and Dexter's phones, the bullet from debs gun in la guerta's gut contradicting the story that dexter tried to make, la guerta's blood all over deb's dress from when she hugged her after shooting her and then showing up at bautista's party in the same dress. Then instead of showing how they fixed everything they just show a scene of both deb and dexter walking slowly through bautista's party signifying that they're closer for the experience now.

One of the things I love about dexter is how perfectly dexter made things work out in the end but this season was sloppy. Maybe theyre leading up to dexter getting caught in the final season.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 9:06:49 PM PST
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  91
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions