Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: The Walking Dead Discussion (TV show only, NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 10:06:06 AM PST
user22 says:
You forgot, + bullying of naive asian guy

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 7:01:03 PM PDT
OMG! Wow, I cant believe that happened. Secondly, I cant believe the ending. Thirdly, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 7:04:36 PM PDT
Best episode in a long time. Next week is gonna be insane.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 7:06:07 PM PDT
Dude I had no idea any of that was going to happen.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 7:08:29 PM PDT
That was crazy!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 7:10:32 PM PDT
Yeah, I didn't see it coming either. I figured he was going to get an arrow to the head, but it was so much more awesome then that. And then all the zombies...can't wait till next week.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 7:13:26 PM PDT
What's the deal with this instant zombie nonsense. That's not going to be good for the surviviors if everyone that was already dead to come back

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 7:16:01 PM PDT
It reminds me of Night of the Living Dead. You don't have to be bit...you just have to die.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 7:20:04 PM PDT
I'm guessing something in the air because it's almost instant.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 7:22:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 11, 2012 7:25:19 PM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
The longer that scene went on, the more I was expecting that to happen. Awesome! So they killed off my favorite character one week, and then the guy I hated most the next week. I guess they made amends with me, ha.

Did not see the death zombies thing coming, though. Crazy! Next episode looks awesome. I assumed it was just like they had said in earlier episodes - just from scratches that weren't visible.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 8:49:15 PM PDT
pasteyswazey says:
I came in at the end of the show to ***friggin' big spoiler*** just see when Rick killed Shane. Didn't know how that happened, what lead up to it, and I know they've been fighting and things have been intense, but I thought Shane was a better guy than how the choices he made tonight proved him to be. He was willing to throw the whole group away based on his greed for Lori and Carl. He had to have a meltdown of some type. I think maybe his character cracked under the stress. I thought when he hit his own head up against the tree it might jar his memory or get him back on track, but dang. Yeah, I'm glad the Shane at the end of this episode bit the bullet, but he had always been one of my favorite, if not my favorite character. Now I'm back to Rick and Daryl. I think they're going to be great homeboys.

Hey, Carl aimed his gun before zombie Shane stood up; was he going to take a shot at Rick?

And, friggin' . . . runnnnnn back to the house! The zombies are 'a coming. It looked like a lot of them too. And I like what they're doing with the lighting way out in the field. At night, they'd have to hear the zombies before they see them, and it looks like the zombies are almost on top of them before they can react. Neat show. Good writing.

On a side note, the movie John Carter is awesome too! Lol.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 9:15:22 PM PDT
Holy crap that was amazing, one of the best endings of any series I have ever watched. Cannot wait for next week's episode

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 9:32:26 PM PDT
Does any one else see the irony in Carl shooting Zombie Shane. Shane taught Carl how to shoot. If you have never shot a handgun, hitting a still target where you like at 30 yards is hard as heck. Hitting a moving one behind your dad is an amazing shot. So yea, Shane taught Carl how to shoot. Pretty darn cool if you ask me. P.S. How B.A. is Rick? I mean are you kidding me? Is there anything this guy can not beat?

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 10:29:46 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:27:36 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 4:24:35 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
That dude got up and went Rawr!! Brains!! Rawr!!

and the two security guards were scratched

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 10:10:50 AM PDT
Last night was awesome! Still cant believe the outcome but I guess I seen it coming. So it looks like if you die you go auto Zombie? Is everyone contaminated and the virus doesnt kick in until you die? Next week is going to be a slaughterfest!

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 10:29:54 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
The original Zombie movies, once you die, you were a zombie

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:04:02 AM PDT
Nytmare says:
But... could the Zombie Shane be due to blood infection from the cutting incident on the bus? He used the same knife they had used to stab a Zombie in the head at the gate previously to cut his hand open to smear blood on the bus door... I remember thinking at that point, "sure do hope they cleaned that blade with something..."

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:08:28 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
I'm pretty sure that's what the guy at the CDC in season 1 told Rick. That everyone is infected.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 11:17:54 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:27:37 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:18:09 AM PDT
user22 says:
Of course Shane had to go down eventually, but I had no idea it would be this season. He was a main character, and Jon Bernthal was doing a great job with him. It's going to be tough to see how the show goes on without him.

That said, anyone else think the beginning of the episode was even more intense than the end? We hear Rick giving the eulogy at Dale's burial, talking about how the group needs to prove Dale wrong and get their humanity back, meanwhile we see Shane, Andrea, T-Dog and Daryl going on a rage-filled walker massacre, ending with one of the walker's getting it's head violently smashed open.

Anyway, it looks like we're getting the big walker invasion finale(possibly forcing the group back on the road next season) that everyone has been dying for. Now all of the farm-haters can start looking for something new to whine about.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 11:20:24 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
I missed the opening. :(

Turned it on in time to see the cast list.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 11:21:06 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
good points/

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:26:20 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
Go read the comic. Shane's role might surprise you!

@DDustiNN - getting bit will get you sick and turn you for sure. That's what happens to that guy in season 1. It's not explained why it affects them that way.

Everyone is infected but that doesn't mean they will just turn at random. Only death will make a person come back. Shane was stabbed in the heart, he came back. That young kid Shane killed had his neck broken, he came back.

Those guys in the bar were shot in the head I thought. Brain destroyed will always kill a zombie, or in this case, a potential zombie. It could have been an oversight by the director too. Can't say I remember the scene well enough to say.

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:29:12 AM PDT
B. Hoover says:
I think the focus will turn to Rick. Now that Shane is gone, I speculate that Rick will have to shoulder both the responsibility of protecting the group and making the hard decisions. Shane really exemplified being the one in the group that voiced what really had to be done in the new world. Interestingly enough, those thoughts and jealousy ravaged and broke Shane's character. Rick is now going to have to carry the moral indecision of Shane, which we have already seen is psychologically damaging and mentally taxing. Balancing the new world rules while retaining humanity is going to be Rick and the group's next greatest challenge, I believe.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Who else is playing Persona Q? 5 48 seconds ago
OT: What Watches Do You Guys and Gals Wear? 71 2 minutes ago
OT: Why police officers who shoot civilians almost never go to jail 94 4 minutes ago
Why did DriveClub outsell Forza Horizon 2? 28 4 minutes ago
Sony agrees to compensate gamers over its deceptive advertisements 56 5 minutes ago
OT: Ferguson Burns 328 8 minutes ago
OT: Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally. 5 9 minutes ago
OT: Just want to thank everyone here for being the awesome bunch of chicks and doods that you are. 68 11 minutes ago
Amazon Black Friday (electronics department) 165 13 minutes ago
Inquisition Impressions 713 17 minutes ago
Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle and $50 Gift Card 7 18 minutes ago
OT: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Leaked 3 22 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  148
Total posts:  2474
Initial post:  Feb 27, 2012
Latest post:  1 day ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions