Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: 9/11 was a controlled demolition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-135 of 135 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:43:15 PM PST
R. Garrelts says:
@Mel,

Thanks for the link and I have seen some of the information before. Though you forgot some pieces & I wouldn't want anyone to think that you're cherry picking bits of data that support your conclusion whilst ignoring inconvenient facts in the report.

Did you catch the bit here:

Why didn't the investigators look at actual steel samples from WTC 7?
Steel samples were removed from the site before the NIST investigation began. In the immediate aftermath of Sept. 11, debris was removed rapidly from the site to aid in recovery efforts and facilitate emergency responders' efforts to work around the site. Once it was removed from the scene, the steel from WTC 7 could not be clearly identified. Unlike the pieces of steel from WTC 1 and WTC 2, which were painted red and contained distinguishing markings, WTC 7 steel did not contain such identifying characteristics.

Or:

Nonetheless, the NIST investigation of WTC 7 is based on a huge amount of data. These data come from extensive research, interviews, and studies of the building, including audio and video recordings of the collapse. Rigorous, state-of-the-art computer methods were designed to study and model the building's collapse. These validated computer models produced a collapse sequence that was confirmed by observations of what actually occurred. In addition to using its in-house expertise, NIST relied upon private sector technical experts; accumulated copious documents, photographs and videos of this disaster; conducted first-person interviews of building occupants and emergency responders; analyzed the evacuation and emergency response operations in and around WTC 7; performed computer simulations of the behavior of WTC 7 on Sept. 11, 2001, and combined the knowledge gained into a probable collapse sequence.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 12:52:54 PM PST
Mel says:
Don't want people to think you are cherry picking, could you post the whole NIST site please

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:57:28 PM PST
R. Garrelts says:
You already did... but okay here you go:

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 12:58:47 PM PST
Mel says:
but you didn't copy and paste it, I mean, your criticism

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 1:07:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 1:08:35 PM PST
M. Lewis says:
"Why did a plane crashing into the Pentagon leave a circular hole, like from a missile ?"
It didn't. The red outline here
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/hole11.jpg
shows the impact hole

"Why was the footage of the Pentagon crash never released ?( The pentagon has hundreds of security cameras, also a gas station across the street had footage of the crash which was confiscated)"
The gas station footage was released. As expected it was aimed at the cars at the gas station and had the view of the pentagon blocked by an overpass. As for "hundreds" of cameras, please show evidence for that. While some might think there are lots of cameras there, they have obviously never been involved with military security. I have. Locked doors, restricted access, armed guards, and vigilant watchfulness for those that don't belong by those that do are all far more effective for security and were all in use there. The most secure areas of the Pentagon are deeper inside. I have no doubt they have more cameras there but having multiple cameras watching an empty field is really not cost effective.
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/FBI_hides_84_Pentagon_videos

"Were some of those hijackers seen alive after they supposedly died in the plane crash ?"
They weren't. There was some mistaken identity. People were found with the same or similar names. However, once the official release of the hijacker's names AND PHOTOS was released later that month there were no further repots of supposedly alive hijackers.
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Hijackers_still_alive

"How bizarre is it that all defense jet fighters were busy doing a "military exercise" at the exact moment when they were needed ?"
There are military exercises all the time. That is how they train. However, NO FIGHTERS assigned to air defense were involved. NORAD had the same amount of on alert fighters before and during 911. Had the other aircraft not been involved in an exercise they still wouldn't have been available for air defense. Even if they were stationed at airbases right nearby they wouldn't have been prepared for flight (can take hours), they wouldn't have had on alert pilots, and they wouldn't have been armed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 1:07:42 PM PST
R. Garrelts says:
Ah, of course. I see your parallel. Because I didn't copy the entire report I'm the one cherry picking now.

No, see I selected (and posted) the entire answer to the stated question from the NIST report, not just the individual statements and sentences that forward my hypothesis. Hence my statement.

Hope that clears things up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 1:09:52 PM PST
Mel says:
Why do critics of logic always want to bring government conspiracies, God and UFO's into play?
We are just talking scientific fact, but you want to muddy the water. It never fails.
It must be a human coping mechanism. I find this more interesting than nano thermite.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 1:11:51 PM PST
Mel says:
Obviously if it interests someone, they can read the article. Accusations of cherry picking are just trying to muddy the water.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 1:16:36 PM PST
R. Garrelts says:
No, no I'm not a critic of logic. Actually enjoyed Logic & Philosophy back in college. I'm a critic of you; please don't confuse the two.

But okay well lets just stick to pure logic then. Can you state your argument in it's entirety so as to not muddy the water?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 1:24:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 1:25:22 PM PST
Mel says:
Just as long as we don't criticize each others scientific teams, and agree that all reasonably controlled physical evidence was destroyed.
You and I are not making national treasure 8, where we disassemble modern art to find traces of nano thermite, hidden orders and george bush finger prints. No muddy water please.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  40
Total posts:  135
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions