Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - IGN Review

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 37 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 14, 2012 6:38:23 AM PST
Mel says:
turds never gonna shine

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 6:07:40 AM PST
Soulshine says:
Definitive - #1 game case king confirmed.

Case closed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 4:07:24 AM PST
I'm not surprised. I remember trying to buy Vita games at Target and they refused because they were street dated even though Best Buy, GameStop and WalMart ( all within a mile of the local Target) were selling them.

Fortunately, not every retailer has Target's policy. For example, Madden NFL 13 - Nintendo Wii U

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 3:37:51 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
Yeah Jason, how you get your Wii U games? I tried buying Ninja Gaiden at Target but the games are street dated and the register won't let you ring it up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 2:03:25 AM PST
That was actually mainly a jab at Ryan, I've never really cared for his reviews because of little stuff like this. He gushed over Halo 4 and even talked up how difficult the campaign was this time around yet here difficulty is something that is holding the game back... So Ryan which is it? Difficulty good or difficulty bad? The big difference I'm seeing between these titles (outside of the obvious genre change) is one game is difficult with regenerating health and the other is difficult and the way games were actually meant to be played; no regenerating health.

So actually not troll bait at all lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:06:19 AM PST
Bulbachutwo says:
That is pretty fishy. That's part of the appeal of these games!

Also, for troll bait purposes, aside from the old side-scrollers, Ninja Gaiden and all its hardness has been an Xbox brand. First one and Black were Xbox exclusives, it wasn't until Sigma that PS3 got it. So if anyone should be used to the difficulty of these games, it would be an Xbox player. I'm sure you know this tho, and I'm just falling for the trap. :)

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 7:58:06 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Hmm, from absolutely horrible to decent? I'd call it a win. Good job team ninja - just remember the message Nintendo fans sent you and you'll be fine.

"If you touch Metroid again, we'll kill you and eat your children"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:23:24 PM PST
Mel says:
uber nerds!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:22:31 PM PST
The Mythbusters guys still have their polished turds on display. That is awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:20:42 PM PST
Yea I thought that was odd as well. I'm not much for the Ninja Gaiden franchise but I thought that was a complaint about the last release, far too easy and wasn't nearly at the punishing levels fans had come to expect. So why is it bad that a game which is known for being difficult but wasn't on the last release is now returning to being difficult?

I can understand the complaints over the muddy visuals, lack of AA, and such because this is a more capable system but to dock a game for being difficult? Grow a damn pair and man up. Of course the review was done by their Xbox cat so I imagine he's used to regenerating health and such lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:17:54 PM PST
Mel says:
knowing this makes it even more fun to say

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 12:15:55 PM PST
Aku says:
They seemed to dock a hell of a lot off for a game being difficult, especially when it's from a franchise known as being difficult.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:08:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 12:09:00 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Mythbusters proved it as well.

I thought the point of the saying though was that at the end of the day, polished or not, you still have a lump of shit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:07:44 PM PST
Incorrect.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_possible_to_polish_poop

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 12:04:52 PM PST
Cinema Fan says:
How can Keller not have Wii U games when his wife got the WiiU delivered yesterday? What an i-diot

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 12:02:12 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 12:13:19 PM PST
NG3 was well produced/presented but didn't feel like NG anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:00:49 PM PST
false: prometheus.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 11:54:21 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Eh, I guess if I do get something else besides Mario maybe it will be ZombieU instead of this.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:31:40 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
You're right. Game Stop online actually has several Wii U games in stock and shipping.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:25:40 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
*le sigh*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:24:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 11:26:26 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Dude, gamers should realize every major console has a great lineup of games, if one looks open minded enough.

I never had a problem finding enough games to enjoy my Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, ps1, ps2, ps3 and Turbo Graphix. Maybe that is just me though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:23:40 AM PST
They just came in today. I had Uncharted: Golden Abyss and UMvC3 on February 10th, five days before I had my Vita. 3DS games were out early too. I'm sure some stores around you have Wii U games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:23:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 11:24:14 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Dude, you really need to understand that not everyone likes the same games that you adore.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:22:38 AM PST
Lucanus says:
While I believe that is a true statement.... that is the dumbest thing I have ever read. wow.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:21:13 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Shouldn't be hard. After this weekend, I'll own more Wii U games than Wii games.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions