Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Vanuatu's Independence Day and ... Sissy Boys!?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 31, 2012 2:26:14 PM PDT
Joel H. says:
Should I even bother running tonight if i plan on eating pizza afterwards?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:26:17 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 12, 2013 7:47:38 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:26:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 12, 2013 7:47:23 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:27:52 PM PDT
I'm a fan of the James Van Der Beek 90's first world problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:28:25 PM PDT
It could be a third world problem if his least favorite venue is in Bangladesh or Somalia.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:28:37 PM PDT
Of course you should run because runners are supposed to carb-o-load.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:28:59 PM PDT
FRAGS! Where have you been?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:29:44 PM PDT
That Emu Kid says:
Discman skipping when you want to go for a run? DJ talking over the end of a song as you're recording it for your mix tape?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:30:02 PM PDT
No such luck, my least favorite venue is House of Blues Boston. I would have hit something special if my least favorite venue was The Middle East (name of place in Cambridge) but alas that place is actually cool.

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 2:47:25 PM PDT
Maddog says:
Why don't you like House of Blues? Is it a sound/sight issue or corporate venue issue? I haven't been yet but I imagine I will be going at some point in the future. Just wanted to know what I can expect...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 2:58:51 PM PDT
It's the actual setup and layout of the venue, nothing to do with corporate interference or politics. It's essentialy a big open area and a stage that's a bit too high.

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 6:45:13 PM PDT
Man, this place is dead anyways.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 7:59:06 PM PDT
AndrewA says:
THANKS FRAGS!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 9:00:20 PM PDT
MJM says:
Congrats Andrew...you kick some serious donkey! By the way, a big hello to my OT crew...and now a goodnight...see you around the VGF.

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 11:07:39 PM PDT
Nicos says:
whooo graveyard shift represent

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 2:59:14 AM PDT
Nicos says:
Okay, which one of you chuckleheads is Brian Kunkle, more famously known as "General Ceel" ??? I am sorry your gungan (the goongas) messageboard ( http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/ ) is so terrible, but that is no reason to take it out on me.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 5:04:50 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
What in the what now?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 6:12:37 AM PDT
Did you try to get a picture of him or at least make a reference? I don't think I could let a chance like that pass by.

My boss when I worked in a movie theater as a teenager looked and sounded just like Milton, he even played it up by having the red stapler on his desk and everything. Always funny how he'd quote the movie and people were never sure if he was serious.

@ Guest

I hate how some people are like that and it just goes to show no matter what platform you play on you're going to find jerks.

Also had fun playing with you for a bit last night. My roommate and I spent a good chunk of time yesterday playing and when I sent you an invite we were jamming out to some music in the same room hence no headphones lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 6:16:31 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
Ahh, that was your roomy! Ok.

Yeah, Considering that was the smoothest that finale has ever gone for me, I did not notice any suck emenating from your room mate. lol

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 6:19:23 AM PDT
He is rather hit and miss in his gameplay, you caught him during a good time when he was staying on my hip like he should. There are times where I'll tell him to follow me only to look back 30 seconds later and he's half a mile behind me because he found a gas can inside a house and wanted it to burn three zombies outside or something like that. Of course both PC players will be with him because I'm carrying the team and then I get hit with a smoker and pulled into an acid pool....

I'm working with him though and he's making progress lol.

And that was the smoothest that has gone for you? Things were going smooth until we had to go back for my buddy and then all hell broke loose with the tank getting on the ship lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 7:09:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 1, 2012 7:10:09 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
Haha, well up until the rush for the ship, but I've had things go MUCH worse than that on that final rush. I've had several runs where even when we were hanging out on the roof where things kind of went to hell. I remember us being spanked by three tanks at once on the roof top. Adam got knocked off the roof and was doing the dangling "help me help me!" while Aki and I were being "Gently loved" by the Tanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 7:13:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 1, 2012 7:14:22 AM PDT
There really isn't a good place to just sit and hold out on that one, the roof is just way too exposed. The worst are when a knocks you into the water and kills you instantly or a smoker drags you off the roof to take you down.

Typically I just crouch down by the HVAC units and hope for the best lol. Hard Rain is such an awesome campaign and that was his first time through it last night. It's pretty funny watching him freak out as he gets hit with crap he's never dealt with before. Like watching a baby deer learn how to walk lol.

Edit: Can't tell you how many times I heard yesterday "WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!" as a Charger is carrying him off for a date night.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 7:21:10 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
Hah! Nice... And yeah, Hard Rain is easily my favorite campaign from the whole damn series. That was just a brilliantly designed setup.

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 7:25:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 1, 2012 7:25:22 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Mornin'.

So my brother-in-law has only heard of DayZ through some podcast or YouTube channel that he listens to, and it's hosted by a couple British dudes. Every time he mentions the game, he says "Day Zed", so I smack him to remind him he's a bloody Yank.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 7:26:24 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
That's giving her the ole wollop, wot wot!
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  68
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions