Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

AC3 kills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 315 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:43:55 AM PST
C.W. says:
There is a new control scheme pretty much. Check out the manual for more. It was weird getting used to it at first, but once you do it's much smoother combat.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:44:04 AM PST
Gamer16 says:
On this mission, just change to unarmed. Sneak up behind the guards and you will choke them out; doesn't count as a kill.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:45:55 AM PST
C.W. says:
There are caves below and high up mountain branches in the frontier. Some of them I really had to look.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:46:51 AM PST
Gamer16 says:
I know you can't kill domesticated animals without a stern warning. I killed a cow, hoping for some hamburgers or something, and was told my ancestors did not kill people or their animals. Killing wild animals with my bare hands though is awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:46:59 AM PST
FOGE says:
Honestly, I feel much better smacking the children than I did the ladies. I gave all the ladies money as Ezio. Felt like I was making it rain in a strip club. Though it was more like making it hail.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:47:04 AM PST
DukeNole says:
It's a black symbol with two white triangles in it (or something like that, I'm trying to recall from memory). The printer is the same logo but it has three triangles. You'll notice them on your map, there are alot of criers.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:48:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:49:22 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Oh, I have a question. There's one trinket on the far west side of the Homestead map on top of a cliff wall. Now I've walked along that entire cliff wall, and not been able to find a way to climb it or a tree near/high enough to jump up there. Am I missing something, or is it just inaccessible for now? I don't want details on how to get it, I just want to know if it's even possible where I'm at in the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:48:37 AM PST
Gamer16 says:
When you see this, look for a cave or a mine somewhere in the area.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:50:01 AM PST
C.W. says:
Yes. It's possible. I got it. Just do a bit more searching for a way up =p

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:50:39 AM PST
DukeNole says:
LOL, you just know the devs go out of their way each game to come up with annoying beggars, and yeah, these orphans take the cake. I went purposely barrelling through them once and the guards became "alerted" and came after me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:53:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:55:54 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Found it very frustrating. Not sure there's any place left to search. I tried to get him to run/climb up the wall every few feet, and climbed a ton of trees. There are so many cracks in the wall that look climbable, but he doesn't even do the same run/jump animation that he usually does when I push him towards it, almost like it was designed not to be climbed (or it glitched). I probably jumped from a dozen nearby trees, too, but they were just all -barely- too short. I probably spent 45 minutes trying to get that one trinket, searching every bit of wall. I'll give it another shot, but I don't have much confidence I'll get up there after all the time I dedicated to doing so.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:54:48 AM PST
FOGE says:
None of those are half as bad as the AC 1 mentally challenged guys that would shove you. I hated them so much. Eventually I just started stabbing them.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:06:20 AM PST
Marvelous says:
How do you guys like the hunting in this game? And the Naval battles?

i personally loved them both, such a nice change of pace in the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:08:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 10:08:44 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Not a big fan of the hunting. It's pretty impressive from a design standpoint, but I just don't personally find it particularly fun or engaging.

The naval battles are a blast, though. Hopes there are lots more in store.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:15:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 10:45:35 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I haven't started the naval battles yet but hunting still makes me feel uneasy even if I've done my fair share of it so far. I don't mind killing the larger animals so much but hares, foxes, beavers and raccoons are a different thing.

I killed 3 raccoons one after the other because they wouldn't even flee after I killed the first one... I felt bad afterwards even if I knew I was doing it out of necessity, to a certain extent. Next time I think I'm going to skip the skinning cinematic altogether... Urgh...

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:42:10 AM PST
Gomb says:
Still haven't started the single-player, but I reached level 39 online so far. It's about impossible to find a match for Artifact Assault or Manhunt games, not a good sign when a game just came out...

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:04:46 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Manhunt is the only online variant I care about in Assassin's Creed multiplayer. That's the4 on 4 where you play one round as pursuer, and the next as pursued right?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:05:47 AM PST
FOGE says:
Hunting reminds me of RDR and makes me want to play that. Naval battles are awesome. Really enjoy those.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:27:00 AM PST
OP says:
Well, hopefully, downing a cougar here won't be as difficult as it was in RDR, because I had a hellish time doing that knife-only challenge.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:28:03 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Yeah it sure does, but sllightly improved being I can hide in a tree, throw down bait and drop down when the animal nears...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:41:59 AM PST
FOGE says:
Def easier. RDR cougar screams scared the shit out of me.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:43:01 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
I have not played an Assassin's Creed game since the first but I picked up Liberation and I am having a blast with it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:45:28 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Ohhhhhhh snap! Just got an email from my professor - class is cancelled today bitchez!

AC3 is uh uh on, uh uh on, uh uh uh uh uh hu on!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:41:34 PM PST
Bixillarla says:
Here is something I don't get. I have complete the Bunker Hill battle sequence and am doing some frontier exploration and delivery missions. Why would the Militia be my enemies, the guys in blue coats protectiong the villages from the red coats?

They are attacking me on site, I thought we were on the same side.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:43:13 PM PST
FOGE says:
Cause your an indian.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions