Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage  McCartney Shop Now Retro Toys Deal
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

I love Amazon's customer service

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 3:03:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 3:03:55 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
I bought the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle, and noticed that the casing of the Xbox has a crack in it. So I called Amazon, let them know what's going on, and without hesitation, they offered to send me a replacement with one business day shipping. The order is already submitted, but it says it may take an additional 1 to 2 business days to process, so I won't have the replacement for a little while.

Either way, they're the best.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:28:06 AM PST
Yeah, Amazon always comes through.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:57:16 AM PST
Customer Service is the only thing they have left going for them. With shipping delays, overselling product, and noncompetitive offers/deals, they are losing out to retail stores. I still give them money on occasion with book purchases and PC games, but it's nowhere near the frequency I was in the past. I miss the Ama of old.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:30:58 AM PST
Aku says:
Don't forget they did away with a decent price on release-day delivery unless you like shoving huge amounts of cash their way every year. I've greatly preferred Amazon on Black Friday shopping the last few years, but this time I might have to find some riot gear and brave Walmart for the better deals.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:44:17 AM PST
Voice of god says:
I'm not as crazy about them as I used to be, but I still like them. They're not as good with sales or pre-order bonuses, but they still have the best everyday prices that I find.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Official VGF Battlefront 3 Beta Impressions Thread 15 4 minutes ago
The PS4 universal remote hits stores later this month 19 7 minutes ago
Fallout 4 PC requirements 15 7 minutes ago
Metal Gear Solid V - Discussion Thread 843 10 minutes ago
How My Credit Card Company Helped Save My Broken PS4 When Sony Wouldn't 28 14 minutes ago
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel "Lionheart Edition" announced *PS Vita 62 16 minutes ago
PS4 will drop to $350 on October 9th 118 17 minutes ago
Official VGF Super Mario Maker Discussion and Level Sharing Thread 468 23 minutes ago
OT: Week 5 of the NFL Season: The Lions were cheated, Beckham is a prima donna, and the Dolphins get their coach from the MMA. WHO YA GOT! 31 32 minutes ago
Would you be ok with the price of AAA games going up to $80... 126 43 minutes ago
Battlefront BETA starts today! 31 59 minutes ago
New Tales of Zestiria Trailer. 2 more weeks. Get pumped. 43 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions