Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 9: Playoff race is starting to take shape...barely. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 78 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 31, 2012 11:49:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 1, 2012 6:13:42 AM PDT
Tomb Fleader says:
Last Week: 8-6
Season: 68-50

Chiefs @ Chargers: Well I said last week if the chargers can't regain some kind of resemblance of a team against the browns they would have a long season...well surely...SURELY they can win against the chiefs right? Chargers

Cards @ Packers: Well the cards surprised a lot of folks through the first 4 weeks of the year...and now they are starting to look more like what we expected from them. Packers

Lions @ Jags: Anyone thinking this possibly could be the last year for MJD in jacksonville? He wants a bigger contract and Jennings performed as well as MJD has this year last week. This is way early but if Jennings keeps performing it will be an interesting topic this offseason. Still..Lions finally showed up last week. Hopefully they can win on the road. Lions

Bears @ Titans: Titans lost last week when they should have won. Bears left little to be desired last week against the lowly panthers. Hopefully they can right their road wrongs this week. Bears

Broncos @ Bengals: The broncos are starting to look like what we expected them to look like early in the season after stomping my poor saints. However, they aren't as great on the road. Bengals will be fresh off the bye but I think Peyton and Co. pull it out. Broncos

Panthers @ Redskins: Cam Newton 1.0 vs Cam Newton 2.0..Upgrades include being coached by Shanahan, actually having decision making and leadership skills, physical toughness, and the pouting was removed. Redskins

Ravens @ Browns: Ravens are rested and they need to be. Browns are coming off shocking the chargers but this should be a great game for the ravens to try and get back on track. Ravens

Fins @ Colts: Tossup. Two surprisingly good teams with surprisingly (ok well Luck wasn't a surprise) good QB's. Fins have been on a streak though. Fins

Bills @ Texans: rrright... Texans

Vikings @ Seahawks: Another tossup. Vikings have been missing a step recently though so I'm going with the home team. Seahawks

Bucs @ Raiders: Raiders are turrible and Bucs have started to hit their stride. Suspensions and injuries are starting to pile up though for the Bucs. Still..this should be an easy one for the Bucs. Bucs

Steelers @ Giants: Good game. Giants seem like one of the better teams in the league right now though and the Steelers are trying to find their way. Still...I wouldn't want to be any team right now playing against the Giants. Giants

Cowboys @ Falcons: The cowboys are able to always surprise. But they just aren't clicking well enough to be taken seriously against the falcons. Plus...Romo has to hand it to someone other than that ghost he handed it to last week. Falcons

Eagles @ Saints: Two teams that can't buy a win. Saints are home and in prime time though. Saints

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 12:07:24 PM PDT
The Drizzle says:
Chargers, they will bounce back from last week's mess
Packers, Arizona has quiet down a bit
Lions, big game from Calvin Johnson.
Bears, another big game for their D to make up for what they call offense
Broncos, they are looking pretty good
Panthers, Cam Newton know's he has to 1 up RGIII
Ravens, Browns will keep it close though
Colts, they play pretty well at home
Texans, but i am rooting for the Bills
Seahawks, Ponder will be Ponder
Bucs, they played a great game last week and should be able to keep it up
Giants, they are looking dangerous right now
Falcons, i love seeing the cowboys lose
Saints, see above

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 12:08:28 PM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
the Raiders!

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 12:12:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2012 12:17:33 PM PDT
FOGE says:
Last week 8 - 6

This Season 29 - 12

Chiefs @ Chargers: Chargers

Cards @ Packers: Potential for a good game but I dont think Arizona can keep up with the Pack. Packers

Lions @ Jags: Lions

Bears @ Titans: I have CJ on my fantasy team. I know how bad Tennessee is. Hell, Im benching CJ this week. Bears

Broncos @ Bengals: Broncos

Panthers @ Redskins: Panthers arent bad, but Redskins are firing on all 4. Redskins

Ravens @ Browns: Ravens

Fins @ Colts: Tossup. Should be a good game. Colts

Bills @ Texans: Blowout! Texans

Vikings @ Seahawks: Vikings have begun to fall apart and Seahawks D will crush Minnesota. Seahawks

Bucs @ Raiders: Though not great, Tampa is pretty solid this year. Bucs

Steelers @ Giants: Im not convinced the Giants are that good. Steelers

Cowboys @ Falcons: Falcons

Eagles @ Saints: Saints

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 12:13:25 PM PDT
Oskar2525 says:
Dolphins win the superbowl!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 12:29:08 PM PDT
The Drizzle says:
i wouldnt mind seeing the raiders win to be honest. i have 3 players on one of my fantasy teams, it would be nice to get them some points

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 12:41:51 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
Wow, week 9 already.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 12:43:14 PM PDT
FOGE says:
Sigh, Im not ready for the season to be half way over.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 12:53:05 PM PDT
SMH says:
Last Week: 9-5
Season: 72-46

Chiefs @ Chargers: The Chargers are very Jekyll and Hyde, which makes it annoying to pick their games. Still, it's tough to think they will lose back to back to the Browns and Chiefs. Chargers

Cards @ Packers: The Cardinals aren't nearly as good as people wanted to believe after the first month, and the Packers aren't quite as bad as people think either. Packers.

Lions @ Jags: I could see the Jaguars winning here but I'm not confident enough to actually pick them. Lions

Bears @ Titans: Tough pick here. I think this will be my upset special. Titans

Broncos @ Bengals: The Bengals aren't very good and the Broncos have Peyton Manning. Broncos

Panthers @ Redskins: Redskins

Ravens @ Browns: Ravens will win even with the injuries. Ravens

Fins @ Colts: Dolphins D should be good enough to slow/shut down the Colts, and the offense will do just enough to win. The Dolphins are a borderline playoff team this year, and it's games like this one that will matter most at the end of the season. Dolphins

Bills @ Texans: Texans

Vikings @ Seahawks: The Seahawks could be undefeated at this point and I would still not believe in them. Vikings

Bucs @ Raiders: Bucs

Steelers @ Giants: Both of these teams are capable of playing good at times and very poorly at times. I still give the edge to the Giants as Eli is better then Big Ben. Giants

Cowboys @ Falcons: The Cowboys are bad. Romo is bad. Etc. But the Falcons probably aren't going 16-0 and you have to wonder when they will lose. This week? I doubt it. Falcons

Eagles @ Saints: The Eagles aren't good. Saints.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 1:25:13 PM PDT
Tomb Fleader says:
My guess is the falcons will drop one of the saints games and the giants games. They will probably lose more than those but those are the two safest ones I'd say

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 1:25:32 PM PDT
It seems like the season goes by quick doesnt it?

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 1:29:50 PM PDT
Go Pack!!! I'll be in the stands Sunday rooting them on!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 2:31:41 PM PDT
Giants beat the Steelers...no doubt about it. Here's hoping the Falcons go 8-0 this week.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 5:34:57 PM PDT
Glad to see people picking the Bucs :) With Nicks gone for the season it will be tough, but we can pull through!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 5:46:45 PM PDT
M. Stifler says:
Last Week: 7-7
Season: 18-9 (two weeks)

Chiefs @ Chargers: Chargers
Cards @ Packers: Packers
Lions @ Jags: Lions
Bears @ Titans: Bears
Broncos @ Bengals: Broncos. Manning MVP.
Panthers @ Redskins: Redskins
Ravens @ Browns: Ravens
Fins @ Colts: Tossup. Dolphins
Bills @ Texans: Texans, and Mario Williams wished he had stayed.
Vikings @ Seahawks: Vikings
Bucs @ Raiders: RAIDERS
Steelers @ Giants: Giants
Cowboys @ Falcons: Falcons
Eagles @ Saints: Saints

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 6:03:10 PM PDT
Raiders? your joking right?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 4:11:50 AM PDT
M. Stifler says:
Gotta go with my team, right? What kind of a fan are you if you don't pick your own team to win?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 6:12:24 AM PDT
Tomb Fleader says:
Absolutely. I knew the saints were going to get beat last week but can't pick against them. 'tis blasphemy

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 6:13:17 AM PDT
FOGE says:
It always does. I get so sad when Christmas comes around and we start to run out of football games. Its by far my favorite season.

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 10:02:05 AM PDT
Tomb Fleader says:
Anyone looking forward to the game tonight?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 10:03:12 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Im really not. I just picture Chargers kicking the crap out of Chiefs. Ill be playing ACIII.

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 10:06:16 AM PDT
Tomb Fleader says:
Yeah neither am I. I have absolutely no interest in either of these teams.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 10:07:19 AM PDT
Bloody Rivers better not drop another stinker like he did last week, I lost to Oskar in fantasy football, OSKAR!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 10:08:29 AM PDT
no but i believe the Chiefs will get their second win of the season, Chargers have been horrible

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 10:08:36 AM PDT
Tomb Fleader says:
Oh man that's turrible
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  78
Initial post:  Oct 31, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions