Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

God of War: Ascension Limited Edition false advertising

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 16, 2013 9:11:20 PM PDT
While I love the value I got out of this package, the statue looks NOWHERE near as detailed as the one shown on the box art or even the promo video. It's still pretty cool, but kind of disappointing. And for some reason, my code for the PlayStation All-Stars DLC doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? I won't be playing the game until I've finished Chains of Olympus, III, and Ghost of Sparta.

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 9:18:24 PM PDT
Cinema Fan says:
Probably because the All Stars DLC isn't out yet. Also, the collectors edition is only 20 bucks more than the standard. The DLC pass and steelbook alone is probably worth 20, so consider the figure as a freebie.

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 9:25:55 PM PDT
Voice of god says:
You might think you're dissatisfied with your purchase, but you're wrong, because it's a Sony product. If you don't love it, the problem lies with YOU.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 16, 2013 9:26:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 16, 2013 9:26:59 PM PDT
I like the figure. It's just not as good as I thought it'd be is all. It looks more like an action figure than a statue.

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 4:26:13 AM PDT
saskamazon says:
guess it's all in the perspective ... IMO, the Kratos figure is better than I expected - other than the rock base ... & with this game, the seasons pass for all future DLC, is well worth the $20 difference in price - to say nothing of the soundtrack / theme / avatar pack .... hope they have word of new maps soon ... the 4 vs 4 Favor of the Gods mode only has 4 locations in total, & as that's my preferred mode to level up, I could use a change .... I have a level 25 Hades Warrior & a level 20 Ares warrior .... I'll wait to get my MP XP boost before I attempt the Zeus / Poseidon warriors, & already, if you have a low level warrior, you will take a beating in MP ... I cringe when our team has a level 1 player - means they'll be dying a lot ...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 16, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions