Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The steamy climax: Searching for Sex Before the World Ends

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 113 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2012 7:38:19 AM PST
FOGE says:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/12/20/steamy-climax-searching-for-sex-before-world-ends/?intcmp=trending

Stop the world - I wanna get off!

A sexy swimsuit model and countless other lusty New Yorkers say tomorrow's predicted Mayan apocalypse is a great reason to have sex, and are turning to social media and doomsday-themed parties in hopes of fully experiencing humanity's steamy climax.

"If I die, I don't want to die on a dry spell!" declared model Niki Ghazian.

The sexy fashion plate, who works in New York and Los Angeles, told The Post she'll attend a fashion party with friends tonight to celebrate Doomsday Eve - and, hopefully, hook up with someone hot.

"Everybody should go out feeling satisfied," she told The Post. "If the world's gonna end, why hold back?"

All the horny hubbub has been caused by a doomsday prediction made by the ancient Mayan calendar, which predicts the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012, at 11:11 a.m.

While some people around the world are arming themselves and digging into bunkers, many New Yorkers are simply hoping for a hot time.

"I will be looking for an end-of-the-world hook-up," Dennis Cintron, 29, a Lower East Side bartender, told The Post. "If you're going to go out, go out with a bang."

Cintron said he'll buy new clothes and get a haircut for the big day because he wants some "companionship" to ring in the rapture.

Sara Saperstein, 26, of Bushwick is also hoping for one last romp.

"It's like New Year's. I want to go out on a wild note!" Saperstein said.

She won't have trouble finding a spot for that. More than a dozen bars and clubs in New York City are throwing end-of-days bashes, including a comedy show at the Bell House in Gowanus and an "End of the Funking World Party" at B.B. King Blues Club in Midtown.

Other singles posted ads on Craigslist.org and OKCupid.com, seeking apocalypse-themed dates, "casual encounters" and even "end of the world sex."

"If you've got no plans for the apocalypse, let's get together," wrote a 30-year-old single guy from Midtown.

He added, "Send me how you'd like to spend your last hours on earth - and a photo."

Kerri McMearty, a 35-year-old nurse from Long Island, wants to spend her last night on earth enjoying a boozy dinner with a "new man."

"You come into the world with people - you may as well go out with them," she said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/12/20/steamy-climax-searching-for-sex-before-world-ends/?intcmp=trending#ixzz2FbhESL5E

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:39:06 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Also a great way to get teh herpes.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:39:43 AM PST
FOGE says:
"You come into the world with people - you may as well go out with them," she said.

Thats what she said.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:40:06 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
She DID say that.
:o

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:40:20 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I'd rather play Xbox.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:40:37 AM PST
If the world ends tomorrow... *shrugs* So I'll die a Virgin, nothing I'm ashamed of.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:42:27 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
No worries bro, there are many virgins on this forum.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:44:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 7:45:19 AM PST
Maybe I can use this ploy to get some sex from the wife tonight?????

Baby it's the last night of our lives together can we just have a very emotional and intimate romping session before we die?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:51:10 AM PST
FOGE says:
Well tonight is a great night to hook up with a girl. How old are you bro?

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:55:05 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:34:09 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:55:29 AM PST
I wonder how far into my marriage it will be before I have to scheme to get sex?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:56:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 8:20:08 AM PST
I'm sure everyone will feel just fine. The world still exists and they successfully used the universe's worst pickup line in order to get sex.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 7:57:10 AM PST
FOGE says:
Reason #1 why Foge is not married. In the past people got married to have sex. Now we dont get married to have sex.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:01:27 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:34:09 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:02:11 AM PST
I'm 25, and I'm actually Gay... and A Fur. so a Girl would not help me hehe.

Plus I also promised myself that I would only sleep with my mate, if I ever got one. I'm not the type for random sex with people I don't know.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:03:11 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Yah thats the whole point by the condom boxes its easily briefed if you just look past the obvious.

1 Condom for friday nights in Highschool
3 Pack-College Friday, Saturday and Sunday
12 Pack= Marriage One condom per month

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:03:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 8:12:55 AM PST
if you need a ploy to have sex with your WIFE, then...lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:14:55 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
A fur?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:15:57 AM PST
Yes a Fur, or a Furry.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:16:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 8:16:44 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Wtf is a fur or furry?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:18:00 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
That's where you like to dress up in animal costumes, right?

What do you know, two gay guys and the same age as well!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:18:03 AM PST
I'll explain this simply as to not cause... more confusion as it ussually does.

It means i'm not really attracted to Humans, I'm attracted to Anthropromorphic Animals. For Example, I Find Fox McCloud from Star Fox quite handsome, same with Wolf O'Donnell and such.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:18:59 AM PST
There are some that like to Dress up in Fur Suits, some don't that's a mater of Taste. Personally i don't, partially because I don't have the desire to, but mainly because they are sometimes THOUSANDS of dollars.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:19:51 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
What in the world? Are you serious?

You are one kinky motherfoger. Not that it's a bad thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:21:42 AM PST
Oh yes I'm very serious. Sadly actual Anthro animals... don't exist so Furs Dress up in Fursuits to pretend, but that's the limit of what we can really do.

I'm a Eurasian Badger.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  113
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions