Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Supreme Court to hear two gay marriage cases next year

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 501-525 of 527 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:13:05 AM PST
Why do you care what gay people do? It's not effecting your life in the slightest. They're not hurting anybody, they're showing up to work on time, they're paying taxes, ect. Mind your own business.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:14:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 11:15:30 AM PST
G. Krein says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:15:10 AM PST
Yes, that is exactly what the anti-gay rights people should do!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:15:29 AM PST
Yeah, how DARE he condemn you for condemning others. How dare he mind your business when you weren't minding yours!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:17:16 AM PST
G. Krein says:
Do what? uphold the normality?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:17:38 AM PST
That's rich. You are telling others to mind their own business but if you oppose gay marriage that is the opposite of what you are doing.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 11:17:40 AM PST
Soulshine says:
I think the crux of this fellow's argument is, "I know you are, but what am I?" And we have told him.

He fell in love with a gay fish, gay fish.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:17:49 AM PST
English mutha*****r, do you read it?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:18:32 AM PST
FOGE says:
I think giving a girl a facial is illegal in most of the states too though.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:18:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 11:23:01 AM PST
"Mind your own."

This is easily one of the worst comebacks I've seen on these boards. How old are you - 15?

"Plus its still illegal in well over the majority of the states."

A few corrections:

1. "What gay people do" isn't illegal in any states in the United States. Were you referring to gay marriage, instead?
2. Gay marriage isn't illegal in any states either - it just isn't offered as an option in many of them. If a gay couple in Wyoming finds a church who will perform a marriage ceremony for them, no one's going to jail or getting fined.

Seriously - make a little effort.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:21:12 AM PST
G. Krein says:
Man that is such a lame post, and the last sentence i still do not get, its just there to serve no purpose.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:21:46 AM PST
G. Krein says:
Yes do you??

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:23:57 AM PST
It's not illegal in any state. Most states just don't recognize it as an option. But that will change with time. No thanks to people like yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:25:52 AM PST
G. Krein says:
This is easily one of the worst comeback's I've seen on these boards. How old are you - 15?

ok then how about go the F%^k away... is that better?

No i was saying gay marriage is illegal in a high majority of the state.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:26:59 AM PST
We'll go over it again, since you're slow. It's not illegal - getting a church to perform it won't get you arrested. The States just don't recognize it in a governmental sense.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:27:58 AM PST
"ok then how about go the F%^k away... is that better?"

If you were to go away? Yeah, that would be better.

"No i was saying gay marriage is illegal in a high majority of the state."

And I pointed out that it's not. Please learn to read for comprehension. Hint: If it were actually illegal, people would go to jail if they attempted to get a gay marriage. If you could point out any instances of that happening in "a majority of the state", you'd be correct. But you're not. You're wrong. Again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 11:28:09 AM PST
"No i was saying gay marriage is illegal in a high majority of the state."

And just one public election doubled the number of states where it IS legal. If you can't see the writing on the wall, then you're just delusional. If DOMA gets struck down, which it likely will, other states will have no choice but to allow it as the number of gay couples who will travel to other states just to get married will be staggering.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 12:57:29 PM PST
EggNogJam says:
Said the prude who hasn't experienced the wonder of buttsex

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:41:22 PM PST
G. Krein says:
That is only a church observation, not the government observation. if that was the case they would not be pushing for legality.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 6:17:03 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Somebody is an angry bear! I never said it was Gospel, but it is evidence pointing towards genetics. You have not found ONE source, and let me repeat that, ONE source to refute anything that I have said or what most scientists believe.

Believe what you want, that is the beauty of 'Merica, but also the downfall as the ignorant like to believe whatever fits their belief system no matter what evidence is out there. They refuse to acknowledge that "gasp" not everything fits perfectly into their narrow minded view of the world, so they just reject it out of hand...and yes, I am speaking of you.

Oh, and if you get all pissy because you didn't read all of it then don't respond against the damn article without reading it. This is why you remain ignorant on this topic.

God Bless America

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 6:24:45 PM PST
Just because the government doesn't recognize the marriage for the sake of tax purposes does not mean it is "illegal." Again, getting married will not get them arrested.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:03:58 PM PST
Real217 says:
Disagreeing with your opinion doesnt mean i'm angry. I just disagree with you. You scrounged through google to find a hypothesis to try to tell me your position is fact? lol why should i take you seriously?
smh.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:53:32 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I don't get how you jumped from point A to point Z. You assumed, because you disagree with me, that I "scrounged through google" when in fact, and this will be shocking: I actually read the news. Time Magazine is not exactly scrounging. I actually do research....Like I said shocking.

You wanted evidence and I tried to provide some. You immediately disavowed it and then refuse to come up with any on your own, and yet you try to make the assertion that I am the one not correct. I hope to Allah that you are not a lawyer, well never mind you might be one.

There are theories about how the dinosaurs became extinct, and there are still no completely irrefutable facts. Hell Relativity and Evolution are still theories. But they are 99.999999999999999999999999 percent true.

Maybe you should open your eyes a little and realize that your world view may not be the only correct one out there. That it is okay to learn and advance your own knowledge and not be held to a rigid standard. Just because you don't believe that homosexuals should not get married, does not mean you have to deny that it is most likely not a choice made by people, that they want to be gay. Branch out, not everything has to be pigeonholed just because you don't agree with it. It makes live a lot more fuller and invigorating.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:13:33 AM PST
No he clearly refuted you by being dismissive, that's how you win debates.

<sarcasm>

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 6:19:56 AM PST
That seems to be a top trend in this thread for the anti-gay crowd.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  49
Total posts:  527
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions