Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Is Medal Of Honor Warfighter that bad?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2013 12:07:14 AM PST
Stra8 Edge says:
Just got my platnium trophy on the first one, It's my favorite FPS this generation and play online everyday. So am thinking if I should get Warfighter but people are saying its worse than the first one.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 12:23:12 AM PST
Fullme7al says:
I never played the first one, and only played the beta for the second one. I thought it was really generic. I think EA made it just to release something and try to make a quick buck off another first person shooter. Obviously I didn't get the full Warfighter experiece, but I'm glad I didn't.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 2:18:53 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
The 1st one was better MP wise outside of some new gameplay ideas.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 4:58:16 AM PST
I got mad at the sniping in that game. I'd def suggest redboxing it. I beat it in under 7 hours and was VGFing when doing it

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:09:43 AM PST
Beau H. says:
I've been a long time MoH fan and even I'll admit that it's pretty bad. I mean, if you like MoH then it's worth a playthrough but it's nothing I'm going to play again. It's definitely not as good as the 2010 reboot and nowhere near as good as the games from MoH's heyday.

I beat the SP campaign on Hard in just about 5 hours. The story made almost no sense and the characters were boring. I didn't even touch MP; after playing the beta I knew it was going to be a turd.

If you want an in-depth review, read the one in my profile.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:10:40 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Ask Broncosfan. He pre-ordered it and made sure everyone knew it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:18:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 6:22:04 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
if the first one was your favorite FPS this generation and played online everyday, then buy warfighter because you already have low standards.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:20:46 AM PST
I liked the first game and really liked the MP for awhile the gameplay in the MP for the MOH reboot was awesome IMO the lack of customzation and guns gave it no lasting power.

Seems like lots of people had probs with sniping in MOH I thought it was way worse in BF2.

I played the Beta of MOH 2 and didnt like it at all than bad reviews sealed the deal as a non buy for me might pick it up at a real cheap price like under $10 at some point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 6:33:27 AM PST
"Seems like lots of people had probs with sniping in MOH I thought it was way worse in BF2."

Wait, are you talking about BF2 or Bad Company 2? In BF2, no sniper rifle killed in one body shot at any range. A headshot was required even for the M95. So sniping took a lot more skill than in more recent games. You had to have precise aim or use your pistol when you moved around, because popping off a quick scope resulted in you getting killed and the enemy having 2 bars of health left most of the time. BFBC2 made sniper rifles kill in one hit to the foot at close range, so you could get away with more.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:37:01 AM PST
It's not as bad as most people make it. Danger close was talking very highly about their singleplayer and it didn't live up to what they said BUT! the multiplayer is fantastic.(Better than medal of honor 2010)The menus are very confusing at first and so is the customization but you will get that over time. Hit detection seems pretty good and no large amounts of lag either (Xbox version ) It's even better with a partner, if you and a friend utilize the buddy system and work together You'll never lose

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:38:32 AM PST
I meant Bad Company 2 my bad.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:05:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 9:06:39 AM PST
Critics ripped it apart, but fans seem to like it and gave it decent reviews.
It's only like $20 now, so why not.
I thought it was ok. Only had it until black ops came out like 2 weeks later than I sold it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:13:23 AM PST
Horowitz says:
Despite the first game getting good feedback from players, I thought it was a very lousy and formulaic game, except for the part riding the ATV at night. The sequel's no different for me.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 9:15:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 9:16:24 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
$5 is the magic number, just like the original.

Only thing i ever wished of any of these EA shooters is for them to be just at least, i'd even accept 80%, as good as Bad Company 2 campaign.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions