Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Seasonal Candles

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 45 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 12:43:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 12:43:59 PM PST
and see? now everyone in that neighborhood will be sick of christmas cookies (which are pretty much the ONLY cookies you can have after thanksgiving....state law, look it up......) and it's not even december yet!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:14:33 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
Right on ye ole balloon knot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:10:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 11:11:41 AM PST
i was going to say on the "leather cheerio." (___I*I___) but yeah, peehole works too HA!

sorry, was that too vulgar?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:09:36 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
yeah! Right in the peehole.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 11:05:47 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
Candles are great, especially the hot wax from the candles.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:03:54 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Yeah, that sounds completely horrible! That would make me hungry all the time and more sick from the constant smell of food if I was full.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 10:54:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 11:11:16 AM PST
Will you perhaps be invited to your coworkers house now for a Christmas partay???...UGH is right!!!

scented candles make me {{{sneeZe}}} ...Pumpkin* Spice is nice*...of course!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 10:51:11 AM PST
well here's the thing about my coworker's wife. she bought ALL "christmas cookie" scented ones! UHG! I couldn't imagine the whole house.......no.......the whole NEIGHBORHOOD, smelling like christmas cookies.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 10:43:38 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I don't like any candle that smells of food because they make me hungry. Pine smelling ones in winter are nice.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 10:27:33 AM PST
so I was talking to my cowoker and he said that he and his wife had a big arguement last night because she spent $140 at Yankee! I'd probably be upset about that too, even if it is that "time of the year" for candles. $140....I don't usually spend that on games per year.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 3:46:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 3:46:56 PM PST
I've been patient year in and year out. And every year I get my hopes up for them to make a scent called "Lonely Drunk at the Strip Club on Christmas Eve." What do I have to do, put something in a suggestion box?!?! Again, something with Shame and Hooker Spit in the air.....and glitter, lots of glitter!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 3:37:12 PM PST
If you buy any fall or winter/Christmas related gift boxes from Yankee Candle, it is quite possible that I put it together.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 3:25:43 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
That's not anal retentive in the least. That's just play good. I've meant to do so myself, just... you know... too lazy. It's not a strike against you, it's a strike against people who DON'T do that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 3:23:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 3:24:26 PM PST
anal lovebirds?? lets let them have their private life ok? We're not here to pry

*Ah, I see what I missed there....*shuffles away whistling slowly*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:12:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 2:14:17 PM PST
Ooh....Now i feel bad...pout*

I spose it's ok to be anal retentive love birds ♥...together!!! You seem "different" Harmy...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:07:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 2:08:36 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Nope, it's not anal retentive at all. My wife and I allot ten minutes a day (that's it) cleaning, and once a week a housecleaner comes. This ensures our house stays clean and comfortable.

Oh, and I am anal retentive about some things, and I have no problem with that. Edit: I suppose it's a pretty weak argument to say I'm not being anal retentive about it when I just said we're obsessive about it. [hangs head and walks away]

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:04:19 PM PST
I can NOT believe that i am agreeing with you about anything...But i'm also obsessed with Pumpkin...apple and spice variety candles too...How about THAT!!!

Ooh but i'm NOT obsessed with keeping my house immaculate...Isn't that being rather anal retentive???

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:59:55 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Yeah, I'm not shy about candles. My wife and I are obsessive about keeping our house immaculate, and I like it to smell good, too. I burn candles in my house all the time, as well as incense periodically.

For most of the year I burn various water and ocean inspired scents, but this time of year I go with the various pumpkin, apple and spice varieties.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:43:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 1:44:55 PM PST
and while a smelly bathroom might be embarrassing when guests are over, you can rest assured that your "paperwork" will go unnoticed as long as there is a Lemon Lavendar candle burning. Even at Thanksgiving, your hosting abilities will be praised and the commode will avoid persecution due to untimely and unsavory usage by yourself or others.

*thinks* "man, I wish I had a jingle for something like this."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:03:57 AM PST
oh you do.....yeeeeees, you dooooooo ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:03:18 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Does hooker spit smell different than regular spit?

No.

No, don't answer that. I've decided I don't actually want to know.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:02:28 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
OOOOH.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:00:00 AM PST
and yes, I apologize for the "WAY-off-topic-ness" of this subject. Just curious if anyone else goes nuts (or is forced to go nuts by a spouse/partner) on holiday/seasonal candles.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:57:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 11:14:36 AM PST
I had often thought of making "Man-dles" for peoples' mancaves.....then I realised that I think these already exist. It'd be scents like: Pizza, Beer/Whiskey, Leather, Fresh Mowed Grass, Motor Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Firewood, Cigar/Pipe Smoke.....maybe even Fart-In-A-Jar or Hooker Spit, if you're feeling funky.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 10:56:03 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
There is another brand called Wood Wick that has, duh, wooden wicks, and they have a fireside scent, but when you burn the wooden wick you get that crackling sound. It's pretty awesome.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  45
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions