Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: 9/11 was a controlled demolition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 135 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:26:26 AM PST
Mel says:
G and you are obviously trolling the topic. G. is talking about God and hurricanes and you are talking about trolls.

Go figure.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:27:07 AM PST
Sure we are partner.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:30:14 AM PST
Mel says:
Well I understand, you and G share the same goals so it's impossible to see the trolling through your goggles. Typical.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:30:31 AM PST
G. says:
haha, yea sure. I'll leave you to it big guy.

Was just giving you an example of how stupid you sound. Think about it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:32:00 AM PST
N. Berryman says:
I think this is the source of your complete and utter inability to look at other peoples arguments. No one is arguing that a plane did not hit the buildings, or that the buildings did not fall. They are arguing that the manner in which the buildings fell, including entire buildings that were not even hit, was not a result of the planes.

No one is talking about your friends wallet who again, was not in the plane.

"The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11.
Page 40
http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_statements/911_TerrTrav_Ch2.pdf

Did they guy somehow throw it out the window before the plane hit the building? This is before the building even collapsed. The person who "found" it also nowhere to be found? You seriously see nothing wrong with this?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:33:08 AM PST
Mel says:
Try to leave the government out of it next time and keep it scientific please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:33:11 AM PST
The same goals? Yes ... to offer a counterpoint to the lunacy in this thread. It's a very devious goal. A desperate plan hatched by two like minded VGF'ers to thwart all the good work being done in this thread. Get over yourself fool.

And you can enjoy your thread. Have at it. I was there. I lost people. I watched the buildings fall with my own eyes. I know what happened. I don't need some nutcase with an agenda making a mockery of the event to further his own nonsensical anti-government sentiments. And I don't mean you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:35:54 AM PST
Mel says:
I understand why you don't want to bring up old wounds. Best for your health to stay out of this discussion.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:37:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 8:37:30 AM PST
Mel says:
If you insist on the government being the only ones with nano thermite capabilities, keep on with it. You said it not me.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:51:47 AM PST
FOGE says:
Aliens.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 8:58:12 AM PST
Mel says:
might as well be the guy in the youtube demonstration, he's never gonna get caught, all evidence was destroyed because ? "therefore disposed of prior to the initiation of the investigation"

case closed

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 9:41:05 AM PST
Modern Wolf says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlqhMjsuuKk

This video clearly shows what looks like a sequence of explosions (which are only used in Controlled Demolitions)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:48:50 AM PST
You really are a peice of trash dude. Enjoy the anonymity of the internet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:50:15 AM PST
Mel says:
the skyscrapers should be outlawed if they can free fall that easy. How do all the supports fail so easily?

Oh wait, they are designed not to do that unless the supports are demoed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:54:23 AM PST
jtshiel says:
You're wrong. Did you not see all the gashes in that building? That's what brought it down.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:55:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 9:55:33 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Seven hours of uncontrolled fires doesn't seem particularly easy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:56:56 AM PST
jtshiel says:
In the case of World Trade 7, the office fire did not get hot enough to weaken the supports.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:58:07 AM PST
Mel says:
only 3 skyscrapers to collapse from "fire" in history. Horrible that we didn't keep any evidence to study and possibly help prevent this in the future.

longer and hotter fires in skyscrappers haven't caused them to budge in the past

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:05:08 AM PST
Looks like =/= actually is

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 10:10:48 AM PST
Mel says:
Let's assume that the current engineering and scientific community are all ignorant and can't make heads or tails of the rubble (not likely). What do we gain by disposing of all the evidence "prior to the investigation". Are we saying that we will never have the capability to study the rubble?
Is the event not important enough to study?

Just boggles the mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:21:28 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
This will blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynROamW80O0

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 11:12:40 AM PST
Some of the theories in Loose Change are pretty far out.
However, many legitimate questions were raised;
Why did a plane crashing into the Pentagon leave a circular hole, like from a missile ?
Why was the footage of the Pentagon crash never released ?( The pentagon has hundreds of security cameras, also a gas station across the street had footage of the crash which was confiscated)
Were some of those hijackers seen alive after they supposedly died in the plane crash ?
How bizarre is it that all defense jet fighters were busy doing a "military exercise" at the exact moment when they were needed ?

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 11:29:27 AM PST
Mel says:
glad we got the patriot act passed, I feel safer now

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:31:04 PM PST
R. Garrelts says:
@Mel

Not really sure why I'm even going to bother responding. There are people that are going to believe that the 9/11 attacks were staged by the gov't just as some folks believe that there is a UFO behind comet Hale-Bopp.

But one of your comments is incorrect. Not all the evidence was destroyed as you claim. In fact a large quantity of intact steel from the WTC was distributed to towns and cities across the US in all 50 states. My own city made a monument out of twisted steel girders.

I'm sure that with a little coordination you and your team of scientists could test the samples for whatever it is you're looking for. There's probably 9/11 steel near where you live.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 12:33:31 PM PST
Mel says:
but but, the official report said:
"
Your entire investigation included no physical evidence. How can you be so sure you know what happened?
In general, much less evidence existed for WTC 7 than for the two WTC towers. The steel for WTC 1 and WTC 2 contained distinguishing characteristics that enabled it to be identified once removed from the site during recovery efforts. However, the same was not true for the WTC 7 steel. Certainly, there is a lot less visual and audio evidence of the WTC 7 collapse compared to the collapses of the WTC 1 and WTC 2 towers, which were much more widely photographed.
"
http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  40
Total posts:  135
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions