Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Double Fine iOS game - Middle Manager of Justice

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2012 9:54:29 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I saw this released a few days ago and was wondering what people thought of it. It's free but I'm not near a wifi connection right now to download it and try it out. The description on Wikipedia reads:

"Middle Manager of Justice is a free to play simulation where the player controls a middle manager of a group of superheroes who is in charge of hiring, training, and housing a group of superheroes. The training will boost the superheroes stats, and will allow them to go out in the field and fight in RPG style battles."

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 12:01:09 PM PST
My wife and I have been playing it for the last 45 minutes or so. The game is hilarious, and it is a lot of fun. The battles are simple, everyone auto-attacks, but you have some control. You tell the heroes when to use their special abilities, eventually you can research new ones, and you can buy items that boost health or power or energy while fighting.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 8:03:30 AM PST
Mike P says:
It is a fun game though gets kind of tedius. Note though that the IAP-special currency is NOT NEEDED AT ALL... there are no special unlocks and the usual crap. All it does is get you to your 4 heroes which you will get anyways pretty fast, and lets you hurry up events...though no event is longer than a few minutes so hardly any point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2013 8:11:52 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
It's DoubleFine.
It's free.

Get it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 8:13:06 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 7, 2013 11:06:31 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa3041d80)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions