Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The post-lunch, pre-dinner thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 12, 2013 12:26:40 PM PST
Brykume says:
I'm hungry... and I'm confident that this thread will satiate that hunger.

Lunch: Tuna on light-wheat bread, cherry tomatoes, mango naked juice, and cheddar sun-chips. Altoids for impending disaster breath.

Dinner: Breaded chicken and steamed broccoli.. maybe a glass of red wine.

Y'all?

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:28:13 PM PST
Coffee says:
Bubblegum and booze. And I'm all out of gum.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:29:05 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
A beef-flavored "souper meal" for lunch. Basically it's a large cup of ramen noodles.

As for dinner? Dunno. I need to go test drive a car after work. Probably a frozen dinner or something.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:32:27 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I had egg salad for lunch, and I'm not sure what's for dinner.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:34:05 PM PST
LogJam says:
Margarita dinner tonight!
I enjoyed a sub with husky-kid breath all over it, as the owner's kid, who was doing his best impression of the personification of plaque build-up in an artery, was leaning all over the sandwich counter. Gross

PS great topic

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:34:45 PM PST
I just graze throughout the day. I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and ate a meal like a civilized human being.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:58:12 PM PST
Him says:
How do normally eat? Like a caveman?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:11:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 1:13:22 PM PST
I read this post in a voice of a stereo typical "rich" person. LOL. Eat a Steak or a Burger my good man. Wash it down with Beer or Soda.

I had a Bologna Sandwich for lunch and will probably have Beef Fried Rice for Supper.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:13:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 1:16:37 PM PST
How come FrumpleOrZo??? Don't they sit down and eat a meal like civilized human beings in Fargo with romantic Red Candles glowing on the table???

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:15:54 PM PST
Brykume says:
Read yours in Larry the Cable guy's voice. And I often fill my stomache with unhealthy crap. Can't do it every day, every meal, my brother.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:18:12 PM PST
Git 'er Done bub!

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 1:22:33 PM PST
Solid Sponge says:
For lunch I had two hot pockets and a Mickey D's hamburger with french fries.

I will do some exercising to burn this crud off and then find something a little but more healthy for dinner. Maybe some veggies along with a salad or something.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:28:01 PM PST
Heh, no, it's just that I'd rather open a bag of chips and munch on that for a while, or make a sandwich while I'm watching a movie or playing a game instead of sitting at a table. Heck, I don't even have a table in my apartment.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 1:28:38 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
Our kitchen has finally been remodeled, and we can now unpack all our kitchen stuff, dishes, cookware, etc. Tonight will be the first home-cooked meal in about a month. Total restaurant expenses in the past 30 days...$1,073! I feel like I gained 20 lbs. Cooking at home will be a relief.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:28:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 1:30:29 PM PST
Sun Chips??? Yum!!! Frumple(OrZo....They call that "Jump Up"...You jump up and git yer own supper!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 1:35:50 PM PST
Brykume says:
Wow. My parents had a similar situation... but they've been dealign with it since Oct 29, cuz their house got rocked by Sandy. Only got a functioning stove a week ago... they can finally cook!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 2:04:03 PM PST
Generally, it's Doritos or knock off brands of Cheetos with a two liter of Pepsi Max for liquid. I'm pretty classy all around.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Do you conceal carry? 24 6 seconds ago
I have a theory about the Xbox One.5 44 1 minute ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3326 7 minutes ago
Long Shot: Has anyone got Masters of Orion 3 to run on Windows 10? 0 8 minutes ago
OT: Donald Drumpf really getting out there and motivating the young Hispanic voters!!! 1039 8 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 05/27 - 05/29: Obama is the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima, city destroyed by atomic bomb, gets confused and accidentally visits Wii U R&D section of Nintendo HQ. Says about gaff, "Well, it looks like it was destroyed too." 127 8 minutes ago
Regarding Doom 65 16 minutes ago
Aku says: I stand by my theory that Nutzu is just a well-hidden Tee alt. And even if he's not it's pretty pathetic that he's so similar to him. 6 26 minutes ago
OT: Dish Network or DirecTV - Which do you prefer? 5 46 minutes ago
Overwatch Master List 66 51 minutes ago
Why cant PS3 fans admit the 360 has a bigger, higher scoring game library? 8235 53 minutes ago
ot: 2016 nhl finals! 0 56 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Feb 12, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions