Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Don't use drugs!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 75 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2012 9:48:42 PM PST
Why would they not? Sleep deprivation does cause some hallucinations, kinda fun, but also scary. Have you ever dreamed? Hallucinations would be like a dream, except you are awake and can respond better. Once in awhile I get a very scary dream, but usually they are fun. I've never taken any hallucinogens, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea to try one Saturday afternoon. They can really open up your mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 4:57:52 AM PST
You are using logic.

I don't think most stoners care about logic.

They want to get high and that's that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 4:37:54 AM PST
I never had flashbacks and I've taken a LOT of acid. Maybe 100 doses. I have no idea if shrooms causes flashbacks. I've only done them a handful of times.

I do nothing now. I haven't done anything in about 12 years.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 3:07:28 AM PST
Donkey Punch says:
No it's not a joke at all and it's becoming a big thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 2:18:05 AM PST
God the Malboros! One of the few actual difficult FF regular enemies! In FFX they're especially bad!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 1:35:42 AM PST
Real217 says:
Vegan weed?

Tell me you are being sarcastic. Because that is funny as hell, and equally as stupid as hell depending on if you were actually serious. Marijuana is bad for you, mood swings, heart murmurs, long term memory problems etc. you can keep being a pothead thats ok, but dont try to justify your bad habit.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 11:21:39 PM PST
pyroguy says:
the news did mention something about loosening things up in the arteries, the same goes for liquor making the blood-flow in the heart work better (wine as well)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 11:05:44 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Washington State

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 11:04:38 PM PST
Real217 says:
Why would any normal human being actually WANT to hallucinate?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 10:59:14 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Where are you?

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 10:44:47 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Pot is officially legal where I live in one hour. Too bad I have no idea where I could buy some!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:21:27 PM PST
We agree on this.

Incidently, Big Pharma and Hillary Clinton are best buddies. Just thought you might like to know that, when she runs in 2016.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:19:49 PM PST
I read that the human brain is not finished developing until the age of 25.

Basically, there is no good reason to smoke marijauna unless it's for medical reasons. Even then, I'm sure there are other drugs which do more good and less harm.

Since I do not have any health problems that smoking it might help solve, I have not researched it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:16:44 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Sorry I'm trying to be a d-bag, tobacco just grosses me out. The drug and the industry.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:15:01 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Everything is bad when not used in moderation, eating too many apples can kill you. I don't think kids under 18 should have access to it unless it's for a medical reason. I've read it can affect brain development in kids in the early teens.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:08:18 PM PST
I don't smoke. I hate it just as much as Doomberg.

I said that, because that is the logic used by many smokers and some are so stressed out by circumstances in their life, that if they just quit smoking when they are not ready, they could have a nervous breakdown.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:04:43 PM PST
Maybe I phrased it wrong.

I meant, that Marijauna probably isn't *bad* in moderation.

It's the least worse drug, based on various conversations that I have had.

But it's still not a good idea, to smoke it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:02:06 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
It's not illegal where I live. I've had my medical card for a year but now it's legal for everyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:00:54 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
That's insane and a rant of someone that just doesn't know. Alcohol is a way worse, dude.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 8:59:15 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
"Cigarettes are different. I realize, they are stress relievers. " Really stupid reason to do something that will kill you.

"Same for coffee. Caffeine is a natural drug." Weed is about as natural as you get can get. You can even buy vegan nutrients (veganics) and vegan weed now. It doesn't cause cancer, it could cause bronchitis in some heavy smokers but that's about it. There is no negative side to weed except for slower drivers and long lines in the drive through at Taco Bell.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 7:18:59 PM PST
I was referring to the effects. Sometimes research doesn't matter.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 7:12:09 PM PST
Yeah, I saw that about beer.

It probably loosens things up in the arteries.

The problem is, many beer drinkers cannot stop at 1.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 7:10:24 PM PST
pyroguy says:
i've seen numerous news reports over the years, that drinking beer and liquor in moderation will help your heart out (or something to that effect)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 7:08:28 PM PST
Ok. How about, don't ingest any drugs unless they are prescribed by a doctor, and even then, make sure you research the drugs that you are taking.

Other than those for a headache or cold/flu/allergies, over the counter. Well, research those, as well.

Maybe 1 glass of red wine, per day, according to recent news reports.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 7:03:32 PM PST
There's a fine line between illegal and legal when it comes to drugs.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  75
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions