Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Target's official black friday ad doesn't include 1600 ms points for $10.00

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2012 4:02:05 AM PST
looks like the ad was changed (trolled) from 1600 to 3 month live gold for $10.00...

i'm not happy because i was asking walmart to honor it...

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 4:22:32 AM PST
That's one thing about BF adds that really irks me, where they place adds for items that are priced at an amount that is not really anything to sing about and talk about how it's such a big deal. I mean, it's not impossible to find a year priced at around $30 or so. I guess this sale is targeted at non-gamers to stuff the stockings of gamers. Still seems kinda dumb to me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Insignia safe? 5 18 seconds ago
$350 PS4 With $50 Gift Card and Uncharted Collection or Last of Us 5 1 minute ago
Phil Spencer: Microsoft fundamentally lost the trust of most loyal customers around Xbox One launch 59 1 minute ago
Weekend Gaming 10/9 - 10/11 36 1 minute ago
OT: Is the Livestock Industry Destroying the Planet? 82 2 minutes ago
Xbox One Exec Admits PS4 Has "Huge Lead," Not Sure If Microsoft Can Catch Up 1 2 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v3.0 5469 3 minutes ago
CONFIRMED: Rayman Legends at 1080p60 on PS4 while Sub-720p on Xbox One 47 3 minutes ago
Ouch! Rise Of The Tomb Raider PS4 Up For Pre-Order on And they Surpassed Xbox One version 222 3 minutes ago
OT High School QB Suspended For `Inappropriately Touching' Center 32 4 minutes ago
Official VGF Battlefront 3 Beta Impressions Thread 48 5 minutes ago
Physical Version Of Shovel Knight Hit With Delay, Price Increase, And Cancellation Of Xbox One Version 247 10 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 21, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions