Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Vita case?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-43 of 43 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:35:04 AM PST
JJ4prez says:
I got the hori screen protector thing. Looks like a quality product with good reviews.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:41:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 6:42:23 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
HORI PS Vita Face Cover

I have this, Protects the screen pretty well, and I like cases that you can leave on the system when in use. Didn't bother with a screen protector, I'd just eff it up anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:45:54 AM PST
That's a good suggestion for this OP.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:46:12 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
It's practically impossible to mess the Hori Screen protector up. It's like magic.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:46:54 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Cool, really don't think I need it however.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:48:22 AM PST
I would rather a scratched screen than that monstrosity defiling my Vita's superb looks.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:48:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 6:52:08 AM PST
badeggsalad says:
Bag it came with? I got the AC Lib bundle on Black Friday & it didn't come w/a bag...

At any rate, I use the Hori PS Vita Face Cover & Hori hard shell case that came with my Solid Gold edition of Persona 4 Golden.

Here's the clamshell face cover:
HORI PS Vita Face Cover

I'm not sure, honestly, if there's a case that fits the Vita with the clamshell on other than the P4G Solid Gold case, though. I like it b/c it's double protection. The Vita fits in the P4G case w/the clamshell on. I love the Face Cover.

And yes, the Hori screen protectors are awesome. I put screen protectors on most portable devices I own & the Hori ones really are magic w/the new easy application system.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:57:09 AM PST
Jon says:
I use PDP PSVita Custom Crystal Case and love it. Perfect for throwing in a bag.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:02:51 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
Can't even tell it's there.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:04:37 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i have a similar one for 3ds, and it is great. ill probably pick this up next week

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:10:22 AM PST
Totido says:
I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I tried the PlayStation Vita Carrying Case that kind of sandwiches the Vita in it. The case stays on while you play. Doesn't get in the way for me. I got it at Target for half off.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:35:51 AM PST
I hated the official Sony ones, but I loved the Hori protector. The Sony ones gave me a weird smear look, almost as if the screen was reflecting slightly on the back of the protector.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 7:37:10 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
The Hori case that came with the Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition is actually really nice. I know it is rare, but super nice.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:37:31 AM PST
I tried that one, but I didn't like how it wouldn't close with a wrist lanyard on the system.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:47:19 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I'm just talking about the plastic bag it was wrapped up in from the factory.

That's what I use and I got that same bundle.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:48:22 AM PST
Glue some bling on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:57:07 AM PST
jtshiel says:
Good idea
my wife was going to throw it away before I spoke up and told her not to mess with my case.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:07:16 AM PST
badeggsalad says:
Haha! That's pretty funny. But if it works for you, great. I have a friend who carries their iPad around in one of those plastic bubble mailers. He insists it works great & is cheap as all get out. I see where he's coming from, he has a point & it does work for him.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  43
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions