Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone for some Borderlands (the first one) co-op on the PS3 this weekend?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2013 11:14:21 AM PST
Prankster says:
I can't seem to enjoy this game solo so just wondering if anyone is still interested in playing. I have a level 17 soldier and I wouldn't mind some highly leveled up co-op partners :P

I can be on in the afternoon (EST) on Saturday if anyone wants to play. My PSN ID is prankster1710.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:23:25 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i just traded in my ps3 copy last weekend, sorry buddy.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:25:10 AM PST
Prankster says:
Damn! I've been trying to find a co-op partner for sometime now but I always used to post in the weekend thread and never create a separate thread. :(

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 11:27:05 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
i've been trying to play it with a friend on the 360. it's hard to get myself to play it, it's pretty boring.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:29:57 AM PST
gamepunk says:
yeah dude I'll do some co-op with ya. My character is a level 56 soldier I think. I've been trying to get to level 61 but just keep putting it off. I already Platiumed and got all dlc trophies on Borderlands 2.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:41:56 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i have it on 360 though, and havent touched my ps3 version in awhile, so i figured i might as well trade it in. figures somebody is looking for a co-oper now

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:54:25 AM PST
I think I might be around your level. I will have to check it out, but I believe I am free as long as the wife hasnt planned anything out for me.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:05:52 PM PST
Scratchy says:
B-lands was free for PS+ so you can redl it if you downloaded it when it was free.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:11:44 PM PST
pokritz says:
I feel like there should be a thread dedicated to MP games that people want to play.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 2:06:15 PM PST
Prankster says:
Awesome. Having a co-op character that strong would make things a little bit easier as well. I mean I am not looking for a challenge, just some fun, so suits me perfectly.

Add me and I will try to be online by 1 EST. I'm in India, so give me some buffer time ok :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 2:06:56 PM PST
Prankster says:
Co-op can be upto 4 players right? We can all join in and play the campaign. Like I mentioned, if you're free at like 1 PM EST or something, just message me. My ID is above.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 2:07:20 PM PST
Prankster says:
Hah, I know, right?! But hey, WeaKeN here is playing on the 360. You could gang up with him :)

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 9:47:50 AM PST
Prankster says:
gamepunk, you up for some co-op now? Chris is online so I might jump into a game with him.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions