35$ Ps Vita?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 172 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:00:04 PM PST
Maybe he stole the stuff!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:01:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 3:01:31 PM PST
Horowitz says:
The only thing he stole here is your cash. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:04:50 PM PST
Totido says:
I have. It's an official Vita 32gb. I think Mayo ordered one also.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:10:11 PM PST
I guess when we get our Vitas we can party!!! I know 3 other people that bought them. Either way I get a vita for cheap or my money back.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:12:25 PM PST
Horowitz says:
That's gonna be one downer of a party.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:12:31 PM PST
I can see it now,the Vita arrives and when the box is open it's in a million pieces.Call the seller and they say "We shipped it to you like new it must have been damaged like that during delivery."

When asking for a refund, "We're sorry we don't do refunds but we will exchange it for another one.", and the cycle continues.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:13:23 PM PST
Horowitz says:
He'll probably send 'em one of those snazzy beanies.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:13:36 PM PST
Ebay is like Amazon I have had no problems with them ever. I have had to go through the protection plan twice and I got my money back both times rather quickly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 3:26:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 3:29:08 PM PST
Not all the time, a little situation like this happened to a friend. He tried talking to Ebay about getting a refund but since he received the product from the seller Ebay was under no obligation to refund him his money.Ebay told him he would have to fix this situation with himself and the seller of the product in question.

The protection Plan of Ebay helps somewhat but it's not perfect for every situation. Just remember that famous phrase "caveat emptor"

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 3:57:54 PM PST
badeggsalad says:
I got scammed on a watch a couple of years ago. It was a Citizen Eco-Drive, so expensive enough but not super pricey. I think I paid about $125 for a watch w/a retail price of about $175-200. I wear almost exclusively Eco-Drive watches b/c I like not having to mess w/changing batteries, and I own several. So I definitely know when one doesn't look right. The seller of this particular watch shipped me an obvious cheap fake & I disputed. eBay found in my favor & told me to send the item back. It cost me about $30 to send it back insured & w/tracking internationally. I would have gotten about $100 back, which is better than nothing.

The problem is the seller kept refusing to sign for the item. Multiple delivery attempts, notices left, etc, etc until the Japanese postal service (it was a Chinese seller using a Japanese address) gave up trying to deliver it & the fake watch got shipped back to me as returned mail/undeliverable. eBay never did give me my money back b/c the seller wouldn't accept delivery of the returned item. No proof of delivery, no refund. So, even though they found in my favor I never got my money back & the seller kept the cash w/no adverse effect.

Another common tactic scammers use is to send you a random crap item like a sponge or something instead of what you really ordered. You can dispute it, eBay will find in your favor, but it often times costs as much as or more than what the item cost to send it back to the seller. So they bank on you eating the costs.

Fortunately, that watch was the one & only item I've ever been scammed on & not been able to recover my money. I've been using eBay for 13 years & am very careful about what I buy & from where. Usually if it seems to good to be true, it usually is. Maybe you'll get lucky in this case, but I wouldn't be surprised if you don't. I'll hope for a pleasant surprise for you guys who bought.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 4:14:14 PM PST
TimesTicking says:
This is somewhat tempting >.<
If I only had $35 to throw away.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 4:17:49 PM PST
I bought one too, we shall see. I hope it's at least a well made ripoff if it is anything at all. Maybe I can play PSP games on it or something.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 4:23:54 PM PST
1#Fetish says:
Probably gonna be a PSPgo in that box.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 4:25:04 PM PST
I love this review:

wat a good deal 10 in tab for 30 i did not recive mine but i can tell its cool!!

joiscool12 ( 0 ) Jan-15-13 10:12

NEW 10" Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Capacitive Touch Screen 4GB Expandable Storage (#261155875709)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 5:17:42 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
LOL. I ordered one. Used PayPal so I'm protected with ebay and PP. This is tooooooooooooooooo good to be true so I know I'll probably get a Blaystation Wita but I have hopes that this works out.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 5:20:11 PM PST
I'd be so stoked if it was a Go, wanted one for a while but don't want to pay for one.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 5:27:10 PM PST
It's Knuckes bi-monthly troll thread.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 5:55:04 PM PST
Horowitz says:
Why do people leave feedback before getting it? Oy vey.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 6:18:47 PM PST
Justin Burke says:
Thank you! for full refound!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:28:41 PM PST
Misfit says:
Good point! 367 sold units and only 3 feedbacks that are very peculiar. One buyer with 0 feedback says " Best deal i've found ". You would think the buyer would be more thankful and or joyful. The other feedback says " THANKS! ". This is total BS and you couldn't ship a vita from China for less than 20$, so after fee's from Ebay and Paypal this seller would be at a loss even if they were obtained for free. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A VITA!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:30:41 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 6:33:26 PM PST
But you will receive either:
A) A Vida
B) A Virtual Boy
C) A Nothing
D) A Rubik's Cube

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:31:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 6:32:08 PM PST
Yeah, but if I had 40 bucks in my PayPal account, I'd pay the money to find out, heh. It's like the best slot machine ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:38:12 PM PST
Misfit says:
There is a way to circumvent the tactics that the scammers use! If you don't get a Vita when your parcel arrives and say it's an empty box, simply file the dispute that the package never arrived. Even with delivery conformation, it's not enough actual proof that you received it even though it can say Delivered. Without Signature conformation, Ebay & Paypal will give you your money back! This parcel will not be sent with any tracking at all, let alone insurance or signature conformation.

I just thought I'd help some fellow gamers out by adding my two cents. I own a company and have made a living for 10 years on Ebay. Trust me when I say, I know everything there is to know about buying and selling there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 7:10:20 PM PST
user22 says:
Nothing like some good mail fraud advise....

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 7:16:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 7:19:53 PM PST
Pass. Better report item to protect yourself. They get high feedback easily by selling low cost items. Once feedbacks have inflated, they start to sell high end items at low prices to reel in profit. Then they may or may not close account when all the money coming through. Finally, they repeat the process.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  44
Total posts:  172
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions