Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 7:49:10 PM PST
M. Ogre says:
Not for anyone on the VGF. We're ninjas.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 7:56:48 PM PST
This

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2012 7:59:08 PM PST
user22 says:
You know what's better than spring rolls? Aborted fetus meat dumplings. mmm-mmm good!

Dumplings ( Gaau ji ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - Australia]

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 5:05:01 AM PST
jtshiel says:
Ok so I just watched the 3/4/12 episode and there are so many wtf moments. Here we go again with the silent ninja walkers. In the first episode it seems I was lead to believe that walkers can't help themselves to fresh meat (all those walkers that devoured the horse to allow Rick to escape), but this one zombie was smart. He gutted a cow so he could lure Dale out in the open all while patiently watching and waiting in the grass for the exact right moment to pounce (wtf?). What's next, a walker finding that gun that Carl left behind near the creek and going on a hunting trip for fresh food? This is just so silly it's funny.
This show is getting worse, albeit better in comedic value. Don't get me started on how difficult it would be to rip open a cow let alone a human being with your bare hands. And the previous episode wasn't any better. They better reveal that these people are immune to the zombie virus because as others have mentioned how easy it would be to get infected with all of Rick's and Shane's open wounds during hand to hand combat. It seems they don't really care about survival anyway. Did anyone else noticed the squad cars that they didn't even bother to search for ammunition? They took the time just to take those two walker cop's guns but didn't care about a weapon's cache in the squad cars that I'm sure was there. I still will watch; good thing there are only two episodes left. I can't wait for more new and improved silent ninja zombie action.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 5:11:16 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
You're right, Dale dying is the death of the old world and our humanity. Do you watch The Talking Dead?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 7:04:22 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I don't think the cow was bait. I think the scenario went more like -

Braaaaain. Braaaain. COW! Nom nom nom. Shuffle. Shuffle. Burp. Braaaaain. Braaaaain. OLD GUY! Nom nom nom. Ow, knife in my head.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 7:05:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2012 7:05:54 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I would watch The Talking Dead if it came on immediately after the show. It doesn't, so I don't.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 7:10:48 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I thought these zombies were weaksauce; this walker must have had the nemisis t-virus steriod version.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 8:00:35 AM PST
user22 says:
What an excellent understanding of a zombie's limited thought process you have!

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 8:03:52 AM PST
jtshiel says:
And why is tdogg still fat? It's not like they are living high on the hog at the farm. All I ever see them eat is chicken and vegetables. You can definitely tell Lori is getting skinnier. She almost looks like a skeleton. She will probably have a miscarriage.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 9:01:21 AM PST
Os Money says:
yeah getting bored of the farm too. they needed to shoot Randall and not chicken out over n over. You seen how he was trying to hold info back from daryl. Rick and shane are becoming really intense. Carl was a little brat the last episode...and its like lori never watches her son man...he just wanders around doing whatever. Carol doesnt really do anything, neither does tdogg. Andrea is all loopy in the head and wants to be the "i can do stuff like men too- kinda woman". You never hear or see glen anymore...like hes forgotten english... I like daryl hes the only one that has a grip of reality about anything. Dale...kinda glad he's gone, he was getting to be nosy and annoying about everything.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:02:26 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:27:33 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:04:20 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I was a zombie in my future life.

Yeah, I said it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:12:24 AM PST
Sadly no, I have to watch The Walking Dead the day after it airs online via Project Free TV.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:38:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2012 9:38:26 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I think it does or maybe that's because I watch the later showing. Where I live the time zone sucks and everything comes on early. Simpsons at 7, weird.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:40:30 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Yeah, I think it does come on just after the encore showing, which is at least an hour after it first airs.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:40:45 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I will miss Dale. He always had the look of shock and disbelief on his face with his eyes bugging out and his nostrils flaring open. Who will provide these facial expressions now? I bet Lori will.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:44:48 AM PST
Ice King says:
Maybe T-Dogg. If they ever give him something to do he'll probably be so shocked his face will stay that way.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:47:57 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
I can only take some much of Comic Book Men before I have to turn it and I think that's what comes on after.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:48:02 AM PST
user22 says:
I actually think Carol has contributed quite a bit to the show. Especially this past episode during the group meeting when she expressed how she didn't want to have anything to do with the decision of whether or not to kill Randall. Then Dale tells her, "Not speaking out, or killing him yourself...there's no difference." By the look on her face, you could tell that thought had a big impact on her and I think she might start having more of a voice in things from now on. That was one of the best parts of the whole episode in my opinion.

As for T-Dog, sure he's only had a handful of interesting moments so far, but they were pretty standout issues. Like season 1 with the way he reacted to dropping the handcuff key, and the beginning of season 2 when he tried to convince Dale that the two of them are the weakest links and should leave the group. I like that he still has a lot of mystery to him, he's a character of potential. Think economics, he's kind of a representation of the "little-guy"...the minority part of the group that hasn't branched out yet, but still counts. There's nowhere for him to go but up. I believe he's going to break out of his shell eventually and become of Google-sized significance to the show.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:49:27 AM PST
jtshiel says:
Indeed, but Tdogg will have to grow a beard and wear a wife beater to play the part or it won't work.
Maybe rick will let Carl take shooting practice on Randall since probably the next episode he will get in trouble for taking Daryl's gun and losing it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 9:51:05 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I watch enough Comic Book Men to see the Walking Dead preview, lol. Either way, I'm long gone from the TV by the time the Talking Dead comes on.

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 9:58:45 AM PST
Os Money says:
ahh comic book men...crappy show...it remind me of abc/cbs/nbc trying to put out there new "hot" show right after a football game...its really annoying...even more so cause they pushed back talking dead which i would watch if it wasnt on so late. theyve all but killed that show.

blah carol is still annoying.... dale was the guy whatever the group was about to decide he'd interject and make some kinda "moral" point or something.... turn things into debates.... I like t-dogg b/c he doesnt really have a "role" in the show, but you dont see him causing any conflict either, hes just like whatever..... you need help burning some zombs? alright i'll get the truck...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 10:00:30 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
It's like Pawn Stars + nerds + a podcast + Kevin Smith = profit?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 10:06:05 AM PST
Os Money says:
like for real! like whens the last time you seen them actually make some money? they're always buying crap. its more hoarders than pawn stars....
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  148
Total posts:  2475
Initial post:  Feb 27, 2012
Latest post:  2 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions