Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Ladies Only (Men Beware)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 189 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 20, 2012 9:43:36 AM PST
B. Hoover says:
"You make old guys sound creepy. I am young enough to be the daughter of most of these guys."

This is probably why you're not mature enough to handle a relationship. You don't know how to take valuable advice when you see it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:22:35 AM PST
jtshiel says:
Really?
I printed off the article and I'll be taking it with me to the bathroom here at work to release a little tension.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 9:21:13 AM PST
All I know is, at the beginning of the thread, it was kinda funny reading some of the stuff on here but now I'm feeling kinda pervy, so I'm out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:20:04 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
You make old guys sound creepy. I am young enough to be the daughter of most of these guys.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:05:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 9:06:13 AM PST
Rockhardly says:
Quick note of advice from a dude in mid-to-late-30's:

On Item #3:

I noticed that in my late 20's was when all my friends who had gotten married young (by young, I mean pre-25) began to get divorces. They prefaced these divorces by suddenly pointing out to everyone how happy they were with their lives, how wonderful their husband/wife was, etc., etc., - and then, within about 3-4 months, we'd hear about them getting a divorce.

It's uncanny - and I jokingly told my wife that anytime I see someone start spouting off on Facebook about how wonderful their husband/wife is, I start a mental clock and expect to see a "status change = single" within the quarter. It happens SO friggin' much.

The point is - when you're ready for whatever is when you should do whatever, not when other people are ready. A lot of times, you have to take advice from friends and family with a grain of salt, because there may be an agenda there. Sometimes, advice from a stranger can be more honest and helpful - because they're less likely to have an agenda.

Item #4:

That's just what old guys do. Doesn't mean you look like you were in your 50's - guys don't think that far into it. He probably thought: "There's a female", and that's about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:05:09 AM PST
LogJam says:
You should use baking soda and vinegar instead. Just don't forget to cup the balls

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:56:43 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Of course I would clean it first. Using an uncleaned toy is just nasty. Toy cleaner is expensive so I use baking soda and water.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:49:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 8:49:52 AM PST
I would recommend assuring that said pleasure treasure was hygienically clean before use!!! REMEMBER THAT!!! YOU have no idea who may have had their hands on IT!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:46:15 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
If I were to buy a new toy, I would have to have a need for it and I would probably use it right out the box.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:32:04 AM PST
Easy there sister!!!...I haven't had the "need" to use it yet...Also i just ordered it last night*!!! winks*

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:30:45 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
How is the rabbit working for you?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:28:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 8:31:08 AM PST
Sooo You're suggesting that the Lelo line is better than the Doc Johnson Pocket Rocket???.... (not that i have THAT much experience with them either)...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:21:14 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Really, your boyfriend/husband must be The Man.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 8:18:46 AM PST
badeggsalad says:
Look at the Lelo line. Erm, not that I have ANY experience with them at all. Nope, none. Ahem.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:06:04 AM PST
jtshiel says:
It got put in the wrong orifice.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:53:20 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
What is a dolphin? How did it melt? From too much use?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:50:51 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Let me know how it works out for you. I have thought about getting one several times but I honestly think I need the real thing right about now. I do have some toys but it is better to play with them with others.

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 8:59:34 PM PST
I'm getting some weird vibrations from this thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:55:51 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:10:13 PM PST
Banner says:
Lmao!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:06:22 PM PST
I don't know, I regularly buy my wife toys. But I should just give up when I found her using the vibrator to massage her feet.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 8:01:05 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I do that anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:57:52 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Make a 10-slide powerpoint explaining how "you still got it".

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:56:31 PM PST
AndrewA says:
If she says she wants one, you probably already lost her

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:56:15 PM PST
P-Nasty says:
Watch and partake meaning crying in a corner and touching yourself.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  189
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions