OT: Denny's franchise owner adding 5% Obamacare surcharge to customer bills

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 544 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:26:11 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
Crying won't help.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:26:27 AM PST
Soulshine says:
I was looking for some fun facts on his wikipedia page and I went from "Oh that's funny" to "How is this happening" to "I don't want to know any more." Now I'm just sad and I want to go home.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:28:03 AM PST
"Well at least Mittens was born in this country and was you know.... actually eligible to be president Barry isn't/wasn't"

We should clear something up here. Obama's mother was an American citizen. All it takes to be president is that you be a natural born American citizen. For instance, John McCain was born overseas and that's ok, because his parents were citizens. So, Obama could have been born on the moon and he would still be ok to be president.

I believe in fiscal conservativism and I USED to believe in the integrity of the Republican party as they served as a check against the left-wing government behavioral engineering. However, I CANNOT support a party that can't even understand their own goddam Constitution! You complain about having an intellectual for a president? That he's an elitist!? Why don't you go crack a book and maybe you can fight his policies on an even battlefield.

A weak-minded man is a weak man. That is the new way of the world, and all of your flag-waving and slogan shouting can't free you from the snare of your own ignorance.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:28:44 AM PST
radioGAga says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:31:32 AM PST
Ice King says:
Is this supposed to be serious? It's hard to tell because there really are people dum enough to believe this.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:31:33 AM PST
radioGAga says:
We should clear something up here. Obama's mother was an American citizen. All it takes to be president is that you be a natural born American citizen. For instance, John McCain was born overseas and that's ok, because his parents were citizens. So, Obama could have been born on the moon and he would still be ok to be president.

Where did you get this from?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:33:06 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I just read the wikipedia page and the whole thing made me sad.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:34:09 AM PST
Ice King says:
Do you mean besides the over 100 judges who have dismissed every birther case clowns like Orly Taitz have presented? Other than that, I guess you have a point. Unless you count every official from Hawaii and anyone else with a functioning brain.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:35:43 AM PST
Ice King says:
If this is a troll attempt it's pretty committed. Which is what all birthers need to be.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:35:51 AM PST
Keller says:
Seriously? People still question if Obama was born in the states? I mean really guys, if he weren't every major news outlet would have reported on it like there was no tomorrow. It would be the biggest news story to hit the world in 50 years. The Clintons during the primary would have called him out if there was even a remote chance he wasn't born in the states. The FBI, CIA.... you know what, some people are stupid enough to believe anything. I can't change their silly little minds anyway. I'm out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:35:51 AM PST
Totido says:
And most of them are on welfare, yet they think the GOP really cares about them for some reason.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:40:28 AM PST
radioGAga says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:40:33 AM PST
Ice King says:
Of course not. No one is going to waste an hour of their time to watch some clown show where a bunch of people with single digit IQs spew the same birther nonsense that has been debunked countless times over and over.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:43:03 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Yeah, and what's Fox News? Christ, Hannidy and Carl Rove almost puked and had a heart attack when it was announced that Obama won. The Republicans are so full of blatant, outright hatred towards Obama. It's not just typical bipartisan squabbles, it's flat out hate, and it's tiring and these congressmen need to remember that they weren't elected to not work with Obama, they were elected to work for the people who elected them.

Clinton really pegged the bipartisan hatred during his DNC speech (the best speech I ever heard in my entire life, btw).

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:43:12 AM PST
radioGAga says:
No you don't want to have your vote proven the wrong one and you also don't want to haer the truth!Always with the excuses.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:43:53 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I don't know, Loose Change is a pretty popular video.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:44:43 AM PST
radioGAga says:
Yeah people tend to hate extremists that weren't born in this country trying to take this country down from the inside.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:44:55 AM PST
Yeah, I guess apparently the president can cover up huge things like this easily, the CIA, FBI, news outlets and 90% of the government is "in" on it.

I mean just ask Clinton how easy it is to cover up stuff.....oh wait...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:45:30 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Then Obama is the most successful sleeper agent since Palpatine.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:45:50 AM PST
Ice King says:
Fair enough. Both sides have their share of crazies.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:46:48 AM PST
Ice King says:
The best thing about birthers is you can mock them as much as you want and you don't have to feel bad about it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:47:30 AM PST
radioGAga says:
Ask Clinton about Vince Foster and selling secrets to China, Clinton was more useless than tits on a boar hog.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:48:00 AM PST
Do you also believe 9/11 was an inside job?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:48:38 AM PST
radioGAga says:
Wheres your Obamas okay cause he wasn't born in this country link.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 11:50:02 AM PST
radioGAga says:
No
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  77
Total posts:  544
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions