Showing 51-75 of 131 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:10:03 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
Ah, fair point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:11:08 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:05:36 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:11:08 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Very much so. I'm sure the thought of someone not loving Sony exclusives makes you want to have an aneurysm, so I suggest some deep breaths and maybe a pill or two.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:11:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:13:08 AM PST
Big difference in here, my appreciable friend Keller.
While Don says that Uncharted (and the vast majority of PS3 exclusives, for that matter) suck hairy balls, I have never said SMG 1 and 2 are bad games. I've just said theyre not for me and that I think they're overrated, but by no means bad games.

>>Plus if I remember correctly, you don't think much of Gears or Halo either<<
Same thing. Halo is way overrated, but a good series nontheless. Gears is one of the few game/series I wanted to get a 360 for

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:12:21 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:05:37 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 8:12:56 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
At this point, donnie sees a Sony exclusive and before even playing it, he's already made up his mind that it's "mediocre". So if and when he actually *does* play it, he'll find something to nitpick about even if it's game of the year (e.g. Uncharted 2, Journey, etc).

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:13:57 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
You can't say they're bad games because you've never played them. That's the difference Flores, all of the games I say I don't like I've actually played before. You bash Halo, Gears, Mario, and everything else that is an exclusive on a non Sony console and you've never so much as touched a controller on their respective consoles.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:14:07 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Sure but at the end of the day:

1) Gears, Mario, Halo, Fable, Forza, Metroid, Zelda, etc are all "not" for you..... there is a clear trend in your gaming habits, open minded it is not.
2) Donnie doesn't really think those Sony exclusives are horrible, he says that to get under your skin. Unfortunately you appear stupid enough to fall for it ever single time. The worst part being, you aren't stupid. May I suggest stop letting Donnie control you posting habits?

:)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:14:48 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:16:25 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
Hmm that's interesting. I've been looking forward to playing this ever since it was announced. Yakuza 5 will be a day one buy for me. So will Dragon's Crown. If Insomniac ever makes a real R&C game again that will be as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:15:48 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:05:38 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:15:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:19:32 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Sure it is part of his act. The question is why does Flores continue to fall for his act. Don't get me wrong, Donnie is a worthless troll. In no shape, way or form I am claiming he is fair. My point is Flores is just as bad at being biased. Flores routinely bashes systems he doesn't even own (360, 3DS, Wii-U). Both need to grow up, IMHO. I don't consider either by any stretch of the imagination to be open minded. :)

Side note, I really didn't like Journey at all. I honestly and confused by the love.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:15:59 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
Not really.

Actually, I'm not really a fan of the Jak games though I really liked the Crash series and, obvioulsy, love the Uncharted series.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:16:07 AM PST
>>Donnie doesn't really think those Sony exclusives are horrible<<

Yes, he does.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:16:42 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:05:39 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:18:28 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Ok, Flores. There is no chance he says that to get your goat, which FYI works to perfection every time. My apologies, please proceed going back and forth with Donnie over Uncharted for the 3,326th time. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:20:33 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:05:40 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:21:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:32:02 AM PST
Carlito says:
First...I dislike Zelda but also will talk down to any Systemer for being closed minded. Disliking a series <> hating. I can understand why people love series that I'm not necessarily thrilled with. I also don't spew hate about that series either, I just don't play it anymore.

To go along with the 'are all not for you', games not being for you does not, at all, equate over rated and that's a phrase that really needs to be retired. Flores, I don't mean this to be offensive, but I'm not sure you understand what over rated really means.

In general, isn't this about massive, massive amounts of arrogance as well? Remove the posters that poke the bear just to watch it get aggitated, but it amazes me the amount of arrogance a person has to have to say, 'Not only do I not like this game, but I refuse to even entertain the idea that the vast majority have rated this series highly, and, I will make it vocal why I think everyone is ignorant in liking this game'. That is the person I like to say loves nobody more than themselves.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 8:22:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:25:05 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I guess what I don't understand about all of this, and frankly never have, is why people constantly question and harass someone who does not like the games they like on here. I pick on people like Flores because I know he's never played the games. There are plenty of people on here who say they don't like the Halo and Gears games and I don't say anything to them. It's no big secret at this point that Sony has been a major letdown for me this gen. I have not enjoyed many of their exclusives at all, and yes, I have strong opinions about that. I just don't understand why that is met with such derision and spite. I mean for God's sake it's upset someone to the point where they've created an account with the sole intention to follow me around in every topic and post trollish homophobic comments. It's pure insanity.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:25:59 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:05:41 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:28:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:29:40 AM PST
Lucanus says:
That is a superb post. Well stated, agreed 100%. :)

Sorry Zelda isn't for you, my wife doesnt' like the series either, meanwhile I am borderline obsessed with it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 8:35:10 AM PST
"Yakuza 5 will be a day one buy for me"

Argh. Those games are too big. I'm two Yakuza games behind in my backlog (Yak 4 and Dead Souls)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:38:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 8:41:23 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
100%ing them is completely crazy. I just try to do as much side stuff as possible. They are fun though. I didn't bother with Dead Souls because I've read the controls and gameplay in general is kind of terrible, plus it's not a continuation of the main story. Maybe when it's dirt cheap and I've cleared out more of the backlog I'll give it a shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:39:38 AM PST
JWK says:
Relax, Myles. I think IGN gave Gears a good score, too. Your 360 is not at risk.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 8:42:58 AM PST
John McClane says:
What I'll never understand is why PS3 exclusives are so desirable and rated so well, yet no one buys them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 9:08:22 AM PST
Because they have names like NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  41
Total posts:  131
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions