Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Your Favorite Soda is?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 80 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 11, 2012 12:43:32 PM PST
Bitchie says:
I'm a Coke girl, but I also REALLY love Faygo Peach. I can drink that stuff all day long, so I try not to buy it.

And can I just say, I bought some Pepsi Next the other day, and it's not bad, but it's not nearly as good as C2 was, I wish they have never stopped making that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 12:22:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 12:22:13 PM PST
Coca-Cola + Chocolate = Yum

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 12:00:06 PM PST
"Chocolate Cokes"? Is that in the southeastern U.S. sense where all carbonated soft drinks are "coke" disirregardless of what they actually are, or is this a chocolate flavored cola?

Since the latter sounds very odd indeed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 11:44:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 11:48:25 AM PST
Sadly, I haven't seen any Sonics in our area. There's something called Rally's, which looks a little similar, but I've never tried it. Back in high school when I ran cross-country and burned a LOT of calories, I was addicted to Sonic's hickory burgers, onion rings, and special sodas. :) The only place I've found out here for a good chocolate soda is our local Cafe 50's.

Still the best soda I've ever had was at this very old drug store in a little town called Marysville, Kansas, with a genuine old-fashioned soda fountain. My mom used to go for chocolate Cokes when she was a kid and they were still serving them when I was a kid too. I haven't been there in years, so I'm not sure if it's in business anymore or not.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 11:18:55 AM PST
I like Diet Coke, perhaps too much. I buy the Diet Coke Plus because it's infused with B-vitamins. Not that I think those vitamins are going to end up anywhere other than my urine, but it's the same price as the regular Diet Coke, and I might absorb trace amounts so why not?

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 10:09:17 AM PST
Mtn Dew!

I'm about to leave to grab another case right now.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 9:14:45 AM PST
Zetirix says:
Faygo brand Cream Soda

Honorable mentions: Jones, A&W RB, and original sugar cane Coke from glass bottles with a touch of frost on them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 9:07:00 AM PST
throwback pepsi

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 5:56:56 AM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Cherry 7up and Coke Classic.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 5:44:59 AM PST
D.Wyn says:
Inka Cola

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 4:24:04 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:28:46 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 3:29:28 AM PST
Back in Ft. Hood Texas the soda machines were stocked with Shasta and Mr. Pibb(Pibb Xtra).
Shasta has unique flavors like Orange Creamsicle, Strawberry-Kiwi, and Cherry Twist.
Pibb Xtra is Coke's version of Dr Pepper.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 1:07:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012 1:09:01 AM PST
I don't drink soda very often and I go to Sonic even less, despite having one 1/2 mile from my house, but once I discovered Ocean Waters several years ago, except for the rare and random cherry chocolate DP, it's all I get there any more.

Edit - despite the love for Sonic ice, I always get my drinks without ice.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 12:30:10 AM PST
user22 says:
My go-to at Sonic is the diet cherry limeade. That ocean water sounds good though, I'm going to try that out next time.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 11:17:49 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Pepsi. Cactus Cooler, sometimes. I don't drink much soda, though. It's mostly just beer or water, for me.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 11:07:22 PM PST
Many people saying root beer, but only a couple specifying which root beer. There's so many different types of root beer that one could create a brand new thread just to discuss all of the options. My favorite, found-anywhere root beer is Barq's in a can.

I live by gas station/restaurant called "Pops" (http://route66.com) that has hundreds of different sodas and my favorite root beer from there so far is called "Dang! That's Good" butterscotch root beer.

I also like:

Cherry vanilla Dr Pepper
Cherry Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Cheerwine
Squirt
Throwback Mountain Dew (OG Mtn Dew sucks, as does the Livewire and Code Red variations (especially Code Red, yuck))
Coca Cola (ice cold in a can)
A&W Cream Soda
Mtn Dew Pitch Black II (add Jager to make a "Black Nazi", it's delicious!)

For nostalgia, I'll mention Josta.

Being in Oklahoma, we don't have Cactus Cooler, but damn I'd love to try it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 10:34:16 PM PST
Do you have Sonic Drive-In's where you are? My #1 drink from there is an Ocean Water (fountain, not the slush), which is blue coconut + Sprite, but when I stray away from my go-to, I go with a cherry chocolate Dr Pepper. My mom used to talk about chocolate Dr Peppers when she was a kid, which makes me think that perhaps it was more common in the 50s and 60s. If so, it's a shame, because chocolate + soda is surprisingly delicious.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 8:12:26 PM PST
Stoney Ginger Beer

or

Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer, 6.8 Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 24)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 7:00:28 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
The points double when you put codes in for Doritos and Dew at the same time. I've played 45 double XP matches so far. I was drinking Dew before the game dropped and I already had a bunch of codes saved. I was trying to win the Halo 4 CE or the 360 console.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:50:53 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
Ohio is one of the only places I've heard sodas called pop.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:47:40 PM PST
user22 says:
Don't forget to buy your Doritos too!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:36:03 PM PST
AndrewA says:
They brought back the Halo Game Fuel. I was pretty stoked. I don't know why they got rid of it. It's a pretty awesome flavor.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:32:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 6:33:48 PM PST
I'm pretty sure they do. I buy it from time to time if I see it. Might be a regional thing though.

Edit: Yeah, according to Wal-Mart's website, they have it in stock at the stores in town here.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 6:15:45 PM PST
Tahitian Treat, but I don't think they make that anymore.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 5:55:50 PM PST
J. Graves says:
(1st) root beer and (2nd)ginger ale
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  60
Total posts:  80
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions