Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Zeus and Isaac Clarke PS All-Stars DLC included with GoW: Ascension

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2013 12:45:21 PM PDT
GarionOrb says:
I never heard this, so I'm just posting this PSA. Looks like in addition to The Last of Us demo, you also get the two playable characters for PS All-Stars Battle Royale.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 12:53:55 PM PDT
saskamazon says:
you do .... the code comes inside with the online MP code & the Last of Us demo ... my CE didn't come with my codes for the soundtrack, season pass, avatars or theme though ... a bit perplexing, & there isn't a disc benefit category either ... hopefully Sony will figure that bit out - otherwise, fantastic to play - listening with the surround sound headset - amazing !

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 12:55:42 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
Swank! I love how Sony is always giving out all this FREE stuff!

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 12:59:25 PM PDT
Yeah, I saw the code for it when I opened the GOWA case. Are they available starting today?

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 12:59:37 PM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Hopefully this not a limited run kinda thing. I really wanted those characters and was willing to pay for them :/

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:03:32 PM PDT
GarionOrb says:
False alarm...kinda. The code said it's not valid.

And the Game Stop Champions Pack also seems to be having trouble. Entering the code shows the six items you get, but they won't download or show up on your download list. Very strange.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:03:55 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
I'm sure you'll still be able to pay for them individually, like Kat and Emmett Graves. But they're FREE with the purchase of GoW:A.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:04:28 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
Maybe you have to wait until the store updates?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:05:35 PM PDT
I am sure there are people who won't be using the code and willing to help you out

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:05:51 PM PDT
It will probably work later on tonight after the store gets updated.....hopefully.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:08:38 PM PDT
Mikel says:
PSA needs a patch to be able to play the new characters. I'm not sure if one has been put out for it yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:10:31 PM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Yeah, just had not planned to get this in the short term given the backlog. I hope they are still included in the box a few months from now.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:10:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 12, 2013 1:13:59 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
According to the original IGN announcement of the characters, Isaac, Zeus, and the new level aren't being released until the 19th (next week), so we may have to wait until then for the vouchers to be valid.

Kinda like my worthless R&C:FFA Vita voucher.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:13:11 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
Ah, I see what you mean. I thought you wanted the characters but didn't want to get GoW at all.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:13:18 PM PDT
GarionOrb says:
Sony needs to get into the habit of having day-one DLC available at launch instead of waiting till the store updates in the evening.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:23:20 PM PDT
I'm curious to see what the 300 skin looks like in action hope its cool

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:36:00 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
LOL, Sony wasn't even expecting anyone to buy God of War this week.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:37:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 12, 2013 1:37:54 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
How the eff is God of War, a game about Greek gods who has a Spartan as the main character, going to give away a Thor's hammer Mjollnir? The worst part is that it's a gift from the History Channel. I hope that the History Channel knows the difference between Greek and Norse mythologies.

Why not give away Leonidas' spear?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:38:22 PM PDT
I still can't believe the Vita version isn't out yet. FFA is actually a pretty cool game for only $20.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:40:40 PM PDT
J. Pardee says:
Lol, really?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:42:21 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
Yeah, it's some kind of tie in with their Vikings show on their channel. Still doesn't make sense to pack in a Norse weapon into a Greek game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 1:45:07 PM PDT
J. Pardee says:
Yeah, that makes no sense at all since those are two completely different mythologies. I can understand that from something like Gamestop but it's just sad if the History Channel is promoting it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 2:00:38 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
I just did a search for what's up with the game, and it's been delayed until 'Spring.' As a peace offering, the vouchers will also get people who bought it R&C:Deadlocked HD for FREE.

I bought it when it came out, but I'm only really interested in playing it on the Vita, so I haven't even touched it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013 2:01:36 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
The only sense it makes is from a marketing standpoint, and as far as I know the only MP weapons are swords and hammers. No spears.

The History Channel is getting as bad as The Learning Channel.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions