Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Time to ban cars

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 50 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 9:55:11 AM PST
C. Zajic says:
In my neck of the woods, pretty stupid and generally cruel go hand in hand.
It's not that they mean to be cruel, it's just that they don't have empathy or consideration for how it would feel if they were on the receiving end.
I know several people that I would call dumber than your average post that would get out of their trucks to help an old lady to cross the street but have on several occasions hit small animals and yelled "20 points" out the window.
I even confronted one guy about it and he said "Animals aren't people, they don't feel pain.".
In response, I punch him in the arm and asked him if that hurt. He said of course, then I said "there goes that theory".

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 8:58:51 AM PST
LogJam says:
A crying turtle sounds like something out of the neverending story

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 8:51:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 8:55:14 AM PST
G. says:
You must not know many people then..

EDIT: From my time on this planet, I'm under the impression that at least (MADE UP STATISTIC ALERT) 75% of the human population is pretty stupid and probably lazy too. So it seems like quite a few in that 75% would fall in the cruel category as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 8:43:40 AM PST
Ice King says:
Oh, they can cry all right. You just need to say the right things to them.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 8:40:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 8:52:28 AM PST
C. Zajic says:
This is Bob Barker reminding you to help control the human population, have your child spayed or neutered.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 8:25:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 8:25:40 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Turtles can't cry, either. At least, not out of sadness.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 8:18:22 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
You said, "anywhere near the road" and my imagination did the rest. Then the turtle thinks to itself, "wtf, lady! Why?"

But it can't talk, so it just begins to softly cry while your gf looks on in smug self-satisfaction. And she's like, "look honey, he's so happy he's crying!"

Could you imagine what it must be like to not have an imagination? Because I'm so entertained right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:50:34 AM PST
LogJam says:
Ha I mean if it's already about to begin crossing the road. I wouldn't do that to a turtle. Unless it was a snapper. Those jerks can look out for themselves.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:40:15 AM PST
Frankenzubaz says:
Those poor turtles. They spend 20 minutes crossing the road, and your gf comes along and puts them back on the other side. Now that's just cruel.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:39:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 7:40:06 AM PST
Ice King says:
A person could be all three.
They could be cruel enough to enjoy making others suffer, but too stupid to understand how to really hurt people and too lazy to do more than just annoy them.
So someone who is all three wouldn't be very dangerous.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 7:35:28 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
People who hit animals on purpose have issues. I'm so thankful I'm not like that, what a classless existence.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:35:22 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
I don't think you can be all 3. Stupid people don't know how to be cruel, lazy people don't have the energy to be cruel, and cruel people are too motivated and smart in their cruel ways.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:33:49 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
When drivers were pulled over to ask why they had hit the turtle on purpose they all responded, "Master Shredder commanded it."

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 7:32:08 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
You'd think this thread was labeled : "Time to can bars."

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 7:31:24 AM PST
LogJam says:
Maybe they knew the turtle was a phony and they just hated this kid.
In any event, I've helped a ton of turtles cross the road. If I'm driving w/ my gf and she sees one even near a road, we're stopping to give it a lift.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:27:13 AM PST
Mallrat says:
Haha well played.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:26:41 AM PST
Mallrat says:
Agree on all points.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:22:23 AM PST
Totido says:
Haha. That is awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 7:20:13 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:34:16 PM PDT]

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 7:11:22 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:58:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 6:58:25 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
The areas where this behavior is most prevalent don't have much access to the world wide tubes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:57:23 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I can completely see why people aren't fans of cats and dogs but to purposefully try to run them over takes a whole other level of hatred and sickness.

Foxhound, if the guy knew anything it would be that you have to run over a deer for me to take my pants off.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:55:18 AM PST
Ice King says:
Not on the internet. The internet LOVES cats. Even the darker places love cats. There was some girl who killed (or tortured, I forget but either way F her) a cat once and anonymous tracked her down from just a picture and made her life a living hell.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:54:00 AM PST
Ice King says:
Yeah, it makes you wonder what kind of person he was if this was his courting behavior.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:53:51 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I hate people so much.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  50
Initial post:  Dec 27, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions