Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii U Has A Big Problem: Sibling Rivalry

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 80 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 10:27:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 10:31:43 AM PST
possibly but theyre still very young (teen and preteen) so it is to be expected. the question(s) is why do you still live with your parents and why dont you aspire to be more than a mooch?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 10:23:17 AM PST
as any good parent will do.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:21:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 10:21:36 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
I'm sure your kids wish they still lived with theirs Douglas

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 10:21:03 AM PST
I still think you should work at them with the sharing thing.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:16:44 AM PST
apparently reminding someone that they still live at their parents only brings out the rage in them.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:09:46 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Doug spouting off about ignorance is the epitome of irony.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:08:46 AM PST
the ignorance in this room when it comes to parenting or the exceptions of what *good* parenting is. A good parent would not let it get out of control, but that does not mean the kids will not fight for a products/items time if it has to be shared. Kids are kids and are treated as such. lets not act as if a kid is an adult and will be treated and expected to act as one.

My oldest, knows he needs to keep his room clean, shower, brush his teeth, take out the garbage (not any order). But at times I must remind him of what needs to be done....because he is still a child and would like to get away from doing many if not all of these things.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:57:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 10:12:08 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Between having CF and Douglas on ignore, I only got to read 50% of this thread. Overall I get the feeling I should be thankful.

I agree with Fox as well;
"MrFoxhound says:
The only thing that this article brings up is the need for parents to be better parents. You want to fight over the tablet, now you can't play the game at all today. "

Really it is that simple. My brother and I took turns playing games all the time as kids. This article is weak sauce at best. I take turns with my wife constantly when we play games like SMG coop. Not everything has to be a fight. Nintendo if nothing else easily makes the most durable products in the industry. The Tablet isn't going to break readily. If your kids fight over it, be a parent and step in. If your kids fight hardcore enough to break a Nintendo product, you probably aren't doing your job. My brother and I never broke a NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, 32x or Sega CD.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:56:23 AM PST
I've actually been thinking about this for awhile now... My roommate and I are going to be constantly fighting it out over who gets the Gamepad. Thankfully we're adults and no one has to find out if it comes to blows.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:43:28 AM PST
Soulshine says:
This is a good example of the type of argument described in the article.

Performance art at its finest guys.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:36:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 9:37:15 AM PST
Cinemafan is that you? youre Gothic now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onf02hU_Nt8

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:36:06 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
That's probably the source of all your arguments. My wife would've left me after the 2nd PS3 too. Mother Sony is clearly more important than a marriage to some.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:34:50 AM PST
**waits for Cinema Fan to brush hair from face to read and reply**

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:33:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 9:36:25 AM PST
dont froget about my two PSV... wouldn't want them to feel left out...thats how they become all Emo and what not or thats what I hear.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:31:18 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Doug is now in the corner crying and hugging his 4 PS3s.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:23:38 AM PST
No one is on a high horse, I just think it clearly shows your character when you have to dig that deep against someone, regardless of what has been said between the two of you.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:19:09 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Haha, everyone's on their high horses now. Must've hit too close to home for some.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:56:04 AM PST
Don't worry man, you don't need to explain yourself to me. I just think it's a low blow from anyone on here that they have to sling insults regarding another poster's relationships because they don't have any other material. It's a shame that someone has sunk to that level.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:50:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:53:12 AM PST
Because I ask my wife for the divorce because I/we though it was the best thing for our kids and friendship (we've been dating since 16yrs). Now our kids dont have to hear both parenting fight every night about stupid things. CinmaFan now believes that if youre divorced that automatically means that your wife left you and youre/anyone is not happy. Hes a young kid I wouldnt expect him to understand.

**waits for Cinema Fan to brush hair from face to read and reply**

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:50:28 AM PST
CF is a piece of human garbage dude. Just put him ignore and leave it at that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:48:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:49:21 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Truth hurts, bro. Sorry Doug's just a loser in life. Sometimes you just got to put morons in their place.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:47:22 AM PST
Flores. says:
Because CF is classy like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:46:34 AM PST
In all seriousness, why does an internet forum about video games have to degenerate into insulting a man because he's no longer with his wife?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:46:17 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
You got nothing, so you post links to threads that you're too dumb to make. I rest my case.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 8:45:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 8:46:43 AM PST
that punk?...please. No contest.

But if we were...would I have to get his parents written approval?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Microsoft exclusive ReCore is superb fun and just what the Xbox One needs 34 59 seconds ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6913 4 minutes ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3924 12 minutes ago
Overwatch discussion thread 3209 15 minutes ago
Do the older Resident Evil games have an ammo reload button? 14 18 minutes ago
Bluezephyr vs Ponies, Loser leaves town, Match of the Century live on PPV 37 26 minutes ago
Best Buy DOTD X1 500GB Tomb Raider Bundle $299 (6 Item Bundle) 3 30 minutes ago
OT: Decided on my new smartphone, Moto G4 Plus 48 37 minutes ago
Playstation Magizine UK: "Why the first lady of Playstation is bigger and better on PS4" Rise Of The Tomb Raider Xbox One Diss? 10 1 hour ago
OT: Black man shot for being a Trump supporter 15 1 hour ago
I will leave this forum right now if ... 31 1 hour ago
Has anyone digitally pre-ordered Dishonored 2 on XB1 yet? 26 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  80
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions