Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What game would make you change your loyalty?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 165 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 2, 2013 10:55:07 PM PST
Admit it, we are all a tiny bit partial to our game systems. Not fanboyish, but we each prefer one over the other. My favorite has always been Nintendo and Playstation. I even own a Vita! (I know, how many of those do see around?) I have the Wii U, and plan on getting the PS4. Unless, however, Star Wars: Battlefront 3 was an exclusive title for the Xbox 720. I would snatch up one of those boxes instead of a PS4 so fast! What about you guys?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 10:58:57 PM PST
None, unless Zelda gets on PS4 instead of Wii-U.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 11:04:21 PM PST
Aku says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 11:04:29 PM PST
Subject7 says:
When I chose the PS3, I chose wisely. There isn't a single exclusive out there that I want badly enough to completely jump ship.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 11:09:06 PM PST
Aku says:
Talladega Nights was a great game to launch the PS3 with.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 11:10:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2013 11:11:49 PM PST
R. Brown says:
If Xbox Live went free i might give it a shot. But that's not going to happen.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 11:19:56 PM PST
Fap says:
KOTOR 3 or Jade Empire 2 coming out and being exclusive to one console.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 11:35:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 12:44:21 AM PST
ice grizzly says:
Sly/Ratchet/Jak/GT were my favorite PS2 games. MotoroStorm/Uncharted/Infamous made me to stick with PS3.

I dont think nintendo needs any single mascot. I will be happy to buy a nintendo console even if they decide to make the next Madden or Call of Duty. Nintendo has magic.. that no one else in the industry can reproduce. It is not a formula.. just the feel of nintendo first party games is special. I dont know why I can't feel the same way for any other studio.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 11:58:20 PM PST
Krypto K says:
Sly Cooper on PS4 would definitely have me interested.

Regardless, I'll always be a Nintendo guy. Nintendo games have that certain magic whether it be Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Kid Icarus or Smash Brothers. Sony and Microsoft have their good games and may snag some exclusive/titles that are worth picking up the system for but Nintendo will always be my preference.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 12:12:03 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I prefer the array of games that PlayStation's systems always have so I will probably always buy them systems unless they become really bad. I would buy any console that the next Final Fantasy is on though.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 1:25:16 AM PST
I play PS3 because my launch 360 RRoD'd on Christmas Eve of the year of launch and I sold the replacement telling myself I'll pick up another in the future. My PS3 is still kicking. I still want a 360 as I'm missing out on some great exclusives. Both PS3 and 360 are great consoles. If you decide to hug onto one console without glancing at the other, you're just cheating yourself out of an even better gaming experience.

If we could get some more classic games to come to console, that'd be great. For example, Heroes of Might and Magic as a console exclusive + PC would definitely get my attention first.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 1:34:50 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
Ultimately my goal is to have both the new Sony and MS console. Whatever one has good games I will play. I figure they both will. I have no loyalty to any brand. For years I have preferred the Xbox going back to 01 but now I am really digging the PS3 so I go through phases.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 4:17:07 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Not a specific title per say, but rather family friendly titles that are top shelf. Nintendo wins out in my house because of this with Mario, zelda, kart, smash, Kirby, etc. adult games are great but don't get played much because my kids run about. I am all about family friendly top shelf titles. I don't think playing uncharted, god of war, halo in front of kids is a great idea.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 4:58:26 AM PST
Exclusive titles are alright for the most part but it's the durability and performance of the game console that's a real deciding factor as well as the price range. I mean I liked the PS2 but I wasn't going to put down $600 for the PS3 when it first came out blu-ray player added in or not.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 5:05:15 AM PST
Gameresq says:
Stop reading my mind and posting my thoughts!

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 5:13:11 AM PST
I don't think a single game would do it but if the Nextbox just has an amazing lineup after a year and is the right price while the ps4 how you say, "haz no games" than I might defect. Ideally I'll have both, and keep my ps3, and get a Wii U. I think the wife might kill me if I do that and if I think about it I don't even have time for the games on just one console.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 5:16:16 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
I own a PS3 and a 360. Likely I'll end up buying both of those next gen systems if they each have great exclusives. So far the PS4 is going to be in my game room first.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 5:18:09 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
I would buy an Xbox if Microsoft didn't suck balls.

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 6:55:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 7:43:26 AM PST
RROD: The Game

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 7:02:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 7:04:04 AM PST
John McClane says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 7:09:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 7:10:51 AM PST
I think you mean that Microsoft couldn't make a dependable durable game console the first time if their life depended on it.

I mean when it takes a company seven tries before getting something right that doesn't give customers a sense of confidence in that company.

Also looks like your racist attitude is showing McClane you should tone that down.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 7:17:36 AM PST
John McClane says:

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 7:20:56 AM PST
Sorry, I guess that's one of my "Moon powers".

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 7:33:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2013 7:36:25 AM PST
HorizonBrave says:
Magic, magic everywhere!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 7:39:51 AM PST
M. says:
GTAV
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  54
Total posts:  165
Initial post:  Mar 2, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions