Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Question about New Super Mario Bros for the DS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 9:06:16 PM PST
Anthony says:
my mom just got a DS as an early christmas present. and i haven't played a Mario game since the N64.

my mom used to love Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES, would she like New Super Mario Bros? the description says it is an "old school" side scroller. i want to know if its truth in advertising.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:16:27 PM PST
Yep, it's a great one for fans of 2D platforming in general and early SMB in particular. Other games she might enjoy: Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, Kirby Squeak Squad, The Legendary Starfy, Giant Sisters, Henry Hatsworth, just to name a few possibilities.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 9:26:15 PM PST
Yes. New Super Mario Bros. is extremely accessible to fans of the original SMB.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:27:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:31:54 PM PST
Anthony says:
thanks. i put the names of those games in a txt file to look at later.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions