Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Heads up on $5 VG game credit here at ama.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 24, 2012 4:58:40 AM PST
Got an email saying that, due to a purchase of a THQ game, I have a $5 cred that is good only on 12-25. Must be at least $4.99. Check your inboxes, because I heard a rumor that tomorrow ama is going to have a SR season pass for $4.99.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 5:16:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 5:17:00 AM PST
SR?

I think I received 6 of those emails, but they're only towards EA games for me.

EDIT: Oh, Saint's Row.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 5:35:42 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Hmnn...i just realized going thru my mail that i have a ridonculous amount of $5 credits for January.

None for 12/25 though :(

I did buy the Darksiders bundle.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 6:08:50 AM PST
Anyone who purchased a digital download game over the past few weeks received one of those $5 credits to use towards one of the Amazon Editors 2012 Games of the Year. Unfortunately - you can get them now on sale for less than $5 off come January. And since you cannot stack the $5 coupons, most are going to be throw-away. Mine will. I already own a couple of the so called Game of the year Games....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 6:14:46 AM PST
I have no idea which THQ game it was referring to. The only ones that I've gotten this year from ama was Darksiders(free) and Darksiders 2 Season Pass.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 4:03:19 AM PST
Just tried it and it won't let you get the SR3 season pass for free. You can get Saints Row 2 for $2.49 though.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 4:28:50 AM PST
Yeah, I read the email wrong. The game that you buy has to be GREATER than $4.99. Makes me wonder why they had items on the lists(also had one for EA for purchasing KoA) for less than $5.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 6:50:16 AM PST
Breeze says:
Had two for EA. Only game I didn't already own that wasn't cheaper on Origin was KoA, so I went with that and have one credit leftover.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 8:15:49 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Finally got the THQ $5 one.

Only games i don't have are Red Faction Guerrilla and Homefront, so the most logical way to spend it is on the THQ Medley. May as well delete SpaceMarines from my PS3 HDD and get that on PC as well, haven't started it anyways.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions