Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Cold Bodies, Warm Heart trailer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 34 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2012 12:09:47 PM PST
Ice King says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGRHrr6IYdg

Has anyone seen this yet? It looks pretty good.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 12:14:21 PM PST
Kin-foot says:
I mentioned it a few times in the WWZ thread. Looks funny

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 12:17:34 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Youtube is blocked, can't find anything by that title online. What is it supposed to be about?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:18:53 PM PST
Kin-foot says:
The movie is called "Warm Bodies". It's a zombe love story of course!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:20:12 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Ah. I was searching for the whole title. No wonder I didn't think any of the results were related.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 12:20:18 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
The book was actually really good. The trailer makes it look like more of a rom-com than it really was, so I'm hoping that it's kind of like what the trailer for AdventureLand did.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 12:20:28 PM PST
What is with women wanting to sleep with things that don't have a pulse, are close to being underage, or bare a very close resemblance to dogs?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:22:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 12:22:38 PM PST
Ice King says:
Because when it comes to perversions, women have us beat in that department hands down.
We might be obsessed with bewbs, but they want to sleep with all kinds of monsters.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:22:30 PM PST
"The movie is called "Warm Bodies". It's a zombe love story of course!"

Oh that's the classic story of Boy meets Girl. Girl eats Boy. Boy and Girl eat a family of four. Chick flick!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:22:49 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I saw another zombie rom-com recently on netflix. So if this turns out like that, I'll pass.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:23:43 PM PST
Ice King says:
Crap! I'm sorry, when I first found this someone had called it Cold Bodies, Warm Heart so that's what I thought it was.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:24:02 PM PST
Ice King says:
What was it called?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:25:58 PM PST
I've just always wondered why women get a pass on perfume for Bieber called "Someday", middle aged women get to drool over rather young men, are just fine having fantasies about undead things, but if we get caught checking out the girls when they are on display we're pigs...

Man I love double standards in life.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:27:20 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
The link in this is that when zombies eat a victim's brain, they retain a portion of the memory of their victim, at least for a little bit. It's part of what motivates them to hunt. A good part of the book is that he's chasing her down or holding her hostage because that lingering flicker of memory from eating her boyfriend makes him want her - though he doesn't know why. She's really, at least at the start there, horrified.

And in the book, at least, she doesn't sex any zombies.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:28:15 PM PST
"And in the book, at least, she doesn't sex any zombies."

Sadly we live in a post Twilight world...

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 12:28:37 PM PST
Looks surprisingly good actually.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:32:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 12:37:01 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I'll have to find the title in stuff I've rated on Netflix once I get home. It was about some kid that died and his mom brought him back to life with voodoo that she botched. The book of voodoo was, oddly enough, stolen from a priest.

Edit: Ah, Wikipedia has me covered. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Eats_Girl

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:33:03 PM PST
To be fair, there's no sex in Twilight until the final book, AND they don't have sex until they're married.

It's just that the entire relationship leading up to that point is horrifyingly unhealthy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:34:15 PM PST
Well I'm not really talking about the content here but rather what drew fans in and why a lot of women were reading those books/watching the movies.

Personally I have no desire to read the books because I have no desire to get cancer in my eyes.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:35:36 PM PST
Oh, that's why. Yeah, if that's the reason he likes her it is really weird. Though that explains the love at first sight thing, which I hate.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:35:51 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
And the sex afterward? Super unhealthy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:36:56 PM PST
Haha. Also, the character in Twilight is only 17 technically.

The actor who plays him is awesome though. In an interview he outright says that the author is in love with her characters.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:37:45 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 12:39:22 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
And it's -supposed- to be incredibly uncomfortable. It's supposed to make you squirm with how weird it is. Hell, in the book he's not some good looking young something corpse. He's a dead business man who could potentially be anywhere between 25 and 35. The girl is 16.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:40:40 PM PST
I think the unhealthy part is the way that Jacob is destined to be with a baby.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:42:09 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
That's just one layer of the mess-ed upped-ness.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  34
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions