Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Halo 4 is the best looking console game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 316 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:11:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 4:13:00 PM PST
Because that is exactly what I said right? Machinima critiqued both Halo 4 and Uncharted 3. They called Uncharted 3 the best-looking console game ever. They called Halo 4 probably the best-looking game on the 360.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:13:17 PM PST
Speaking of vaseline, The Last of Us looks like pure garbage.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2012/articles//a/1/5/0/2/2/2/5/AA_000.png

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:14:39 PM PST
John McClane says:
Then was then, now is now. Halo 4 looks better.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:15:21 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
Halo 4 reviews don't mean jack when the game hasn't even been released yet. i'm sure the game won't look any different than Halo 3 and the others.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:16:50 PM PST
Nope, Uncharted 3 looks better. =]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:17:26 PM PST
In what way, shape, or form does that look like garbage?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:29:12 PM PST
1#Fetish says:
This should be an instant ban in a video game forum. Come on mods

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:38:19 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Yet you limit yourself to one console so how can you ever have a legit opinion on 360 games if you yourself claim you judge them by playing them?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:42:17 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Well that was stupid.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:47:10 PM PST
I'm not making any opinion about any 360 game here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:47:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 4:48:22 PM PST
Ok, weber. Your cover has been blown.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:48:25 PM PST
JWK says:
Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are 2008 games and both look better than Halo 4. So... yeah. Sorry, but no fanboy points for you today.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 4:56:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 4:58:16 PM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Halo 4 gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ywQyHkwCMk

Uncharted 3 gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmzyGe8L2I

There's just no competition. Halo 4 has ugly bland grey walls with NO detail or textures, and Uncharted 3....well, look about 2 minutes in. Look at the detail in the sand and the well, not to mention Drake himself. There's simply NO COMPARSION.

McClane should take part of his fabled 6 figure salary and get his eyes checked.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:35:33 PM PST
RoadKing says:
But you have correct?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:37:05 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:40:43 PM PST
Flores has also claimed that one does not need to play a game to form a reasonable opinion on it. So not sure why he's saying that you need to play a game now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:43:46 PM PST
Wrong-o, Nat-o.
I said you need to play 2 games, or at least watch them in action, to know which game is supposedly graphically superior than the other.
To know if a game is good or not, there are many ways to know that without having to play it yourself.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:47:49 PM PST
My bad, Machinima complained about overuse of lens flare in Halo 4, which is even worse than overusing bloom.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:48:41 PM PST
Wow, that Halo 4 footage looks pretty bland.
What is Master Chief shooting at? Sesame Street characters?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:55:36 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Dude, why? The only time I see you on a thread is when someone praises an Xbox game or bashes something that Sony has done. Does it ever get tiresome?

Ultimately, and I will say this one last time before crawling back into the hole whence I came: WHO CARES. Halo 4 is going to be a good game. That is actually.....wait for it......Good for gamers. If it raises the bar of the FPS then it forces other companies to do the same. If it moves 360's this Holiday season then it forces Sony to come up with another killer app. Competition is good. Without MS or Sony, we would be getting screwed over by higher prices and lower quality games (Nintendo too).

MS spent more money on this game than any previously (I believe) and the end result is a potentially great game. This is my first Halo preorder since Halo 3.

I really hope that you and the other fanboys go back and read your posts about which game is better, and what has bloom lighting and realize how STUPID it sounds. Better yet, show a girl what you wrote, I am sure she will get all wet as she reads it.

You and Cage and the fanboys are not true gamers, you are posers, trying to be "cool" as you pretend your console is superior when in fact it is not. Just shut up and game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 5:58:36 PM PST
DVvM says:
I personally think the best thing about Halo is that it's actually colorful, rather than rely on the same grey-brown bland palette you see in virtually every first person shooter these days.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 6:04:23 PM PST
Benpachi says:
Yes, yes it is.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:05:34 PM PST
neu Tron says:
Halo 4 looks amazing based on the screenshots I've seen. I'd buy it if I had a 360.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 6:05:44 PM PST
Cage=Weber

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:08:38 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
Yay Weber is back!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  52
Total posts:  316
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions