Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Obligitory Borderlands 2 Impression/Discussion Thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:16:42 AM PDT
Emily Sedai says:
H.J. is pretty darn funny, but arggghhhh, so wish I could murder Claptrap. After hearing him say 'Just follow the sound of my voice' 50 times, I was ready to @#@$ kick him down into a canyon.

On a side note, does his voice remind anyone of the Spathi from SC2?

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:19:47 AM PDT
"Every time I hear claptrap speak, my brain cells attempt to commit suicide one by one" - Sir. Hammerlock.

As for Jack, i find him funny as well. Still wish he didn't have my name though! Will just make killing him all the weirder.

Personally I still think Knoxx had some of the best statements From the first Borderlands.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:20:11 AM PDT
Kendahl says:
How are the trophies?

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:25:17 AM PDT
Nothing too ridiculous. I don't think there were any online Ones, I'll have to check that one though. I think it's kinda a cheep shot to have online trohpies/achievments because those on the Xbox HAVE to pay Microsoft money to get those.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:27:11 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Pretty simple. Half are secret so probly easy plot trophies. Didnt see any collectibles. The hardest might be doing all the challenges, but given the average fans love for the game, its likely to happen after enough hours.

How do you high five clap trap?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:27:36 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Everyone keeps saying this. Theres at least one for reviving someone on your friends list.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:28:42 AM PDT
They took a lot of the ridiculous Challenges out, so that won't be TOO hard to do.

When you get to sanctuary, talk to Claptrap and eventually you will get the option to high five him. he then runs around the town with his hand up, run (sprint) to him to catch up and melee his hand.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:29:23 AM PDT
Darnit! your right I completely forgot about that one.

Well too bad xbox folks you have to pay! Not... that I have anyone on my friends list to revive.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:35:07 AM PDT
McAwesomeo says:
I got up to entering Sanctuary then quit last night since it was 1:30 AM. I had to help an elderly family member understand technology in the middle of my gaming session, so that took a good hour out of my time. I do like that Butt Stallion wasn't a one-time joke and that it pops up again.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:37:20 AM PDT
Kendahl says:
Okay cool. I'm excited about this game. I have four more trophies to Platinum BL1 and then I'm going to hit the DLC. I'm thinking Christmas I might find BL2 under the tree.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:37:48 AM PDT
How is it made out of diamond, and still alive.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:38:20 AM PDT
Christmas? Why wait 3 loooong months!?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:39:15 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Same principles of Emma Frost.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:40:33 AM PDT
So I'm to believe that the pony is a mutant?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:42:35 AM PDT
McAwesomeo says:
Why not? You're already on a planet where ice gorillas live in wall sphincters.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:49:37 AM PDT
I can chalk the ice yeti's up to just being on an alien planet. Same with Skags and Spider ants and things.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:49:49 AM PDT
G-Love says:
All these reviews are making me excited to try out Borderlands 1 in a day or two! Got it with the PS+ deal. Hopefully by the time I'm finished with it, Borderlands 2 will be discounted!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:52:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 19, 2012 6:52:31 AM PDT
BL2 was discounted a week ago for a pre-puchase. something like 20$ off if I remember. Should have gotten it then! I can't go back to BL1 now. It's just not as good.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:53:57 AM PDT
In the Borderlands, everything can be shot and killed. Mutant ponys, rabid scags, psychotic midgets...The possibilities are endless.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:54:24 AM PDT
Sars says:
I played for about 4 and a half hours last night with a friend onlinel, we made it to the sanctuary. This game is so much fun, I am tired as crap at work though

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 6:54:40 AM PDT
FOGE says:
I want to believe...

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 7:00:57 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:31:40 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 7:02:21 AM PDT
yeah I really wish they would mute most of the sound when someone was talking on the ECHO device. I was in the middle of a gunfight, Jack came on and started talking, then 3 bandits started ranting and screaming, i couldn't understand a single thing ANY of them said.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 7:03:15 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Whatever the standard option is. I usually turn em off bc im not disciplined enough to not look at them.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 7:05:19 AM PDT
first thing I do when i start a game up is change options, set to Windowed Fullscreen, Change resolution, Change audio options, disable music (Prefer my own), then change the controls. Setting some of the most used buttons to mouse button 4 and 5 etc...

Hate when I go into a game and there are preset controls and you can't customize them, specially on a computer.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  85
Total posts:  1638
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions