Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

So what are your plans for end of the world?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 67 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 5:07:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 5:08:10 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I plan to become Emperor of Fallen Earth.

Vote for me, because if you don't I'll have you murdered!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 5:24:00 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I'm going to masturbate.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 5:57:22 AM PST
Most likely attending a funeral for someone who passed away this morning.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 5:59:43 AM PST
Ice King says:
Isn't it happening early in the morning? I hope so, I'd hate to have it happen while I'm at work.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:02:38 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
masterbate violently

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:06:18 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Got me a date. Best pick up line ever "Its the end of the world, might as well go on a date right?"

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:07:01 AM PST
jtshiel says:
maybe we could do it together?

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:10:50 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Telling everyone at work what I really think of them. Then trying to pawn off 7,000 Wii U's while I still have time.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:16:13 AM PST
SMH says:
I'm actually semi-nervous for the end of the world day. With all the crazies and nut jobs out there, I'm sort of expecting it to be a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. I don't expect it to be massive, but I have a bad feeling that some bad things will happen that day. Shootings, bombings, something like that. Or, maybe just some mass cult suicides by people waiting to be picked up by their space ships or whatever. I hope I'm wrong.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:18:14 AM PST
Ice King says:
That's my biggest fear about this Friday as well. I doubt the world will acually end, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of crazy people do some crazy stuff.
I'm hoping I run into one of the good crazies though. Like one who is giving away all their worldly possessions or a crazy hot chick who just wants to have sex on her last day.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:24:33 AM PST
Silly people!!!....The Mayan Long Count Calendar does show the end of a Cycle..."somewhere around 21 December 2012"...But there's nothing in the Mayan prophecies that predicts the total apocalypse. Therefore...I'll be celebrating the Winter Solstice and a happy Yule season!!!

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:26:43 AM PST
Cinnabons, work, planetarium. Then some sex.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:27:23 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I don't think any of my friends are having end of the world parties, sadly. So perhaps drinking at a bar with a few friends then sleeping it off.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:28:23 AM PST
I'll start with laughing at people who cry when horrific tragedies happen, then probably have dinner with my family and watch a movie with my wife when the kid goes to bed.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:29:13 AM PST
SMH says:
"I'm hoping I run into one of the good crazies though. Like one who is giving away all their worldly possessions or a crazy hot chick who just wants to have sex on her last day."

It's always nice to dream!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:31:01 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Wii U's will be the currency of the post apocalyptic world. Keep them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:32:33 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Just avoid major public spots like movies, gyms, post office, library, or schools. I think the same thing so those spots will not be visited on Friday. Especially the gym. I'm not wasting my last day on Earth trying to fit into some skinny jeans.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:37:39 AM PST
T. Montana says:
Become a Doomsday prepper, last minute I know, but the Mutants and Zombies must be dealt with. I'm going to play Fallout and eat Twinkies til the power grid goes out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:37:57 AM PST
FOGE says:
Ill vote for you as long as I can keep my guns and salmoning is encouraged in the new government constitution.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:39:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 6:42:27 AM PST
badeggsalad says:
I'm with Dave above. I'm most apprehensive about what the nutjobs & crazies will do. Not too nervous, but still... You just never know. I'm not really hearing much about it where I live/work. I don't think many people here in the midwest are paying much attention, honestly. Not much hype. I expected there to be a bit more of it this close to "the day."

But, I'll hopefully be asleep when midnight hits. I've gotta get up early for work. Then work the next day. Woo.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:40:25 AM PST
FOGE says:
Id hate for it to be early in the morning. I always sleep through this amazing events. The first earthquake to happen near me in my lifetime: slept through it. I was so confused when people were talking about it.

Other dude: My room kept shaking.
Me: Earthquake? When did that happen.
Other dude: This morning.
Me: Where?
Other dude: Uh... here.
Me: Noooooo. Youre messing with me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:40:55 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Secretary of Salmoning

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:41:34 AM PST
FOGE says:
I think we should orchestrate everyone to dress up like Jesus and carry around small hidden boomboxes that make angelic sounds.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:41:42 AM PST
I'm gonna screw anything that moves.

I recommend you remain perfectly still.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:44:06 AM PST
FOGE says:
Libraries? Why would anything wild happen at a library of all places? And you better burn all of your skinny jeans!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Do you think Sunset Overdrive will succeed or fail? 106 44 seconds ago
I'm Digging This Master Chef 0 3 minutes ago
R.I.P. Eric the Actor 9 4 minutes ago
Destiny -- VGF Clan 194 4 minutes ago
I started playing Wolfenstein and it made me realize something about Destiny. 64 5 minutes ago
OT: Week 3 of the NFL Season. Something ain't right when the Saints are 0-2 and the Bills are 2-0. WHO YA GOT! 81 8 minutes ago
List of Vita games compatible with PlayStation TV... 40 8 minutes ago
I'm Digging This Master Chief 9 9 minutes ago
Anyone buying the Call of Duty AW Xbox One bundle? 3 12 minutes ago
Bayonetta 1 Wii U vs Xbox 360 comparison 44 14 minutes ago
OT: Chinese food, Italian food, Mexican food, or Indian food. 91 15 minutes ago
FIA is ruining Formula One 0 17 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  40
Total posts:  67
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions