Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 901-925 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:26:16 PM PST
Maybe. Daryl didn't seem all that phased about being captured and I'm thinking he might have plan.

I was thinking about Rick and "Shane." Rick kinda let Oscar die because he phased out. I'm thinking that will play into Carl telling Rick he should stop leading the group.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:31:20 PM PST
Fullme7al says:
That Shane part had me and my bro laughing. 1) He all of a sudden shows up like that. 2) his hair looked like Wolverine. 3) He was walking nonchalantly toward Rick, and then was like: I'm going to shoot you, wait! Over there! Black guy! I'll shoot him first even though you're right in front of me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:36:02 PM PST
The Wolverine hair made me laugh. The reason why Shane had that hair is because the actor Jon Bernthal has a movie coming out and he is contractually bound that he can't shave or cut his hair.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 10:04:31 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
No in-depth analysis necessary: awesome, captivating episode. Going to be a long wait!

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 10:09:55 PM PST
Scratchy says:
Damn im hating how STUPID andrea is. I mean for eff's sake how many red flags does she need to get the eff out of woodbury. It's almost annoying to see her on the show at all at this point. When she showed up to stop michonne from killing the Gov I was Sooo pissed because I wasn't sure what that dumb broad would do. It's going to be a long ass wait til February.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 10:16:10 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:33:24 PM PDT]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 10:20:31 PM PST
You know what I thought was kinda odd? The last shot had The Governor, but, then you could clearly see the scientist in the background. I wonder if it means anything or it's just a coincidence.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 10:22:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 10:25:53 PM PST
user22 says:
Daryl being captured and brought together with Merle was anticlimactic?! The two of them coming together again was what this season has been leading up to so far. You know how badazz Daryl is, there's no way he was captured without allowing it. He knew it would bring him to Merle and you can surely bet he has a plan in mind to get them out.

Also, if you paid close attention to the very last scene when they zoomed in on the Governor's face, you can see his scientist guy in the background standing there with a concerned look. I'm thinking we might see him wanting to leave Woodbury soon.

edit: Ninja'd by Yorks on the scientist.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 10:52:15 PM PST
user22 says:
I think that's what's interesting and true-to-life about Andrea. She doesn't leave Woodbury because she doesn't want to. None of the red flags she's seen there really compare to what she's been through on the outside. It's a perfectly realistic display of weighing the good and the bad. Losing her sister in season one was devastating to her, that was her main connection to the old world. So now it seems she's willing to look past some things if it means she can have a connection like that again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 10:52:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 10:53:53 PM PST
What?!?!

I ninja'd somebody? That has never happened before. Let's go streaking!

I agree with you about Daryl. He's too smart to just get captured without a plan.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 10:53:49 PM PST
Scratchy says:
Yeah when the Gov gave that speech it made me think he's going to turn the citizens into his own half assed army and use them as pawns so that he can make an all out assault on the prison. Thank god they increased their numbers by 4 at the prison with tyrese's gang showing up.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 10:58:54 PM PST
Scratchy says:
I guess you can rationalize it as her picking the lesser of two evils but at some point common sense and self preservation has to come into the picture. I get it she wants to feel safe but lately has she felt safe or like she has a place in woodbury(besides the Gov's bed) at all in the past few episodes?

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 11:02:41 PM PST
Fullme7al says:
I'm sorry but the Scientist reminds me of Smithers from the Simpsons.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 3:08:24 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
I didn't realize this was the last episode until February, I'm sooo pissed.

It said they were doing a marathon on New Years eve/day, I may have to watch that, if we're still alive, that is.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:01:11 AM PST
klopas says:
This has been the best season, hands down. I'm looking forward to February. The first two seasons were turds in comparison. Notably, there is now a no whining, no-nonsense approach to the series. The walkers are still dangerous, but they are secondary threats. Humans are replacing them as the main dangers. This season has had no unlikeable characters. Most notibly, Carl has made a huge transformation from the first two seasons. Tons of action. Tons of character conflict where allegiances will be tested. Will Andrea remain loyal to the Governor? How will the Daryl/Merle situation play out? This season, there were no drawn out and uninteresting plots (i.e. the search for Sophia). People are introduced and then they die without warning, rhyme or reason - they just die due to circumstance and not because the plot needs them to die (exception being maybe Lori, who was likeable by the time she did die). Great show.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 5:49:35 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
she is easily my most hated character in this show. i was shocked she didnt really think twice about the governor's fish tanks of heads, on top of him holding his dead zombie daughter, after being all for killing all the zombies in the barn in season 2.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:56:13 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
For a mid-season finale, it was pretty boring last night. The Michonne/Governor fight was great, but not really much of a cliff hanger, especially when they showed Darryl in the scenes for the next episodes, and the only possible person that Glen could have been talking about/to in the clips was Murrel.

Rick got a little PTSD from killing Shane it seems.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:06:23 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i was thinking the same thing, but i wasnt sure if anybody here avoids watching the next episode previews, so i didnt want to say anything

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:27:59 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
I liked the new characters they introduced in the prison. Most notably, the black guy is from The Wire, so it's nice to see someone familiar. Hopefully he won't be killed off, since I'm liking the new group and seeing how Carl is evolving. He's my favorite character on the show, and last season I was wishing he'd die when he got shot.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:25:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 7:28:10 AM PST
Great episode. My only complaint is that Michone should really learn to talk. The stare down with Andrea after the fight against the Guv would have been the perfect time to be like

"Oh by the way Andrea, I found your group and brought them here to rescue two other people from your group who were being tortured and held prisoner. Also, the Governer sent people to try to kill me after he let me go."

Instead she didn't say anything and Andrea was left to act like Andrea: I can look past your creepy zombie head aquariums and dead zombie daughter because you get me drunk and we make sexy times.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:28:25 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I couldn't recall if Michonne ever linked Andrea to that group. I've probably just let that tidbit slip my mind, though.

Oh, I would say I called it about Oscar not surviving the raid, but come on...of course he didn't, ha.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:31:28 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Yeah, Michonne had no way of knowing Andrea had anything to do with Rick or the others, Andrea was well away from the farm/group when Michonne found her.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:33:49 AM PST
Benpachi says:
They seriously need to kill Andrea already, they have completely ruined her. Good ep otherwise though.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:35:29 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:33:25 PM PDT]

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 7:36:08 AM PST
Ice King says:
I love that Tyrese is finally going to be in the show. Better late than never.
But does this show have a one black guy in the group at a time rule or something? They seem to kill the current one every time a new one comes along.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  138
Total posts:  2236
Initial post:  Feb 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 25, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions