Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Video games are too violent: another stupid fox article to annoy you...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 160 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 6:14:44 AM PST
SMH says:
Sounds like the poster of the comment is likely to be "cleansed" him/herself.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 6:06:54 AM PST
FOGE says:
What the hell is wrong with people?! How can people think its ok to think like that? Badger away.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 4:21:40 AM PST
That's almost as bad as the comment I read on yahoo yesterday. Which was "God knew one or more of those kids was gay, so he sent his servant to cleanse them"

I wanted to throw a rabid badger at that person's face after reading that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 11:15:41 PM PST
Nicos says:
Nope. God was so upset that the American People re-elected the antichrist Barack Obama that he had this crazy guy kill a bunch of innocent children to teach us a lesson.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:36:19 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
"The twins keep us on Centaurian time, standard thirty-seven hour day. Give it a few months. You'll get used to it... or you'll have a psychotic episode."

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:30:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 9:30:42 AM PST
Since we have such a short month in December (our last day for the month, and the year, is tomorrow) I've been working 10-11 hour days for the past 3 weeks. It's not fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:27:18 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
My schedule's gonna be madcap for the next couple of weeks here. Unlike the rest of my team I work ten hour days and take thursdays off. This week is the week my team works Saturday so I also get Friday off. Then Monday is Christmas Eve where I only work eight hours and have the rest of next week off. Then I'm back the last day of the month for another eight hour shift, off for new years day, Back Wendesday, and then off that next Thursday.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:24:53 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Censorship is always a bad thing. I think people should pay taxes on media that may be more violent. Maybe instead of trying to censor people, they should tax people and have people pay a violence tax.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:23:45 AM PST
I'm working on a few PO's to vendors and one quote.

Tomorrow is our last day before our Christmas shutdown (won't be back in the office until Jan. 7th) so I'm really drifting into auto-pilot mode at this point.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:22:39 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
I'm balancing this and contacting clients this morning. I've managed to crank out about 9 emails and account reviews. Not bad but not great.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:18:36 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I got a lot of shirt piled up on my desk myself but I don't feel like doing it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:10:13 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Heh, and that statement right there is precisely the reason to be here. Pretty much everyon here is procrastinating at work. lol

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 9:05:23 AM PST
MrnDpty161 says:
No I'm not surprised of the answers, it just needed to be said. But when people are walking around demanding why their choice of entertainment is under the heavy restriction of your representatives, don't blame anyone but those who kept thinking it was a funny conspiracy joke. It doesn't bother me one bit, names and insinuations is all talk at the end of th day while the real world actions are doing what their going to do.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:02:21 AM PST
Give me the vote this year...there will be something special in your stocking.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:01:58 AM PST
As single as a married guy can be.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:59:08 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, are you single and if not, do you want to be single?

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 8:58:04 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Playing a sub-par shooter like Blops would drive anyone insane. The puzzle is starting to come together now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:57:31 AM PST
FOGE says:
Haha. It may be early, buy you are getting my vote for best newcomer in next years VGF awards.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:56:28 AM PST
Ugh. Don't get me started on the Buildabears...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:56:03 AM PST
A wretched hive of scum and villainy you say?

Well, count me in!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:55:44 AM PST
Ice King says:
Of course you're not paranoid, you know the troll won't hurt you because they never bother their own.
;)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:55:43 AM PST
FOGE says:
Are you referring to the Bilderburg conspiracy?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:55:38 AM PST
I love how you think the VGF is full of "liberal elite or the quasi liberal elite."

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:54:48 AM PST
FOGE says:
Good to hear. And you have no idea what you are in for. This place is a dark abyss from which there is no escape.

Seriously, youll find all the game news here in one place, swiftly, great deals, odd news stories like Eagles swooping up kids, and a lot of strange humor.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:54:19 AM PST
And then there's this guy...who puts us all to shame.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  160
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions