Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 17 Last regular season week. AFC is locked down. The NFC not so much. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 11:32:01 AM PST
Last week: 10-6
Season: 148-92

I'll do analysis later. No time at the moment

Jets @ Bills: Tossup: Bills

Fins @ Pats: Pats

Panthers @ Saints: Saints

Bucs @ Falcons: Falcons

Packers @ Vikings: Packers

Ravens @ Bengals: Ravens

Browns @ Steelers: Steelers

Texans @ Colts: Texans

Jags @ Titans: Titans

Eagles @ Giants: Giants

Cowboys @ Redskins: Tossup Redskins

Bears @ Lions: Bears

Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers

Chiefs @ Broncos: Broncos

Cards @ 9ers: 9ers

Rams @ Seahawks: Seahawks

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:33:27 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Dolphins win the superbowl!

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:35:39 AM PST
I just want the redskins and the vikings to make it into the playoffs. Both of those teams no one at the beginning of the season would have though they made it in along with the colts. But hey any given sunday. Right?

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:43:40 AM PST
Chunk says:
Bengals v Seahawks super bowl.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 7:26:42 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Rams over the seahags. Cowboys over the redskins leaving rg3 out of the playoffs.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:17:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 5:20:21 PM PST
SMH says:
Last week: 11-5
Season: 152-88

Jets @ Bills: Bills
Fins @ Pats: Pats
Panthers @ Saints: Saints
Bucs @ Falcons: Falcons
Packers @ Vikings: Vikings
Ravens @ Bengals: Bengals
Browns @ Steelers: Steelers
Texans @ Colts: Colts
Jags @ Titans: Jags
Eagles @ Giants: Giants
Cowboys @ Redskins: Redskins
Bears @ Lions: Lions
Raiders @ Chargers: Raiders
Chiefs @ Broncos: Broncos
Cards @ 9ers: 9ers
Rams @ Seahawks: Seahawks

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:21:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 5:21:39 PM PST
Oakland Raiders.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:21:47 PM PST
SMH says:
We have 5 different games...if you take them all you can win the season lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 6:12:44 AM PST
SMH says:
Got your wish. I wanted that as well. I wish AP had been able to break the record, so close! He is still the hands down MVP in my book. It would be an absolute shame if Peyton or anyone else wins it over him.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 6:18:13 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
I thought for sure AP was going to score on that final long run...9 measly yards to go. But he's got to win MVP, Minnesota is just not very good without him. Denver was already a playoff team with Tim Tebow!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 6:26:35 AM PST
Yes, I am very happy about that. Next week is going to be interesting. They are playing against each other for a 3rd time. Do you think they can pull it off again?

I am kind of mad at the whole AP situation. If there was like 30 more seconds he would have broke the record. When greenbay was running down the clock, if they used a time out the record would have been broken. However, records like this and the calvin johnson record makes me think there is no way the season should be extended to 18 games. There would be so many records that would be broken.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 6:29:57 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
"If" Ponder doesn't make mistakes (like he did in Lambeau earlier this year) and the defense can slow down Rodgers a little bit, then they have a shot. Also, Smith and Winfield are going to have to play, otherwise Rodgers might go for 450. Then the Vikings will be behind and AP won't be much of a factor.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 7:41:30 AM PST
Keller says:
I am just happy the Pats are in and the Giants are out. I think the Broncos take the ring home this year.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 7:48:21 AM PST
MNs defense is atrocious. Packers aren't terrible, but they aren't great. Let's go ahead and allow them to score on every possesion except the fumble. WHAT THE EFF!

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 7:51:31 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
Well, their defense was 3 pts better than Green Bay's yesterday. They were also better in Lambeau, but Ponder's 2 high-school quality interceptions lost that game.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 7:54:24 AM PST
Agree - Green Bay couldn't stop AP or Ponder. I do have to say that if Ponder had some better receivers out there that could catch the ball when it hit their hands, he would've had a better year (Aside from the rookie mistakes)

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 7:55:39 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
LOL, Green Bay looked horrible, I am not expecting them to play any better next week.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 7:59:32 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
Peterson has made many a defense look horrible this year. With that said, this is Ponder's first taste of the playoffs, on the road, in the freezing cold...he'll struggle for sure, but he's just got to protect the ball and give his team a chance.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:32:02 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 9:33:05 AM PST
SMH says:
I don't expect it either. But Rodgers is a stud, so you can't count them out.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 12:20:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 12:31:17 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Whoa Lovie Smith fired! That seems like a bad decision to me. They just don't have the personnel of a SB team, like they can use more than ONE WR lol, but they are closer than most teams. Plus Lovie looked great in that B cap.

They are going to regret this I believe. You know what Kharma...Ravens/Chicago made a draft day trade (both parties have to call the trade in to the NFL office), and Chicago never called and made up some phone didn't work BS, Ravens were livid. Ravens just sent over the cleaner for the karma payoff. Good luck Lovie.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 12:28:38 PM PST
They fired Lovie? That seems like a major overreaction.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 1:42:59 PM PST
SMH says:
Through everything today, Rex Ryan keeps his job. Hahaha
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions