Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 44 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:50:50 AM PST
S. Brown says:
Right, right. Old habits die hard.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:28:19 AM PST
Yup, I am happy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:27:09 AM PST
It actually looks a little nicer too. Not as much texture pop.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:26:44 AM PST
Ran like a gem after the new patch. Couldn't be happier with the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:25:26 AM PST
Scorestreaks.. not killstreaks.

lol

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:18:20 AM PST
Waldo says:
It's all about the Filters! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:15:17 AM PST
WesCyde says:
I am the opposite I avoid FB like the plague, at least on twitter you cannot write that much and i can get updated much quicker on things that i care about. plus i dont have to see what other people looked at and all those stupid recommends FB has now

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:13:36 AM PST
Waldo says:
Eh, Twitter is one site I avoid like the plague! Only have FB cause my sis made me get it to see pics of her kids she posts! Well as long someone mentions it somewhere to someone to the higher ups, all good!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:11:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 8:12:24 AM PST
WesCyde says:
If you are on twitter you can easily ask them stuff i have been tracking stuff on their twitter which is how i knew the patch was live the second it dropped.

I really do hate the balancing part of this game though in BF3 it dont matter just get out their and play

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:08:20 AM PST
S. Brown says:
I definitely enjoyed the double XP, even though I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked. I'm at about level 35 and can feel comfortable with saying that I like most of the maps. It does seem like it's hard to get much of a killstreak going, but that `s sort of a trade-off for the constant action, I guess and my not completely knowing the maps yet.

I still haven't delved much into zombies and I'm only on the third level of the campaign. Blops 2 will definitely give me a lot of gameplay hours.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:07:40 AM PST
Waldo says:
I'm guessing you guys can leave a message at the COD FB page or something like that and let them know so they can fix the problem, make sure you tell em for what console and where exactly it happened!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:05:25 AM PST
Froze last night while loading into a game, but apparently our entire party of 4 froze at the same time while it was loading the match.

First and only freeze while playing since the patch, but it's still there.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:54:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 7:55:06 AM PST
WesCyde says:
My only gripe about bugs in this game is when it does freeze, i have had plenty of games freeze on my PS3 and just turn it off and on and its no issue but with this it goes through a restore process on your HDD and tells you it has the possiblity to be corrupt etc thats like a 5-10 minute process if it freezes i think thats dumb. All weekend I only had two freezes and usually happened when i was trying to join a game or waiting for a game to start never in game issues.

No issues since the patch but did not have alot of issues before besides those two freezes

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 4:18:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 4:34:56 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
Kind of unrelated, you said one of the modes you like is domination, right? One of my friends has been wanting to play, but it's hard without a bigger party; you should play with us some time. (I already have you added)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 4:03:16 AM PST
FOGE says:
I finished it in two days. Got pretty hooked. I really like the multiple endings and choices. My first ending seemed good. Then I replayed the last level and changed one thing and got a much darker ending. Prettycool. I'll def play it a couple more times.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:14:39 PM PST
That's not cool! As I mentioned in my post, I tried standing by them because I considered that I might have to carry him myself again, but nothing happened. Perhaps I haven't been facing them just the right way.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:59:54 PM PST
Harmicky says:
That would be my guess.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:07:43 PM PST
vishock says:
Anyone know when double xp ends? What time that is, 11:59 PM PST?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:37:03 PM PST
Yung says:
No, I upgraded to the Ultra Slim ps3 recently

@Greg yea I have all the required updates installed, but I'll look into the other things

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:29:39 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Do you have a fat PS3?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:09:42 PM PST
Waldo says:
@ Yung, also make sure you have the latest PS3 software update & your date/time is correct where you live(since mine wasn't after DST, lil things like that make a difference), but No in answer to your question!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:03:17 PM PST
Yung says:
I finished it a couple days ago. I liked it. I want to replay the campaign after this Double XP weekend ends. Does anyone know where to re-start in order to change the ending? Probably at the beginning but idk

Multiplayer related, does anyone else's ps3 still freeze to the point where you have to manually restart?
My ps3 just froze again & when I restart it checks to make sure the data is not corrupted :/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 3:42:17 PM PST
Harmicky says:
That poor little comma seems to be lost without a proper home. :(

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 2:23:22 PM PST
Waldo says:
Everyone, but Bethesda are pretty good at putting out patches fairly quickly after a games launch!

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 6:33:54 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
did anyone finish the campaign yet? the ending was pretty cool (especially after the credits). i think it's the best CoD SP so far
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  44
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions