Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Got a new addition to my family the other day.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 7:21:58 AM PDT
Where my wife works, there was a dog with some definite Akita in it just walking up to everyone. There was no collar or tag on him, and he was just acting all lonesome so my wife called to ask if she could bring him home to get him back into shape. It's been funny to watch him around our other 4 legged kids(a Yorkie, the Himalayan cat, and the kitten that adopted us back about 2 months ago). Our GS isn't too keen on him, but we are going to be working on the social skills.

What is difficult to understand is why would anyone just release an animal that appears to be less than 2 into the wild? I understand that he could have just left someone's yard, and we are in contact with various pet shelters in the area to see if someone declared him missing but we doubt that because of the condition he was in. He's as gentle as can be, so we're starting to lower our caution around him. I will say something, we are def going to have to get a bigger bed now if he stays.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 7:25:25 AM PDT
I'm glad to hear Holly's found a nice home.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 7:56:06 AM PDT
Awww, that's really nice of you guys to take him in. I hope he's able to get healthy again!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 8:15:41 AM PDT
Jawwaad says:
Good job Daft. I praise anyone that helps animals out. Keep us updated homeboy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 8:21:54 AM PDT
Good on you for going the extra mile with this dood and making sure he's taken care of. Blows me away how people carelessly toss away their pets without any regard for what happens to them. Makes me want to go hug my cat.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions