Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Hitman Absolution: $19.99 PC Download

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2012 6:37:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 6:40:25 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Activates via Steam

$19.99 Standard Edition
Hitman: Absolution [Download]

Professional Edition $29.99
Hitman: Absolution [Download]

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 6:51:35 PM PST
elect Tron says:
Fiyah sale!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 6:53:46 PM PST
From what I've heard, the price only deserves to keep sliding down.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 6:58:39 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
That meh, eh?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 7:02:55 PM PST
From what I've heard from 3 different people(2 of which were fans of the original game), it's not a stealth game but a mediocre action game with light stealth elements. For 20 bucks, I guess it might be worth that if you want. Just not for me; if I'm going to play a stealth game, I want stealth to be a real option instead of just something that I use on occasion. Deus Ex, this game is not.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 8:41:38 PM PST
Vikki P. says:
Not a hardcore fan of Hitman, but I'm still a fan. I enjoyed Contracts and Blood Money. That said, I enjoyed Absolution, but can see where a lot of the criticism comes from. There is only a hint of old school Hitman, but as an "action-stealth" (as in a hybrid genre) game, it does the job.

My biggest gripe is that it can be VERY cheap on harder difficulties, such that a shoot-out is pretty much required. But on Normal, stealth is a viable option.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 8:48:58 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
with the way this is dropping, itll be 10 bucks by february

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 9:04:09 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Messed up for those that bought this game day 1, but a smoking deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 9:35:48 PM PST
pyroguy says:
I don't know about that. There's a guy I know on YouTube that's doing a full walkthrough of this game on the hardest difficulty, and so far, he hasn't been spotted yet (except in some of the scripted cutscenes)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Steam sale: Whadya bouyin'? 62 9 minutes ago
Rumor: Activision bringing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron to PS4 according to Taiwan ratings board 3 1 hour ago
On the Kinsey scale of 1(lowest) to 6(highest), how Gay are you? 7 2 hours ago
OT: Conservatives Hurt the Economy Once Again: Global stocks tumble after Britain votes to leave the EU 14 2 hours ago
Need a new HDMI cord? Amazon is having a great sale right now. 3 2 hours ago
The M M Romance forum is on Amazon's most active community forums list, but the F F Romance forum is not 2 3 hours ago
2-Years of Playstation Plus $65! 32 3 hours ago
Why ReCore is a $40 Game 45 3 hours ago
Nintendo NX - Might Actually Go Back to Cartridges? 73 3 hours ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 38 3 hours ago
8 new games added to X1 BC 4 4 hours ago
PSN flash sale incoming today 74 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions