Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|OT: Windows 10 May Share Your Wi-Fi Password with Facebook||0||5 minutes ago|
|Weekend Gaming 07/31 - 08/02: Whose busting out FFIV in honor of Cecil the Lion?||26||16 minutes ago|
|The PS4's Cloud Save System Is Inadequate||30||26 minutes ago|
|Sony Online Store Closing August 28th. Last Chance to Use Gift Cards or Credits||7||27 minutes ago|
|Necro-Bumper day||1||30 minutes ago|
|Solid State Drive Question||16||31 minutes ago|
|Help with cheap gaming laptop||22||51 minutes ago|
|RUMOR: Horizon Zero Dawn E3 Gameplay Was Sub-720p, Are Fans Giving Up On PS4?||5||51 minutes ago|
|OT: So Planned Parenthood.||257||51 minutes ago|
|Sony Is Bleeding Money (Again) -||154||52 minutes ago|
|2015/2016 proves that the Xbox One is the undisputed king of good games||42||57 minutes ago|
|Playstation Network is down AGAIN! Why do they even charge for this crappy pos ?||83||59 minutes ago|